Symptom spotting......lets go crazy!!!

^^^^^ very true! as much as I love symptom spotting I really do think the only real symptom is a missed AF. Well for me anyway....

twinkle458, SMEP has such a good success rate. Fingers crossed hun! If we don't our BFP next week then I'm thinking of investing in a CBFM & following SMEP OH will love all the BD'ing! How did you find it?

FYI to all the UK ladies, Boots have FRER on buy one get on free today. Bargain :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust:

^^^^^ very true! as much as I love symptom spotting I really do think the only real symptom is a missed AF. Well for me anyway....

twinkle458, SMEP has such a good success rate. Fingers crossed hun! If we don't our BFP next week then I'm thinking of investing in a CBFM & following SMEP OH will love all the BD'ing! How did you find it?

FYI to all the UK ladies, Boots have FRER on buy one get on free today. Bargain :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust:

We use my persona monitor to predict my ovulation (thats the royal 'we' obviously, dh doesnt actually poas :haha:)...

Smep is a lot of bding!! So you start day 8 & do overy other day then three in a row after a positive opk, then miss a day and once more for luck!!

I work shifts so not always practicle but we managed 8,10,12 then 13 cos of shifts, then positive opk 16 so bd 16, 17 and then nothing due to nights (damn you job!!)>...

Fingers crossed we caught our egg....still on nights till tomorrow am, and my persona monitor is now green meaning im not fertile so it'll be sexy bd rather than baby making bd if theres anymore in our house!! :haha:

How about you? xx

6dpo- vivid dreams, heartburn, on and off cramping/ pressure, gassy/ bloated

Praying this is our month for BFP!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm the same symptoms n also 6dpo when u testing? I'm cracking up lol done 3 already I kno it's too early but ever hopeful just want to see two lines now lol xx

:dust: to everyone xxxxxx

I am gonna try and hold out till at least the weekend. I ordered some IC so depending when they come in, I will prob test befor then. Hahahah. R u having any symptoms?
I hope this is our month! How long have u been trying?

I too love the symptom spotting :) And you're right Baby2012, Saturday needs to hurry up and get here, so you can officially be 'late' and for me, the 19th needs to get here so I am late LOL

7dpo today, had another vivid dream last night (third night in a row), stabbing pains in my lower abdomen, sore boobs and headaches

So at 2dpo I woke with a really bad head ache and peeing alot. Creamy Lotion CM

3dpo peeing alot still creamy lotion cm

4dpo peeing alot not as much cm

5dpo not peeing as much but didnt drink anything all day very busy. Checked Cm very watery and CP very high almost couldnt reach. My 1yr DS laid his head on my stomach and it hurt really bad. Like to much pressure

today is 6dpo and watery cm still very high cp couldn't hardly reach. not peeing as much but very busy at work not drinking enough.

With my other two sons I don't remember getting symptoms till after I had a positive but they were not planned so I wasn't exactly looking for symptoms.lol Any suggestions?

RileysMommy, water CM sounds and high CP sounds really good! fingers crossed for you :)

Vaurissa :thumbsup: if only life had a FW button eh although I guess we'd miss all the symptom spotting! :haha:

twinkle458, it sounds like you've covered all bases :) I loveeee the way you call it sexy bd, good way of putting it!

We just did a lot of BD although it was all up until and before I O so we'll be very lucky & blessed if we did catch an egg. I'm feeling out....tingly/sore nipples usually mean AF is around the corner :cry: :cry: so think some sexy bd may well cheer me up LOL!!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone I hope we fill this thread with a record number of beautiful :bfp: I LOVE this thread!! I know it'll be a God sent throughout this second week xx

Please help! https://imageshack.us/f/7/mychartv.png

My luner phase is typically 13-14dpo. I usually start spotting brown blood lightly (only when I wipe) starting 11dpo. Temperature drop typically occurs 14-15dpo.

As you can see on my chart for this month, I started spotting 12dpo, and it was light/brown and lasted about 3 days. Stopped Saturday evening. Nothing since. Temps are still high, actually my chart says possible triphasic starting cycle day 28.

I know that I should test, but I am so sick and tired of seeing the "negative sign". It is so hard to see and I dont want to get my hopes up. But I never spot then stop like that.

Please look at my chart and tell me what you think.

Thanks

Jposey - your chart looks very promising! You should definitely test :happydance: xx

:test::test::test:

What are you waiting for!!! Take a test and be our first :bfp:!!! xx

I've been quite crampy today and feeling like my hair is very greasy.... I implanted at 6 dpo last time so fingers crossed for the same pain on wednesday!! xx

6dpo- vivid dreams, heartburn, on and off cramping/ pressure, gassy/ bloated

Praying this is our month for BFP!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm the same symptoms n also 6dpo when u testing? I'm cracking up lol done 3 already I kno it's too early but ever hopeful just want to see two lines now lol xx

:dust: to everyone xxxxxx

I am gonna try and hold out till at least the weekend. I ordered some IC so depending when they come in, I will prob test befor then. Hahahah. R u having any symptoms?
I hope this is our month! How long have u been trying?

i cant stop poas haha im doing one or two a day i think im 8dpo today and in my head iv convinced myself im gonna get a BFP dreading now if AF comes :( iv had like a constant full sort of feeling but it hurts and aches and im really gassy i know constipation is a symptom but is going alot? lol (tmi sorry) my boobs dont feel sore they feel slightly tender if i was to feel them to see, iv had watery mouth on and off and feel sick as though i havent eaten for days even though iv been eating loads and the only really other thing iv noticed is a horrible achey pain under my ribs on the right side (like where the top of a bump would be when your further on :wacko:) not sure if stuff is in my head though lool maybe i get stuff like this all the time but im only noticing now, i dunno.... this is our first month properly trying so i know i might have to endure a few more months of this yet! :( xxx

:dust: xx

I had that painful "full" feeling last night after I'd eaten. It wasn't a big meal or anything though :shrug:

13dpo and every sign I have is the complete opposite of what I usually have. Instead of the usual high temps, they've been dropping for the last couple of days. Normally it doesn't drop until AF is already here. Instead of the gallons of thick creamy CM, I've been quite dry and today I had some yellow, stringy stuff. Not much though. Instead of having the high, super squishy cervix that I usually have when AF is near, it's still low and firm(ish).

Still got a couple of days to go for AF due date. Hoping my IC's arrive today so I can pee on something :haha:

I hope everyone's feeling good today :hugs: xx

Oh and I forgot 5dpo I had extremely cold feet and my whole body felt so cold I gad to wear a jumper dressing gown and then jump in bed under the covers :/ I don't know if that's any relation lol I'm going out to buy some more tests does anyone know which are the best for early detection? Xxx

FRER's are supposed to be good for early detection :thumbup:

Good luck! :hugs: xx

im currently 5dpo and blew my nose with blood in it today!

I'm out :(

After reared her head today, 3 days early....

Oh well onto next month. Good luck to everyone else xxxx

So sorry to hear that Baby2012... I hate it when AF messes people around :hugs: xx

BFN at 13dpo using early afternoon urine. I'm not giving up just yet though, AF not due until 16dpo so I'll test again tomorrow with FMU :thumbup: xx

So sorry to hear that Baby2012... I hate it when AF messes people around :hugs: xx

Awwwww thanks :) I'm though it's only our first month. I'm going to buy the bogof fr ovulation kit from Boots today.

Looking forward to seeing all the BFPs on this thread. That'll spur me on for next month. Good luck to you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->