Symptom spotting thread!!

Mom2 - I'm sure they will be nice and high, these are our forever babies...we just have to believe that, even though it's hard to have hope after all we've been through! Maybe tomorrow will be better and we'll have awesome symptoms!

Thankyou charmer for the pma.

I will check in later if I have any symptoms.

Welp...nothing so far for me to day, WTF!!! Uhhhh, I'd rather be throwing up and reasured than sitting here wondering what's going on in there!!! I just keep trying to remind myself that I had a good scan a week ago but it's sooo not working! Come on symptoms!! Will update if anything changes fx'd it does!

Oh dear charmer guess you must bevused to your current hormones at the moment. Hope they pick up.

I am over a week behind you so am not expecting much at the moment. I do feel dog tired today. Everything seems to be an effort. May have to give in and have a nap.

Yup, I did manage a moment of sore breast and well I usually take my nap at 2 and it's 2 now and I'm pretty tired but that could be because that's my schedule! Nothing too much here though...oh and a few cramps so at least I've had something, just hope that maybe tonight it will pick up some! Most ppl don't get big symptoms until 6+ so you have plenty of time for those to kick in!! Will update later tonight!

Well its evening here. Earlier i had sore boobs again. Really bad headache this afternoon and have been really thirsty. Have a really bloaty belly tonight. Good luck charmer.

I'm so glad you started this thread! I was just thinking to myself, "Gee, I haven't had any symptoms today either." Then I sat to think about it and realized that I got nauseous outside of walmart earlier that I ignored because I thought I might be car sick. I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, and as I'm typing I unconsciously rubbed my boobs because they were hurting! Praise God symptoms still present! Grow baby, grow!

No symptoms for me still - well, right after I typed my earlier message I did have 2 boughts of dizziness!! So that's something!

Seems like we all had a down day...I hope tomorrow we get some morning sickness lol!! But if you guys don't want any yall can send it my way lol!

Well, tonight I am having the nausea without action... I believe I would rather have full on sickness... just having upset stomach is annoying... I keep waiting to puke, but it never comes...

Beth - I am so envious!! I am having slight breast tenderness but that's it!!!! Uhhhh, I was really hoping that I'd have some m/s today but it's still early so I'm really praying it picks up as last pregnancy/miscarriage my symptoms were so spotty! Please please please pick up!!!! Sigh, feeling like I really bad about this :-(.

Oh charmer so sorry you are feeling bad. Remember its still early days and some ladies have no symproms wgat so ever. With dd i only had sickness from 9 weeks though to 16 weeks.

Afm today had slight boob tenderness and heartburn. Have also had some rwally bad cramps and backache that did worry me.

Thanks Debzie - I just wish I had more going on, I really hope it picks up!! I just want a little morning sickness and to be consistant! Now I am getting nervous to get my ultrasound in a week and a half...course I still have to call my doc but I'm going to do that on Thursday and see about getting in the following Thursday at 8+4!

Your welcome hun. I cannot get a scan before 7 weeks at our early pregnancy assessment unit so looks like we will both be getting scans the same week if not the same day.

Maybe we'll both get good news on the same day then!! Still no symptoms other than tenderness and dizziness...uhhhh! Lets really hope tomorrow picks up!

My symptoms have been alarmingly mild for the past week or so, although I was sick last night, and the way I feel right now I'll be surprised if I make it through this morning without throwing up!

Good symptoms cb1

Well i am having a down day today. I am totally convinced that i have had another mmc. Plus I have had lower abdominal ache for the last day or so with backache one of my mmc symptoms i can remember. I also against my better judgement took a cb digi and it still says 2-3 weeks.

Symptom wise i have nothing. Even my boobs are fine today. Sorry ladies.for the rant.

Oh Debzie, I hope that's not true. Grow, little baby, grow. Come on symptoms, pick up and be reassuring!

I had a few minutes after the alarm went off this morning where I thought that if I opened my mouth I'd surely throw up! It didn't last very long, and within 1/2 hour the nausea was completely gone, but at least that's something!

Glad you felt something today mom and thanks for the pma. Did have a. Little episode where i felt alittle nausea but dont know if it was just oh driving. I do feel hot and flushed this afternoon if thats a symptom. Achey feeling is still worrying me though.

Cb1 - glad you got your symptoms back!!

Debzie - Yup, I was feeling the same way and convinced I have mmc again (they really are the worst as you don't even know it's happened)

Mom2 - glad you had something!

AFM - I did throw up like 5 times this am but am not sure if it was actually m/s or if it was because I was worried and stressing about not having m/s - I woke up, drank a good bit of water and then started worrying b/c no symptoms - I then had to get ready for a appt at 9:30 so I started getting dressed and when I popped my head into the bathroom to grab a few things I dry-heaved (my bathroom doesn't smell bad, but when I'm pregnant it smells like toilet water to me) and then I just couldn't resist opening the fridge and taking a good whiff, which sent me dry-heaving again and then I thought it was over but as I was getting dressed in the kitchen I started to feel a teeny bit nauseas so I walked over to the sink and threw up and I could still feel some sitting in my chest so I thought maybe I should drink some more water but threw up as soon as I thought that and then i threw up like 2-3 more times! I threw up water but I just don't know if it was really m/s...at least it's something for me and I am super tired today! Just wish I had an at home ultrasound machine, but they're really expensive...I know b/c I check ebay lol!! Crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->