Symptom Spotting - hate it, but cant stop...!!

Fleur29

Reaction score
Ladies

I think I'm now on the 2ww. I'm pretty sure we wont get a bfp this month as a) not sure I even ovulated
b) if I did, then I dont think we dtd enough

Anyway, whatevs - it only takes one swimmer right?!! so none of this will stop me symptom spotting, which I love and hate in equal measure. To celebrate this, I thought I'd start a thread on the craziest symptoms that you have that make you think 'oooh maybe that means I'm pregnant' ! I thought maybe if i could laugh about it a bit it would stop me going so mental in the 2ww?!

Here are two I've been doing today:

1) I read a thread on here about sense of smell - a few hours ago I was like - OMG I can smell banana - REALLY STRONGLY - I was like, hmm that must mean I have a heightened sense of smell and therefore definitely be pregnant!!!! Then I remembered I'd eaten a banana about 25 mins earlier and the skin was in the bin about 30 cm from me....

2) I just had some water from our cooler at work which gives off rancid water at the best of times, it sometimes tastes metallic. I'm like -oooh metallic taste in my mouth - must mean i'm going to get a BFP???

Anyone else care to join the madness?!! :)

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->