symptom spotting come join me ladies :D

every time i go to walk aorund i get bad dizzyness and feel so nausous.. yuck

Well I just tested again (mainly coz i wanted to finish them so I had no more in the house as really want to wait!) thought i could see the faintest of lines on cheap £1 test,not sure though lol :wacko:
Could just be evap line as was 15 mins later!
Technically not due to test until Thursday but couldn't wait.
Is anyone else testing around that time?? x

:dust::dust::dust:

8 DPO:
Feeling hungry all the time
lightheaded and woozy
light cramp/pain in my left side and sometimes under my left rib
and soooooo tired

Currently 10DPO, waiting until AF is late to test.
Symptoms so far....
Cramping
feeling very bloated
Headaches
Hungry
Weeing (more than usual)
Think thats it .......so want to test but hate BFNs!!!!!

Will probably test Sat!!!!

xxxxx

8 DPO:
Feeling hungry all the time
lightheaded and woozy
light cramp/pain in my left side and sometimes under my left rib
and soooooo tired

HI

I am currently 10 DPO and have also had pain under my right rib also loads of cramps, tired and hungry.:wacko:

ladies all your symptoms sound great :happydance: we will prob get a load of bfps :D

the only symptom i have is this cramping which ive had since 5 dpo.. its a lingering pain rather than sudden and sharp like af is.. and im 9dpo now.. woke up with sore throat and so so warm... :shrug:

I'm not 100% sure of when I ov'ed but I think it was quite early. Af is due may 2nd...as of now these are symptoms:

1.Cramping, somethings feels like af cramps, sometimes like my belly is being twidted inside, sometimes I get really quick sharp pains.

2. Breast tenderness- varies in tensity sometimes barely noticable sometimes quite painful, also get weird tingles

3. headaches

4. lower back pain

5. indigestion

6. nausea

7. bloated

8. tired

If I don't get a bfp I'll be mighty surprised....

I got a BFN this morning so just going to camp out in my journal now until AF comes back or my hubby comes back from his trip in June when I will test because he'll have beens away for 3 weeks so I can't have conceived in those weeks iyswim? Symptom spotting is clearly not good here as my pg symptoms don't mean pg! Best of luck to you all, lots of babydust and hope you get BFPs soon!

aww hun it could of been to early to test.. hope your ok :hugs: and good luck for next cycle when your hubby comes back x..

im 10dpo today.. and i feel so bloated its unreal... and quite painful.. and to add to my dis comfort ive got cramps too.. and my stomach is all bubbly etc but prob from being bloated.. and all this morning ive been wanting to be sick, and last night too i had to go to bed early just not to get sick..
and cuz i was so tired :rofl:

im 10dpo today.. and i feel so bloated its unreal... and quite painful.. and to add to my dis comfort ive got cramps too.. and my stomach is all bubbly etc but prob from being bloated.. and all this morning ive been wanting to be sick, and last night too i had to go to bed early just not to get sick..
and cuz i was so tired :rofl:

I feel like a HUGE hot air balloon.....and its solid, i feel as bloated as can be and yes it hurts too, been having pretty bad crampy type feelings but they seem to have ease'd off a bit today and im just left with a AF type dull ache, in my back too... have been feeling kinna sicky too and light headed and generally out of sorts.....and dont get me started on how HOT i feel, im sat at my desk with windows and doors open and I still feel hot....

belive me the wait is KILLING me!!!! Anyone got an opinion on my sysmptoms, would love to know your imput as its been 6 years since my last pregnancy and I cant remember that far back!!! LOL :haha::wacko:

it sounds good .. we def have very similar symptoms.. lets hope it brings us a bfp :D

it sounds good .. we def have very similar symptoms.. lets hope it brings us a bfp :D

fx'd!!!
i thought i was going crazy!!!
when u due to test? I got AGES yet........as you can tell from the ol' slidy thing at the bottom.... i been carrying this test in my bag for 2 months now and im itching to use it, i didnt use it last month as i didnt "feel" it and sure enough AF turned up but this month something is different....:thumbup:

well i will prob test on monday.. if bfn then ill test again at the end of the month lol..
but ive never felt so positivie about a cycle b4..

Hi girls, can I join in? I'm 11 DPO today and am driving myself around the bend over-analysing my signs and symptoms lol! They are:

- Waking in middle of night & can't get back to sleep for hours - hot & restless (going on since around 3 dpo); night sweats & vivid, strange dreams when I do sleep; really tired during day (not surprised!)
- Starving or else queasy - wake up ravenous at night, am starving in the morning, and within 30 minutes of eating am hungry again; other times just feel queasy
- Spotting 7-10dpo (had temp dip at 5dpo + 2nd rise at 9dpo)
- Cramps (which started as pulling / twingeing / poking; then sharp like pin pricks around 7-8dpo, now like af for last few days - dull, achy). Also had pain under ribs on 5dpo
- Gassy & seriously bloated every day since 1dpo (and going to the loo alot) + heartburn, queasiness, acid reflux off and on
- Spots on my chin & nose & chest (don't normally get 'em)
- Metal taste in my mouth - feels like there's tinfoil on my tongue (started 2 days ago but not as noticeable today)
- Bleeding gums
- Lightheaded / dizzy (just since yesterday)
- Sore boobs (but they don't look any different & aren't any bigger!)
- Af-type headache off & on

I was absolutely sure I was pg but have been testing since 7dpo :blush: and all bfns. Am not testing again till sat (14 dpo). Please, please god.......Babydust to all.......x

af is due tomorrow, I tested today...got :bfn: not feeling very hopeful now and down in the dumps:(

I'm new to this site, but have been reading your posts for the last few months. My DH and I have been TTC for 11 months now. We've had our share of hopeful months. Last month AF was 4 days late before showing up. This month I'm totally confused with symptoms. AF is due this month on May 5. These are the symptoms I've noticed so far: pinkish coloured CM about a week ago, extreme fatigue when I get home from work for the last few days, my breasts ache, but not sensitive to the touch. The oddest thing of all are the broken blood vessels on both breasts. I've tried to research even if broken blood vessels is a pregnancy symptom. All I've been able to find says that it can happen due to increased blood circulation but I didn't think it would happen so early. Has anyone ever heard of this before?

I'm new to this site, but have been reading your posts for the last few months. My DH and I have been TTC for 11 months now. We've had our share of hopeful months. Last month AF was 4 days late before showing up. This month I'm totally confused with symptoms. AF is due this month on May 5. These are the symptoms I've noticed so far: pinkish coloured CM about a week ago, extreme fatigue when I get home from work for the last few days, my breasts ache, but not sensitive to the touch. The oddest thing of all are the broken blood vessels on both breasts. I've tried to research even if broken blood vessels is a pregnancy symptom. All I've been able to find says that it can happen due to increased blood circulation but I didn't think it would happen so early. Has anyone ever heard of this before?

good luck hun sounds like you could be getting a bfp soon :happydance::happydance:

im 13 dpo today and ive got cramps that ive had since 6 dpo.. like an achy pain i keep thinking af has arrived only when i check its only cm.. :wacko:

also so so tired every day this week, bleeding gums, getting sicky now and again but i dont wanna get my hopes up

i had a miscarriage on the 17th march 2010 at 5 weeks, had my real first period on the 18th april which lasted for 7 days longer than usual 25th all bleeding had stopped, so i was surprised to see brown discharge with a few hints off blood, i have no idea what''s goin on with my last pregnancy i had no spotting at all today it seems to be getting heavier i don''t have pain just cramps which i''m sure i experienced lastr time, can anyone shed some light? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->