Symptoms 5 dpo... Am I wacko?? Update: 10dpo BFP on FRER

Ohh my i've not been on BnB for 9 whole days!!

Well i've been doing opk's this month for the first time, according to my ticker i should be 5dpo...but low and behold just my luck i've obvioulsy not ov'd this cycle!! :mad:
I've been using the clear blue digital ov tests...wish there was a cheaper alternative here as they are £25 for 7 test sticks :mad:

Anyhow i've run out so back to the drawing bored of bding each day between now and af!! I've had no achey boobs or twinges yet either which isnt normal. Mayb i'll ov really late :(

HockeyMom any news?

Rebecca really glad to hear everything is going well with you. I've always liked the idea of a home water birth, not sure i'd be brave enough tho! Ultrasounds can't hurt bubs can they??

Anything new with you hoping??

Welcome to the thread wallflower and smallbear fx'f for you both :)

xxx

HI sweets....How was everyones weekend? I hope everyone had fun!

Today marks my 6 mo anniversary w/DH...fitting for Vday huh? We had a nice lil overnight getaway which was much MUCH needed!

Well, I feel so fat it isn't funny...but again I've felt this way before so totally thinking it is hormones. Still no AF haven't tested again since last week. Just needed to walk away from it. I'll prob test again in the am just to be safe...and call the Dr. BB's are bigger and very sensitive, constipated (TMI), belly just full & bloated, emotional, crampy here and there, not much CM at all so that is why i thought for sure last week AF would show her ugly face. I honestly never ever knew this would be so hard.

DH has to do his #2 SA on Tue so I'm gonna call the dr to get in and get some answers. Hopefully we can put the big picture together. I have to have more dental work done 2maro from a bad botch job almost 2 weeks ago. UGH I'm not looking forward to it. So I have to try to watch the meds just encase. UGH.

Okkkk off to bed. :hug:

OMG, YOUR SOOOO PREGNANT... :test: :test: :test: You have ALL the classic symptoms of pregnancy girl... :happydance: :happydance: OMG Pee on a stick already... I'm SUPER Excited for YOU>>>TEST TEST TEST!!!
I sooo hate dentist GRRR, I definately feel ya on that... I had a botched up root canal, I had to go back more than I cared to and it hurts!!
Make sure you tell them your pregnant so that they don't do X Rays...

I'm soooo happy for you hun... I just "know" your pregnant... Please keep me posted... I need some good news...

I don't know what is going on with me, I had a weird so called period and last night my left leg was killing me, lower back ache and some cramps. I'm supposed to be OV soon and I've been bone dry down there and I always OV every month... :shrug::shrug: I think I'm gonna make an appointment to the dr tomorrow morning I need answers as well... Good Luck Hun... even though you don't need it... Take that test!! FX'd your :bfp: is NOW!! :hugs:

Thanks so much for the support....but I will say that I did take another test $Tree and :bfn: (Took CBD before). DH dropped his goods off at the Dr today his second SA. Hopefully I can get into them soon. I left a message w/ them today. Still :af: I am fearful that it is hormonal! Trying my darnedest to be for sure...but only time will tell. I did tell the Dr. yesterday that I may be PG and he said he will be very careful. Not going under.

I'm still crossing my fingers for you girls! I hope we see some more :bfp:
Hey "Hope" how was your V-day? I hope everyone had a great valentine's day!

Well Valentines Day did'nt happen, we did'nt get together till the next day, He did'nt get me anything, and I bought him and his son a 25.00 huge chocolate chip cookie that said Happy Valentines Day and that piece of shit did'nt get me notta, not even a flippin card or a rose??? We got together Tuesday and we had :sex: twice and he pulled out>>>WTF?? I don't know if he chickened out or what... Anyways I've dumped his sorry ass, he don't apparently want the same things I want and I've decided to move on.. He's selfish, controlling and insecure.. Don't need or want that in my life... So I told him Seee ya... I can't believe he's turned out to be a PIG like that, I"m shocked... Regardless I'm fine with everything now... Never know maybe a swimmer or two or three made it to my eggy in time... :haha: would'nt that be Great... :lol: Never know....

Whats the latest with you... You tested again and got a BFN?? I'd be pulling my hair out... Get a blood test done, that will tell all... Somethings not right... I'm crossing everything you get your :bfp: Keep me posted hun...

Katie, no.. I don't think ultrasounds can actually hurt babies. My hubby is just overprotective, lol :) I've looked it up online, and though there are of course those who claim that it is harmful.. I'd say the chances are very, very low of an ultrasound doing anything at all to a developing baby. I mean, you'd have to stay far away from cell phones and microwaves, too, if you want to go overboard like that.. buuut.. well, I don't really try to convince him about the harmlessness of ultrasounds, as long as he's okay with getting a gender ultrasound :)

so im 5dpo and going crazy im constanly nauseous and my boobs hurt i have the blue road map and so tired,,...... ugh hate this 2ww

I have a question. According to my period tracker I should have ovulated around July 21st or the 22nd. We had sex on the 14th and the 21st of this month. I started to feel painful cramps coming from my left ovary around the 18th all the way up to the 20th. Today I am either 6or7 DPO and I am having sharp lower back pains and mild cramping. I am not sure if the cramping is coming because of my back pains or if my back pains is coming because of my cramping all I do know is my back really hurts. Then last night I was extremely horny like I was ovulating again. Of course my boyfriend loved it lol. Can anyone tell me could these be symptoms or am I just losing my mind?? I have always tracked my period but this was the first month I did an ovulation test which I did one on Wednesday and it showed two lines then I did two that Thursday that showed two lines.

I forgot to add the fact that I have been going to the restroom a lot these past two days at work. I am not trying to get my hopes up but I need to know.

I know this thread is old but iam 6dpo af due in 6 days since yesterday 5 dpo i been having pulling cramps that come and go not really painful but i can feel them. Today 6dpo and i been up since 3am stomach sick so nauseous burping and passing gas like crazy burps taste so gross and i feel like i have heart burn anyone else have those systems and get a bfp

It's only been 5 dpo, but I could swear I'm feeling pregnant. Sore :holly:, aching back, twinges in lower abdominal area, nausea, headaches and "pressure"-like feeling on my head/ears.
When I do a self-exam on the bbs, it feels like the glands inside are just different and more pronounced, but evenly so on both sides. Is that even possible??

I feel like I'm probably losing it and imagining things. I know it's way early. Almost 6 dpo, I guess, since it's just about midnight here, but still abnormally soon for symptoms, right?

It's driving me crazy, this tww! Can't sleep cos I keep thinking about it, so I figured a vent on here might help me calm down and think rationally. Ha.

I think I'll give in and poas in the morning. A :bfn: is better than wondering.

So its been over 11 years since this post, hope all is well with everyone and that you all got your bfp and are enjoying your pre teenagers attitudes...lol. Im here because im experiencing the same symptoms today being 5-6 dpo. I have really sore bbs and i had cramping this morning upon waking up. this is out of the usual that is why i researched this and came across this post. I saw this post was also a good luck posts with all the ladies seeming to have received their bfps on this posts. Crossing my fingers since i was given hope today.

So its been over 11 years since this post, hope all is well with everyone and that you all got your bfp and are enjoying your pre teenagers attitudes...lol. Im here because im experiencing the same symptoms today being 5-6 dpo. I have really sore bbs and i had cramping this morning upon waking up. this is out of the usual that is why i researched this and came across this post. I saw this post was also a good luck posts with all the ladies seeming to have received their bfps on this posts. Crossing my fingers since i was given hope today.

Hey thanks for bringing this thread back to life!! I'm also feeling symptoms at 5dpo and this has made me feel a lil less crazy.. We were only ntnp this month tho and I thought we avoided ov time so not much chance.. Probly my brain playing tricks on me!

Hey thanks for bringing this thread back to life!! I'm also feeling symptoms at 5dpo and this has made me feel a lil less crazy.. We were only ntnp this month tho and I thought we avoided ov time so not much chance.. Probly my brain playing tricks on me!
Have you taken a test yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->