Symptom Spotting Mania!!!

danamm64- I have never had a reading about getting pregnant but I have had many reading about everyday life and the lady I use was right on. She does phone reading by tarot her store is called labrinth (however you spell it)lol. its $35 dollars for 15 minutes (ouch) cant do them alot.haha. My husband is a non believer but she told me things about him that I later found out were very true and I was very happy. I was thinking about calling her now but I don't want to spend the money.

Well Rileys, I hope this pyschic was right!!! =)

8dpo today...no symptoms at all...i hope i am not out!

I think I will join as well! First I want to say, sorry and good luck to the ladies that say they are out.

1-3 dpo- not too much happened.
4-5 dpo- sore bbs
5-present dpo- sore boobs, lower abdomen cramps(nothing too intense). light, light bleeding(only lasted one day), cold/ allergy like symptoms for two days(finally starting to feel a lil better), nose bleed this morning, and getting sleepy.

I'm also in the TWW....9dpo!

So far I only got some cramping but not like AF
4-8dpo spotting
soles of my feet hurt really bad since yesterday...but didn't think it could be pregnancy related until I googled it!!
Wet feeling like AF is coming....run to the loo every hour just to check!

5dpo- boobs much more sore this morning, still hungry all the time, still having nausea

Hey girls, sorry to those out, feel like im out already, dont know why but i just do......anyway at 7/8dpo my latest symptom is cramping since yesterday afternoon.....like af cramps but more burny....also lower backache and some nausea.....i just have a feeling af is on her way and she gona be a nasty ole witch to me this month!!! :growlmad:

Good luck everyone, keep the symptoms coming xxxx

Well I am 12 dpo..and when I wiped twice today I saw pink and brown discharge. Is this implantation, or too late for it? I took tests and all negative, but my temps are still high and they usually drop by 12 dpo. Also, I do not spot before period usually. Hmmmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->