Symptoms 5 dpo... Am I wacko?? Update: 10dpo BFP on FRER

I think I see something on the second one :dance:

Fingers crossed this is it for you chickadee :hugs:

Hopinandprayin it sounds like possible implantation bleed :dance:

Sticky :dust: to all you lovelies xxx

I see lines on both. Hope this is it for you!

Just took an Equate brand test, and I'm stunned! Faint line came up in less than a minute.. I don't have to squint to see it, it's plain as day! Since i used afternoon urine, I'm guessing tomorrow morning's FRER will be even more clear.

I know blue dye tests are not liked much on this board, but my friend recommended it, and since it came up in less than a minute and is as thick as the control line, I think I'll believe it. :)

Still can't wrap my head around it, though! :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC02950.jpg
    DSC02950.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 814
Just took an Equate brand test, and I'm stunned! Faint line came up in less than a minute.. I don't have to squint to see it, it's plain as day! Since i used afternoon urine, I'm guessing tomorrow morning's FRER will be even more clear.

I know blue dye tests are not liked much on this board, but my friend recommended it, and since it came up in less than a minute and is as thick as the control line, I think I'll believe it. :)

OMG :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Congratulations sweetie... I knew you were pregnant you have all the signs... I'm so happy for you :)
I bet tomorrow morning is going to be HUGE double lines... :happydance:

I'm too chicken to test but let me tell you, I was burning up at work, not normal and I have a soar throat and stuffy nose GRRRR... Dull cramping here and there, Bloated as all get out too, farting OMG its too funny, burping, heartburn... THIS MAY BE IT... Now I just need to test soon... I hope this one is a sticky one "crossing fingers"... I'll test on the 2nd... I know it was implantation spotting oh and my back has been killing me :(

Come on ladies lets get those :bfp: This is a lucky post!!!

FX'd we get our :bfp: and loads of baby dust and extra sticky beans...

Wow, Congrats!!! Thats a definate :bfp:

:dust: and extremely sticky bean dust to you. Fingers crossed for Hopin&prayin, sounds like you may be in the same boat...lets hope we all are
:dust::dust: to all

I'm too chicken to test but let me tell you, I was burning up at work, not normal and I have a soar throat and stuffy nose GRRRR... Dull cramping here and there, Bloated as all get out too, farting OMG its too funny, burping, heartburn... THIS MAY BE IT... Now I just need to test soon... I hope this one is a sticky one "crossing fingers"... I'll test on the 2nd... I know it was implantation spotting oh and my back has been killing me :(

I have the same symptoms and i'm also scared to test incase it crushes my hopes... i'm going to try and wait to the 1st till i test...if i have enough will power :)

:dust:

:test: Hopin&Prayin! :thumbup:

ok, so to update this-- I took a FRER with FMU just now, and it's positive! A bit more faint than the control line, but pretty solid. My crappy camera couldn't catch it as well, unfortunately-- but you get the idea! Oh, and the lines came up in about a minute.. and at 2 minutes they looked like this.

I'm soooo excited... just praying that it sticks now!!

Attachments

• DSC02958.jpg
    DSC02958.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 820
Congrats on your BFP MrsK!!! :happydance:
May your nine month wait be happy and healthy xxx Bex

I have the same symptoms and i'm also scared to test incase it crushes my hopes... i'm going to try and wait to the 1st till i test...if i have enough will power :)

Good Luck hun... Keep me posted

:happydance::happydance:OMG:happydance::happydance:

I got the :bfp: yesterday!!! :happydance:Very excited and nervous - not sure what to do now :shrug: lol

Hopin&Prayin - i actually did a test four days before AF was due and i got a BFN, so that really made me really think it wasn't happening and really depressed me. My sister in law made me test yesterday as AF was due, and what do you know :bfp:. So if i were you i would try and wait till AF is due, otherwise you may get depressed over nothing... my fingers are crossed for you :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Keep me posted GL

Aww thank you so much, yeah I'm doing well, not wanted to test cuz of all the symptoms I'm having, I'm pretty sure this is it... If by some strange chance I'm not I'm planning on some Valentines Day lovin as much as we can... I'm fertile from the 13th to the 18th and I'm going to :sex::sex: :sex: :lol: I'll be fine either way... OH will be over joyed with :sex: :sex: :sex: :haha:

I'm focusing on 2 extra sticky beans that stay sticking this time.. I'm so ready...

I'm over the moon happy for you... I totally feel that as well, being excited and both nervous at the same time.. :lol

Hope its this round and we can be bump buddies.. that would be awesome... I'll let you know as soon as I find out... woohooo mega stoked... :lol:

OMG i stay away for 5 days and come back to 2 :bfp: 's and a possible other in the pipeline!! Congrats ladies H &H 9 months!

I've not been so lucky tho....af got me 3 days ago :( so fx'd for this cycle...pleaseee be my turn soon :D xxxx

BOOO That damn :witch: has gotten alot of ladies this round GRRR.. I may be joining you as well... :hugs: I started cramping GRRR no show of AF yet though, I usually spot the day before... Well there is Valentines Day and I'm gonna be fertile mertle woohooo... Heres to Round 2 Ding Ding... :haha:

Chin up ladies... Its gonna happen soon... More flashing :bfp: to come ;)

Hopin&praying...hopefully no spotting so far is a good sign for you!! Don't count yourself out just yet ;)

I normally spot on and off for 2 days b4 af...but this month i got no spotting and an abonormal cycle of 30 days compared to 2 previous months of 35 days :shrug:

This ttc lark is much harder than they make during sex ed at school...im sure they said don't have sex otherwise YOU WILL get preggo.....duh wheres my my bump and babies??

xx :dust: xx

I've been watching this thread. AF is due on Wednesday. My BB's are sore, large and veiny on the bottom but I am not holding out hope. Can't, LOL. Congrates too all you that got BFP!!.

Hopin&praying...hopefully no spotting so far is a good sign for you!! Don't count yourself out just yet ;)

I normally spot on and off for 2 days b4 af...but this month i got no spotting and an abonormal cycle of 30 days compared to 2 previous months of 35 days :shrug:

This ttc lark is much harder than they make during sex ed at school...im sure they said don't have sex otherwise YOU WILL get preggo.....duh wheres my my bump and babies??

xx :dust: xx

Thank you, I'm crossing everything she does'nt show, I got the heads up my friend that is psychic told me don't be surprised if AF does'nt show.... Wow.. I'm speechless... I really hope she's right... I'm getting with my OH tonight to get a fresh batch of swimmers... :lol: I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow :af: :af: :af: NO AF!! Maybe it was a late implantation?? So technically it would'nt show on a pregnancy test for atleast a few more days to a week? thats what I keep hearing... No more cramps and No more spotting Yay... :happydance: This might be it!!

TTC is harder when your older like me... only thing is your more prone to have multiples... TWINS is good, trips holy catfish... I remember health ed... they scared us shitless about Sex... well at 43 years old I said wthell I'm gonna go for it... :haha:

Wishing you the best, sending you tons of babydust too ;) Keep me posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->