symptom spotting come join me ladies :D

I am hoping my indigestion is a sign of something good, my (.)(.) are a little tender, not sore, just tender.

People say BFP can be like PMS, I don't get PMS so am a little hopeful....

i hope you get your bfp :) im 13 dpo.. well i guess 14 dpo now lol its 2 am here.. and ive never been so sure of being preg.. but i dont wanna get my hopes up.. cuz ive got loads of cramps today.. cud be af :(

I hope i'm not reading much into it but i'm having little pokes (feels like i'm being poked) to the left of my belly button.

It's just happening here and there, not alot, hoping a tiny little one day baby is burrowing :blush:

Heyyy Girliesss...

12dpo and the symptoms are, achey bbs, pain right under my bbs (ribs), middle of the night runs to get COLD COLD water, yellow cm (no infection) never had one in my life I tend to cleanse myself with chamomile tea once every few days. Cranky, very very sleepy. Vivid dreams, but I alway's have vivid dreams so much for using that as a symptom spotter lol, twinges and pinches in my lower stomach. Alittle bit of cramping, but goes away very quickly. Runny nose, swollen nipples, developing some veins around my nipples (great lol, not only are they swollen their veiny). lol.

First test will be Wednesday as I don't want to do it too soon. God I hope this is it :D

Hey ladies,

I'm 3DPO. And I am extremely tired. Like i'm sat at the screen now and nodding off. Eeek.
Also, I have really bad backache.

Baby dust to all.
xx

Getting headaches here too usually later on in the day though. So when I'm actually done work, I can't even relax because my head is pounding.

The :witch: got me...:( I really thought I might be pregnant. I think my body was playing tricks on me. :dust: for the rest of you still waiting

i caved in and did a test yesterday and it was BFN, maybe it is too early as to be honest not sure when I ovulated due to CP??!?!?!?

Hi ladies :)

So far in this tww I have had tons of very stretchy cm the entire time, very tender breasts and nipples, bloating/gassy, mood swings, I've had an on-and-off back ache, weird pinching (poking) pains in my abdomen every once in a while, and a few days ago had bad pains after :sex:. :shrug:

Hopefully good signs!

Good luck ladies :dust:

1 dpo my boobs are killing me ,tightning feeling in the abdomen,bloated,lower backache and headache! GL :dust:

Oh no! CM is starting to dry up. I hope it's not the onset of AF.

Damn you, :witch:...damn you.

16 dpo, yes I'm still waiting lol.

Constipation
Back aches
BBS sore
Took me 2 hours turning in bed to fall asleep
Exhaustion
Blue veins around nipples with a dark ring
Tannish CM but not very much
Heartburn

Let's just say, I'm not doing too well over here lol, today I feel like ass. Dying to find out and waiting until Friday when DF and I will have a hotel for the night and we can be alone to find out the news.

Today 4 dpo
Sore boobs
Possible implantation dip :thumbup:
Fuller feeling around my pelvic area
Some mild cramping and sharp pains on one side
Extreme Hunger
Fatigue

I keep getting the pulling feeling in my abdomen.
Horrid.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"