• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Symptoms 5 dpo... Am I wacko?? Update: 10dpo BFP on FRER

I'm losing track of who I post to and where so Hopin&Prayin I'll say in case I haven't already- I'm so sorry the :witch: got you- I was so convinced you'd get your BFP. Grr AF!!!
Next time must be your turn what with that valentine's plan :winkwink:
Big hugs,
Bex x

Yep it was me... I'm having a very odd AF, and Yes I deffo have Valentines Day :sex: planned a few times.. I went out an bought a sexy hot pink with black fishnet bra and panties set, has rhinestones on it and all... Its smokin hottt... put a pair of black fishnet stockings and bamb BABY TWINS on the way... :haha:

I just got a conception reading from Psychic Star, she changed her name to destinyleaf I'll get my prediction in the morning and she asked me if I had any other questions... Shes amazing... I'll post when I find out in the morning ;)

Good Luck on testing soon Beximus... I'm crossing everything you get your :bfp:

Wishing the best to you all trying and sorry to those who the :witch: got them, she did me.. :( Heres to Valentines Day Woot Woot... :haha:

Hope&prayin: stay positive I am sure that it will come for you.

I am still hanging in limbo as to if I am or not. The tests i did take were too early 6-8DPO, so I promised myself no more until next week at the earliest. :haha:

My situation is a lil unique...but I think that I o'd around D16 or 17. CD23,24 saw the brown discharge, which as since then turned creamy snotty. I no sore BB's which makes me wonder...I usually get them w/ AF too so really confused. They seem a lil fuller but eh. :shrug: I have been a tad constipated, moody, and stuffy. I am hoping of course for my :bfp: but if it isn't...this is some weird stuff going on!:wacko:

How is everyone else progressing? Anyone heard of the creamy discharge--not ewcm. I Know TOTALLY TMI--but no itching, smells or redness--so really sure no infection.

:HUGS:

Thank you... I'm fine... I have Valentines Day all planned ... :lol:

ohhh you have some amazing signs.. I see another :bfp: coming... in early pregnancy you do get the lotioney wet like white cm deffo awesome sign...
Sounds like the brown discharge is implantation spotting, Wow Good Luck... I can't wait to hear the good news. FABULOUS... Keep me posted :)

Thanks so much Hope! I am so doubtful it isn't even funny. I know we all know the deal...trying for so long and no luck. Then everyone around you seems to be PG...all at the drop of a dime...EVEN THOSE "not trying." Just gets discouraging. I am really trying not to get my hopes up. Sad I know. But just don't want the HUGE LET DOWN :nope:

Yesterday no CM...hoping the lil :witch: doesn't get me. I am trying my hardest not to test until Monday. I think it is weird how my bb's aren't sore--even w/ AF they are...I was telling DH that it is weird how the last week or so I have actually felt "normal" like myself. {I battle my hormones big time--had months where I was huge & bb's were too and hurt like heck and wasn't PG:cry:}.

Symptoms, eh a lil tired here and there. Tad constipated, moody, had some twinges, lil crampy on and off, same w/ being bloated. Just want to know!

Sorry for my vent just kinda blah. :sad1:

I agree Katie&Bump! Let's Stick Together & maybe we'll get a Sticky! LOL!

I think MrsK needs to change the name of this thread and then us ladies can make a little group and stick together!

No problem at all.. but I can't think of what to change the thread to! Let me know of any suggestions :)

Fingers crossed for all of you ladies, really hoping you get your BFP soon! Mine has thankfully been sticking so far-- just a few more days until 5 weeks! :)

Hopin sounds like you have a fun night planned!!! I hope it does the trick!:happydance:

Same old here...no AF...gave in and tested today...:bfn: (w/cb dig) thinking that this isn't the month. Was nausious a tad the last couple days, can't sleep for jack! That has been more irritating than anything...I am usually the girl that falls asleep early now the last 3 nights been up past 2am...waking up early too. Not like I am sleeping in (not that I have that luxury-haha). No other signs of the witch--Odd! Still Very gassy, tad constipated...who knows.

I think I am racking this up to another odd cycle? We'll see...if the :witch: shows her face.

Hugs girls!

I'm crossing my fingers for ya hun, Your NOT out till the :witch: shows... You deffo have some great signs, don't lose hope... Its just around the corner ;)

Fx'd for you HockeyMom :) loads of baby :dust: been blown your way x

Feels strange referring to everyone by there username? What are your names??

Not sure on a name for the thread but i will have a think ;)

MrsK are you going to have an early scan or just wait for your 12 weeks??
5 weeks almost already thats gone pretty fast....won't be long before you see your little beany! Are you going to find out what you are having when the time comes or waiting for a surprise?? xxx

You girls Rock!!! Love love love the support! I am thinking of each of you when I say my prayers (to get your :bfp: or for a healthy :baby:)

Nothing different today, lots of cm again, felt a lil nauseous the last couple days. Only here and there. Back pain, cramping & a twinge on rt side now. BB's a bit fuller, dizzy and bloated! All sorts of fun! I am expecting AF now that I am crampy (but they too come and go). Tired today. I guess my week/end of not being able to settle down and sleep at night has caught up with me. I was up MEGA late all weekend (2,3,4am)--it was ridiculous! It wasn't like I slept in either.

How is everyone else doing?

I got my reading today from Brooke 777 She said March/April conceive and I will have a GIRL!!! Woohooo... Come on Valentines Day baby... err if not sooner :haha:

Fx'd for you HockeyMom :) loads of baby :dust: been blown your way x

Feels strange referring to everyone by there username? What are your names??

Not sure on a name for the thread but i will have a think ;)

MrsK are you going to have an early scan or just wait for your 12 weeks??
5 weeks almost already thats gone pretty fast....won't be long before you see your little beany! Are you going to find out what you are having when the time comes or waiting for a surprise?? xxx

My name is Rebecca :) I'm actually going with a midwife who is a close friend.. and hopefully a natural home water birth... She offered to see me earlier, but we agreed to just make the appointment at 8 weeks. My husband is afraid that ultrasounds could harm the baby, so we're only getting one at 18-20 weeks to find out the gender :)

Sounds like things are really coming together for you Mrs. K! How exciting!! You will have to keep us all posted. :hugs:

Wow Ms.K a home birth, thats amazing I would love to do that myself but being my 1st whenever it happens I think I'll stick to hospital route even though my Mom is a nurse :lol: knowing my luck the baby would come out butt first... :haha:

Sooo good to hear things are going well for you hun... Heres to a extra sticky bean and a happy & healthy pregnancy :flower:

HockeyMom whats the latest??

Thanks girls!
Call me weird, but somehow the idea of a home birth never really scared me much. Maybe because my mom had 3 of us in Germany, where midwives are standard procedure (although she did give birth to us in a hospital).

We're also wacko health nuts, as you might have guessed... I'm just not a big fan of drugs. But watch me scream for an epidural in the middle of labor! haha! ;-)

Just hope it won't be too late to get one... then your... screwed per say :lol: I'm sure everything will be just fine. Huge thumbs up your braver than me thats for sure.. :)

HI sweets....How was everyones weekend? I hope everyone had fun!

Today marks my 6 mo anniversary w/DH...fitting for Vday huh? We had a nice lil overnight getaway which was much MUCH needed!

Well, I feel so fat it isn't funny...but again I've felt this way before so totally thinking it is hormones. Still no AF haven't tested again since last week. Just needed to walk away from it. I'll prob test again in the am just to be safe...and call the Dr. BB's are bigger and very sensitive, constipated (TMI), belly just full & bloated, emotional, crampy here and there, not much CM at all so that is why i thought for sure last week AF would show her ugly face. I honestly never ever knew this would be so hard.

DH has to do his #2 SA on Tue so I'm gonna call the dr to get in and get some answers. Hopefully we can put the big picture together. I have to have more dental work done 2maro from a bad botch job almost 2 weeks ago. UGH I'm not looking forward to it. So I have to try to watch the meds just encase. UGH.

Okkkk off to bed. :hug:

I know the feeling im 5dpo today have exactly same symptoms, anyone have an acidy stomach? i have acid bad, im not sure if this a good sign or not?
I feel pregnant but i can't be sure, i hate the waiting game :growlmad:
I test in 5 more days :happydance: excited but trying not get to ahead of myself.
I feel mad thinking i have symptoms at this stage to so your not alone =]
I wish you all luck! :hugs:

Today marks my 6 mo anniversary w/DH...fitting for Vday huh? We had a nice lil overnight getaway which was much MUCH needed!

Well, I feel so fat it isn't funny...but again I've felt this way before so totally thinking it is hormones. Still no AF haven't tested again since last week. Just needed to walk away from it. I'll prob test again in the am just to be safe...and call the Dr. BB's are bigger and very sensitive, constipated (TMI), belly just full & bloated, emotional, crampy here and there, not much CM at all so that is why i thought for sure last week AF would show her ugly face. I honestly never ever knew this would be so hard.

DH has to do his #2 SA on Tue so I'm gonna call the dr to get in and get some answers. Hopefully we can put the big picture together. I have to have more dental work done 2maro from a bad botch job almost 2 weeks ago. UGH I'm not looking forward to it. So I have to try to watch the meds just encase. UGH.

OMG, YOUR SOOOO PREGNANT... :test: :test: :test: You have ALL the classic symptoms of pregnancy girl... :happydance: :happydance: OMG Pee on a stick already... I'm SUPER Excited for YOU>>>TEST TEST TEST!!!
I sooo hate dentist GRRR, I definately feel ya on that... I had a botched up root canal, I had to go back more than I cared to and it hurts!!
Make sure you tell them your pregnant so that they don't do X Rays...

I'm soooo happy for you hun... I just "know" your pregnant... Please keep me posted... I need some good news...

I don't know what is going on with me, I had a weird so called period and last night my left leg was killing me, lower back ache and some cramps. I'm supposed to be OV soon and I've been bone dry down there and I always OV every month... :shrug::shrug: I think I'm gonna make an appointment to the dr tomorrow morning I need answers as well... Good Luck Hun... even though you don't need it... Take that test!! FX'd your :bfp: is NOW!! :hugs:

I'm right there with you, Wallflower -- 5 dpo and all. My right ovary feels like it's biting me.

I've had cramps, nausea and a lingering headache, and I am aware that the last day or two that couldn't be from a bean, but it's not a usual situation for me. The persistant owie in my right o-hoe started this morning, though.

I started doing progesterone cream (lightly) two days ago, so that could have something to do with some of it. Anyone notice more cramping, etc., from that?

I actually thought I felt ovulation pain on both sides this time, and I've been taking baby aspirin, which the med reports say can "excite" your ovaries.

We shall see. Fertility Friend says I ovulated on Feb. 9, but I'm thinking it could have been the day before.

OMG, YOUR SOOOO PREGNANT... :test: :test: :test: You have ALL the classic symptoms of pregnancy girl... :happydance: :happydance: OMG Pee on a stick already... I'm SUPER Excited for YOU>>>TEST TEST TEST!!!
I sooo hate dentist GRRR, I definately feel ya on that... I had a botched up root canal, I had to go back more than I cared to and it hurts!!
Make sure you tell them your pregnant so that they don't do X Rays...

I'm soooo happy for you hun... I just "know" your pregnant... Please keep me posted... I need some good news...

I don't know what is going on with me, I had a weird so called period and last night my left leg was killing me, lower back ache and some cramps. I'm supposed to be OV soon and I've been bone dry down there and I always OV every month... :shrug::shrug: I think I'm gonna make an appointment to the dr tomorrow morning I need answers as well... Good Luck Hun... even though you don't need it... Take that test!! FX'd your :bfp: is NOW!! :hugs:

Thanks so much for the support....but I will say that I did take another test $Tree and :bfn: (Took CBD before). DH dropped his goods off at the Dr today his second SA. Hopefully I can get into them soon. I left a message w/ them today. Still :af: I am fearful that it is hormonal! Trying my darnedest to be for sure...but only time will tell. I did tell the Dr. yesterday that I may be PG and he said he will be very careful. Not going under.

I'm still crossing my fingers for you girls! I hope we see some more :bfp:
Hey "Hope" how was your V-day? I hope everyone had a great valentine's day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"