Symptom spotting thread!!

3xscharmer

4 earth babies!
Reaction score
Okay, since there are a few of us with fears about our symptoms, I am have started this symptom spotter thread! I know that I am having more symptoms than I think but am brushing them off and later I can't remember if I had symptoms that day so this is a way to keep up with them!:dohh:
So please join me so we can post our symptoms as we have them throughout the day and obsess together:blush:...if you're as crazy as I am anyways lol!!:wacko:

So far today:

Dizziness (once I think)
Nausea for a few minutes this am with little dry heaving:happydance:
Nausea at around 10 am due to hunger (breakfast shake at 8:30):happydance:
Breast pain on and off this am breast also a little full!
little cramping

Yesterday, full on nausea and dry heaves. This morning I was dizzy after getting up from bed, a bit nauseous and not wanting to eat. Boobs hurting when I take off my bra.

Sound like good signs mom2 - making me wish I had more now lol! I'm just really hungry lol!! Like I eat and am hungry again an hour later?? Haven't had any more nausea today but am hoping for some more!

*Edit* so even though I ate at 8:30 and 11 I was starving again at 12 and had a wave of nausea so went to the kitchen and fixed some frosted flakes, well I kinda got a whiff of them as the came out of the box and had a small adversion, so bent down and smelled them and they made me a little queazy, smelled them again and they made me dry heave, smelled a third time (lol) and they were just fine so I ate them lol!!

:rofl: That is so funny! :haha:
Hubby came home for lunch at 12:30 and I couldn't even think of eating, by the time he left at 1:30 the nausea was gone and I was ravenous! I ate two helpings of spaghetti and a cup of ice cream! :blush:

Thanks charmer for starting this thread. Today my symptoms have been.

Thirsty drank nearly a litre of pure Orange and am still.thirsty.

This caused heartburn and wind ( gas for those who dont understand lol)

I feel hungry but dont fancy anything to eat.

Boobs were sore am

Cramping lots today.

Hey thanks for replying guys...lets keep it going!

So I've been dizzy a few more times today it's been about 3 1/2 hours since I ate and again I am starving! Don't know what that's about lol!

*edit* not 2 minutes after I wrote this my breast started hurting to a new degree...ouch lol!!

Nausea came back and I'm ready for a nap. We're watching a friend's little boy today so I've been up and about more than usual. I think I'll ask my teenager to watch him for a bit so I can snooze on the couch. :sleep:

mom2 - hope you get that nap...I got mine, that's another one of mine I missed...tired!

So I ate at 4 and now an hour and half later I am hungry again! What is up with this? Maybe instead of getting uber nauseas this time I'm just going to eat a lot and have minimal nausea!

Maybe! In my opinion, that's a much better symptom!

Okay so at supper I started cooking and it just made me so queazy and then I started dry heaving and just couldn't handle the smell!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!! So glad!!

Thanks mom2 - I know most ppl just hope to have easy symptom free pregnancies...not us lol! PAL gals are the only ones who wish like hell for symptoms! FX'd that this symptoms continue and get stronger! How ya doing tonight girl?

I love having symptoms! My husband said "I've never met someone who gets excited about throwing up!"... I told him he is married to someone who gets excited about throwing up! LOL!

Symptoms are: Come and Go Morning Sickness
Cravings
Sore Boobs..been the most persistant symptom so far.
Pulling or stretching sometimes like a pulled muscle in my abdomen
Headache today(don't know if it has anything to do with PG)
Tired
Moody-whiplash moody....mood changes sooooo fast! Poor Hubby...

Yeah for great symptoms ladies.

Last night I had to get up twice to pee feel really hungry this morning. Borning really. I want to puke.

I had a headache yesterday, burin not sure if its related.

Yesterday after no nausea whatsoever I ended up throwing up dinner, which made me really happy!! I also felt really light headed before I went to bed.

This morning I felt a bit nauseous, but it's passed. Weirdly so far today I just don't feel like eating at all. Having thrown up last night I should be ravenous, but I can't think of anything I actually want to eat, so I'm just sipping water instead.

Glad we are all experiencing symptoms...now that I'm keeping track, I've noticed I do have more symptoms than I thought!

This am: On and off nausea accompanied by a little dry-heaving! Nothing else so far!

*edit* breakfast nutritional shake at 8 and by 10 starving, didn't eat immediatley and got nauseas...then when I did try to eat a few minutes later it almost made me sick I was so hungry I almost couldn't eat lol!! Hmmmm does that count as m/s?

I am so hungry today, ate porriage with dd then went to the supermarket and had to stop in for a breakfast bun I was starving so not like me. I hate breakfast.

one dizzy spell this afternoon and I do have a hangover type headache.

No symptoms for me today. Its kind of nice to be off the couch, but its weird having absolutely nothing. No nausea, no dizzyness, I'm tired, but I didn't get much sleep so I can't really count that. :sad1:

Debzie - yay for symptoms!!

Mom2 - I'm with you, aside from those this am, I have had what maybe two dizzy spells and I didn't sleep good either so I can't count how tired I am! WTF?!?! It kinda scares me but at least I had something today! Just wish it would pick up and be more consistant already!!

I'm trying to enjoy my time of feeling well, but until I get that HCG number back on Monday I think I'm going to be a nervous wreck! I don't know what I'll do if that number isn't at least 35,000. I may just sit in the parking lot of the lab and cry. :cry:
I'm pretty sure the number will be good, the symptoms I've had are reassuring, but days like today with no symptoms makes me wish it would just be Monday already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->