Symptom spotting......lets go crazy!!!

Ok ladies I am having some more strange things, eating more, my chin is breaking out like i'm 16 agian, minor back pain like I get before af arrives not due till the 14th, really tired, and I keep having strange dreams at night (dreamed about being pregnant with a little girl the with twins). And my BBS are starting to hurt when I push on the sides ( this started this morning). I am really hoping for a BFP this month. Cp is still really high with watery cm.

My symptoms so far on DPO12 are bloating, cramping, a small amount of brown CM (morning only, gone now), a sore throat since yesterday and before that a very runny nose. I usually get a spot or two before AF arrives although this time not one. Now that's a result! :dance:

Fairy dust to you all. xx

My symptoms so far on DPO12 are bloating, cramping, a small amount of brown CM (morning only, gone now), a sore throat since yesterday and before that a very runny nose. I usually get a spot or two before AF arrives although this time not one. Now that's a result! :dance:

Fairy dust to you all. xx

With you on the sore throat :thumbup: Day 3 for me. The missing spot or two, yeah, I'd agree with you...thats a result! Good luck!

Thanks ladies for your words of encouragement and support yesterday. I can hardly believe it, but I took your advice and tested this morning.....

:bfp:

Calling the doctor this morning to have it confirmed. Still in shock!

Thanks ladies for your words of encouragement and support yesterday. I can hardly believe it, but I took your advice and tested this morning.....

Very happy for you Jposey. The Baby Dust gods must be smiling.
Congratulations!!!x

Our first BFP on this thread!! Congratulations Jposey!! :happydance: xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Our first BFP!!!! xxxx

I'm out :(

After reared her head today, 3 days early....

Oh well onto next month. Good luck to everyone else xxxx

:hugs: Sorry honey xxxxxx

I'm 5 dpo today....nausea nausea nausea....yuck... xx

I'm four days post ov and have the following

sore boobs and armpits

night sweating

stabbing pain in my left side

nose bleed

lower backache

and most oddly i had a dream that i was :sex: with Lance Armstrong all over the place :blush::blush::haha::blush::blush:

AF came but had to vent somewhere-my gums bled while brushing my teeth at 12 DPO...my gums NEVER bleed from brushing and I didn't do anything differently...I also had lower back pain and thought I was going to barf when I was on a plane over the weekend. AF came on Sunday after BFN the day before.
Why is my body playing tricks on me??? it's not funny anymore.

Well on
7dpo I had sharp stitch like pains go through my right side (ovaries I think) and into bottom of belly. My back ached and I felt light headed and off.
Been very tired but as I suffer from Chronic Fatigue, its no different to me.

10 dpo, a bit gassy and feeling sick for a small time.
11 dpo, occassion sore throat, a teeny tiny bit of ewcm when wiping, gassy again, going to toilet a lot. So tired. Boobs feel bigger but not achy or painful (they are big anyway, but feel slightly larger.) Sense of smell seems increased, I work around tobacco and the smell never gets to me. Did today. Also could smell a customers Fish and Chips from quite a distance away.
Eating a lot, but its not hunger most of the time.............I am just Miss Piggy!
Time will tell I guess

congrats Jposey!! I'm so happy for you :)

:happydance::happydance: congrats!! xx

I'm very crampy today @5dpo. Finger crosses for all you lovely ladies xx anymore bfps? xx

had some shooting pains in my lower abdomen today, I am very light headed and had, again, vivid dreams. Am 8dpo today.

I just HATE this waiting :( 6 more days till AF is due and I promised myself not to test until she's late... But it's so difficult to wait!

bubblegirl - I say every cycle that I won't test until the day AF is due and I always cave :haha: I joined this site wondering why women seemed so obsessed with testing, but I'm now a shameless POAS addict and proud :happydance:

Your symptoms seem good though, I'm with you on the shooting pains. I've had them and cramps on/off for the last few days now. Gone away today though.

Good luck to everyone testing soon!! xx

I hope this editing works... just noticed it was actually Jposey. Congrats to you girl!!

Couldn't remove the posting, but I did edit. Anyone know how to remove a post?

First of all, baby dust to everyone!
Ok, symptoms:

I am 4-5 dpo. TIRED. Oh, so tired. Sometimes I get a little lightheaded. Hungry, particularly for bread. I have been having very odd dreams. People I haven't seen in 20 years are showing up in my dream as adults although I've never seen them as adults. Everything smells awful. There are a few exceptions: my tahitian vanilla shampoo and almond soap, my lavender lotion, and hmm. No that's about it. Today I started getting cramps on the left, like sharp stabbing pains. I o'd on the right this month. I am thinking my headache is allergy related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->