Symptom spotting thread!!

Well charmer I think you have ms.

Afm despite still being convinced I have had a mmc I have had sire boobs this afternoon. Cm is back to creamy. I did feel a little nausea tonight but put it down to being hungry. Have had heartburn too. Oh and excess salivation. Just wish these cramps would do one.

I did feel nausea and dizzyness with my mmc too up until 9 weeks.

debzie - I had really faint symptoms with my mmc, they started strong and then just went away and then came back really light...this time they just keep coming and going but I can't tell if it's lighter or stronger, but I did have m/s for most days during the 5th week but during the 6th week it was spotty and now I'm in 7th week and hoping that it'll be more consistant. Hope we have good days tomorrow! You're still really early though, so your symptoms might kick in later!

I have been having really wild dreams....vivid... and X-RATED! Things I never think of with people I never think of! So wild in fact, I have thought about them a few times today, like flash backs! I know if I could get 30 minutes alone with DH, I'd feel better, but DS will not go to sleep!! LOL!

I always have crazy dreams Beth!! With Olivia I had dream Orgasms and they weren't even dirty dreams, just regular dreams and then I'd wake up right smack dab at the end of the big O!! IT was awesome lol!! Sorry about no alone time lol!!

AFM - welp, woke up this am, drank some water like I usually do, started to feed DD blueberries and banna baby food and just barley managed to get through her feeding before I started throwing up! I was kinda worried that it might be because I'm drinking so much water when I wake up but I do that all the time and I also will suddenly realize throughout the day that I forgot to drink enough water and I will just gulp it down quickly so I get my intake! Normally when I drink to much water, I feel really full and little nausea but I don't throw up...and I mean really nauseas but have never thrown up!! So maybe it is just m/s...specially since it was 10 minutes after I drank the water and I felt fine until I started smelling DDs breakfast!! Yippiee for me!

*edit* I tried to recreate the water thing this am (about 20 minutes after I threw up) so I drank the same amount of water and then had my breakfast shake which is really thick and really filling...just left me with a tummy ache from drinking too much but didn't really make me nauseas or sick so I think that was m/s this am!! Called my doc and they are so booked up I'm not sure when they can get me in...sucks lol!

Charmer, so glad you are getting some symptoms back. Only PALs understand wanting to throw up! LOL

AFM- Yesterday turned out to be a big symptom day! :yipee: I was gone all day getting my blood drawn and grocery shopping. I was seriously nauseous all throughout the day! At dinner time I was both craving Raising Kane's chicken fingers and feeling as if I was going to throw them up while eating them. Ha Ha! I was so tired by the end of the day that I'm shocked I made it home without falling asleep!
This morning I was so nauseous that hubby had to get up and get the kids ready for school, I just knew I'd throw up if I tried to move!

Mom2 - so glad you are having symptoms!! I used to hate throwing up/being sick but now I will take it over feeling good any day!!

Guess what guys, got my appt for next wed...sucks that DH won't be able to go, he's off on Thursday...now just gotta figure out what to do with DD, we're not telling anyone so it's not like I can bring anyone with me to watch her and the only ppl I let her stay with are DH's parents and they work! Maybe just bring her with me?

Oh, that's great. So glad your appointment so soon! I don't know about DD, will she sit in a stroller quietly long enough for the tech to do the ultrasound?

I doubt it but i don't have a choice but to bring her with me.

I get to add sore breast again today, no dizziness though.

Hubby and I get to bring our 3 youngest boys (ages 7,6, and 3) to our ultrasound on Friday, so I'm feeling your pain.

Hello ladies loving the symptoms. I geel really tired went to bed at 9.30 and slept solid. I too had really vivid dreams not so x rated though.

Well got in for a scan Monday at 08.50hrs. Fingers crossed.

So, my dreams eased up last night, I don't even remember having any... I woke up more rested though. I walked next door to my parents just now, and visited.... but as soon as I stepped up onto my porch I got woozy.... then in the front door I got more woozy... I sit on the couch and had to jump up and run out the door to throw up! IT WAS a huge battle with MS- I was out there for atleast 8 minutes... I could feel the muscles in my stomach clenching so hard to make me puke! It was quite horrible, but awesome to ladies like us! LOL!

Mom2 - least you got the hubby to help out, I have to bring my toddler all by myself lol!!

Debzie - good luck for Monday, I have mine on Wednesday so it's a week away!! I had very crazy dreams last night, talk about zombie invasion lol!! It was so scary!!

Beth - glad you got something going on, I didn't have anything this am...but I did have the tinest wave hit me and I did throw up for the past 2 mornings in a row! My breasts still hurt and so far no dizziness today but hopefully I'll get some more symtoms and be able to update.

One of my symptoms disapeared and I'm not sorry to see it go...Thank God my skin cleared up!! Hope it doesn't mean a drop in hormones though.

Yay for good skin! :yipee:
I do not envy you. I remember with #3 I had to take #1 and #2 to an ultrasound by myself, that was awful!

I've been very nauseous and generally not feeling good today. The couch is my friend.

I had to go get papers on one of our vehicles, and I thought I was going to fall asleep driving! As soon as I got home I took a hour and half nap, then got DS from school, and I am ready to nap again, but he is playing outside on this lovely day (weather is awesome here, but supposed to be crap again soon) I cannot make him come inside, it is too nice to not enjoy. So, MS, Sore Boobs, and SOOOOOO SLEEPY! Oh, and achy abdomen... definitely have a small growing bump, I may post a pic of it soon...

Thanks beth!

Had some dizziness and when I got really hungry I started dry-heaving again! Other than that no m/s for me today which kinda sucks but my boobs are hurting so that's good! Hope things get a bit more consistant soon, but have a feeling I'm going to have enough off days to drive me crazy!

Not much going on today but last night I got so hungry (after eating a bananna and an apple) I dry-heaved and was a little nauseas and then I ate so much I was nauseas and dry-heaved lol! And my breast hurt! But today just a little tenderness but not much, I wish I had more going on today! How is everyone else!

Hello ladies im still not having much symptoms glad all of you ate feeling nausea or having ms.

Afm worked late shift last night then back in for 7 am this morning and it has wiped me out. Everything has been an effort so was alliwed to stay in the ofgice or just do meetings today (I'm a psychiatric nurse manager) was greatfull to stay off my feet a while. Do have sore boobs and some spells where I feel unwell not nausea I get loafs of saliva a feel a little dizzy.

Debzie - those are great symptoms for 6 weeks!! Keep it up girl!

AFM - threw up a few times this am!! Glad that my symptoms are back! Can't wait for my scan on Wed, excited and nervous and just hope that baby is growing on track or that I'm measuring a few days ahead with a good heart rate!

Glad your still puking charmer.

Im just still tired nearly fell asleep at my computer today. Those spells i was talking about I now know how I feel no nausea or dizzyness but sedated. Like all of a sudden I am exhausted.

Debzie - that onset of sudden exhaustion is a wonderfull sign of pregnancy!! One of the most common! Yay for symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->