• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

symptom spotting come join me ladies :D

6 DPO:

Sooooo tired
boobs are so sore its unreal
poping feeling in belly
boobs are huge
gassy :blush:
weird little spots on my chin (there are 3 in a row but feel more like lil cuts to touch)

goodluck you! im getting soo much activity goin on in my womb today is amazing... i hope its good activity and not af activity! xxx

6 DPO:

Sooooo tired
boobs are so sore its unreal
poping feeling in belly
boobs are huge
gassy :blush:

looking good :happydance::happydance:

ive been gassy too lol

thanks CA i wasnt sure if excessive cm was a symptoms or not

well it is m'love, discusting but it is! i remember it with being preggers with oliver. x

No idea how many DPO or even if I did O as still no periods as breastfeeding but had tonnes of O symptoms that coincided with him starting at the childminder and dropping feeds but don't know whether it happened or if these are symptoms of things returning. Got BFN last Sat then had a tiny speck (but noticeable) of blood in CM last Sunday so might have been O or IB or nothing lol.

i just noticed it says you want 4 kids.. same here 4-5 :happydance:

i want 4-5 aswell would love 3 girls and 2 boys but ill take what im given lol

kitten sounds like it could of been IB :happydance:

That's what I thought! Tested this morning at what I think might be 11DPO but is 7days past that suspected IB and got BFN. Also had a nosebleed?

I'm losing the plot as I haven't had a nosebleed since early pregnancy last time and before that it was 10 years until my last one and the nosebleed symptom has nothing to do with hormones so can't even be attributed to my returning cycles.

Isn't it cruel how all these flukey things happen at once? :cry:

11 dpo is very early to test so dont worry, as for the nose bleed thats a great sign.. one of the few very early signs.. bcuz when you first get preg there is alot more blood flowing around the body etc etc so extra blood can put pressure on your nose and you get a nose bleed :D sounding good kitten :happydance:

I know it's just I got my BFP with T at 11DPO so kind of assumed I would again, you know?

Feeling nauseous atm, it's 4pm which is good as with T I got the nausea at 3/4pm.

How are you doing?

7 DPO:
feeling hungry bout 20 mins after eating!
really sore boobs right beside my underarm mostly
Feeling like AF is near
watery cm
felt lightheaded in the shower

ive got cramps just above my hip bones
still sore achy head
stuffy nose cold feeling
a little nausous this morning
very emotional

So far:
dizzy spells
headaches
FATIGUE (seriously..I don't think I've ever slept this much or been so tired in my life)
Weird cramps/twinges in my abdomen..feels like butterflies you get when you're nervous or excited
Leg cramps at night
vivid dreams the past two nights - I rarely ever remember my dreams
gassy :)x)
Was super nauseous last night until I made myself eat some bread then I was starving
this might be tmi but I've been pooping a lot..like multiple times a day. lol.
irritable! I'm normally a chill person but I've been getting snappy with my bf so much the past few days. I know I'm doing it but I can't help it :[
I also started crying this morning when I saw my bf didn't clean up his mess in the kitchen from the night before. Normally you would have to punch me square in the face to get me to shed a tear, lol.
Oh and the girls have gotten bigger! I've been a 34C for a long time, and I had to buy a 34 D and I'm still popping out of it.

interesting, it has made me think:
funny feeling boobies - not sore just aware they are there and feel funny?!?!
gassy in the morning
slight feeling of nausea first thing
off alcohol?!?!?!?!
feel like nesting
feel fantastic in myself
weird feeling like cramp/dull sensations like period pains in my lower tummy
oh tmi - a bit more damp down there and needing number 2 more often!
:wacko:

Hi I'm new here, hope you don't mind if I join in :flower:
6 DPO

Tired (I feel so lazy, my weekend off and I've just been sleeping and cleaning!)
Slight cramping (I always have cramping though, so not unusual)
lower back pain (ER nurse, so I always have a little from lifting those 400 lb. patients but this feels different)

I'm driving myself crazy!:wacko:

oh forgot to say:

itchy skin and hands feel like they are swollen in the morning but they are not?!!??

heya girlies im meant to be 4dpo but i am possibly 6dpo i think i ovd early!!
so far i have:
increased cm.. lots of it when its usualy gone by now!!
my cp is still very high!!
feeling in my lower abdomen like something going on down there with a few cramps
hunger sickness feeling even tho ive ate not long ago.. this tends to be quite a lot!!
and this morning i had a spotting in my knickers like one red spot and some pinky cm .. back to white cm now!!
backache and body ache

what do you think??

heya girlies im meant to be 4dpo but i am possibly 6dpo i think i ovd early!!
so far i have:
increased cm.. lots of it when its usualy gone by now!!
my cp is still very high!!
feeling in my lower abdomen like something going on down there with a few cramps
hunger sickness feeling even tho ive ate not long ago.. this tends to be quite a lot!!
and this morning i had a spotting in my knickers like one red spot and some pinky cm .. back to white cm now!!
backache and body ache

what do you think??

Those sound like good symptoms to me, maybe you'll see a BFP in another week or so! Good luck!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->