Symptoms 5 dpo... Am I wacko?? Update: 10dpo BFP on FRER

MrsK

DH, 2 boys, #3 on the way
Reaction score
It's only been 5 dpo, but I could swear I'm feeling pregnant. Sore :holly:, aching back, twinges in lower abdominal area, nausea, headaches and "pressure"-like feeling on my head/ears.
When I do a self-exam on the bbs, it feels like the glands inside are just different and more pronounced, but evenly so on both sides. Is that even possible??

I feel like I'm probably losing it and imagining things. I know it's way early. Almost 6 dpo, I guess, since it's just about midnight here, but still abnormally soon for symptoms, right?

It's driving me crazy, this tww! Can't sleep cos I keep thinking about it, so I figured a vent on here might help me calm down and think rationally. Ha.

I think I'll give in and poas in the morning. A :bfn: is better than wondering.

If you are going crazy, then I am right there with you. I thought I had symptoms at 4dpo. Headache, cramps, soar boobs. lol. Now I have many more and I am hoping, but I know better than to get my hopes up. Good luck to you!

:bfn: this morning, which I expected at only 6dpo.. but in its weird, inexplicable way, poas makes the wait easier.

BBT jumped from 97.53 to 97.97 this morning.. and now I'm just hoping it doesn't go back down slowly, the way it always does before AF.

My BFF just found out her baby's gender... makes me all the more hopeful that I might have a little bean inside too!

Good Luck hun... Sending you tons of baby dust your way :dust: :dust: :dust:

Don't freak, its too early to test... Your on your way to a :bfp: I just know it ;)

I'm 5 dpo today... Hoping implantation spotting soon, its weird cuz I've had alot of creamy white CM, more than usual and earlier today I wiped and it was clear snot like and slippery and its not ovulation... "scratching head" is that a sign?? I've had headaches, backaches and a soar right nip... lol

MsK you defiantely have some really good signs of early pregnancy... FX'd you get your :bfp: soon... I have a while before I can test... Keep us posted.. :)

I didn't have any spotting, but IF I'm pg, then I'm pretty sure implantation must have been yesterday sometime. Would be early, but they do say 5-12 days, right? And I have a fairly short cycle at 26 days.

I think the CM is supposed to be a sign! I haven't had anything unusual in that department... Fx for you!

Same here with the backaches and soreness. I just told DH that if I'm not pregnant, I must be getting down with the flu. Headaches all day today, stabbing pain and twinges in my bbs and abdomen, and a very sore back. Still trying to avoid getting my hopes up too high, however, so I don't get too disappointed!

:dust: your way too!!

Mrs K I'm tellin ya you deffo have some very good early pregnancy signs... I really hope this is it for you :) Some women don't experience implantation spotting, it occurs from 6 to 12 days dpo... Good Luck hun... I'll be waiting to hear the good news ;)

Well 8dpo now, and two more BFNs to show for it! I FEEL pregnant, but I'm so afraid of getting my hopes up, because I know I'll be devastated if AF shows.

Have had light cramps in my abdominal area every day, BBs getting more and more sore.. and when I do a self-exam, I can definitely tell that they've changed a lot. All those glands and lobules inside seem to have gotten a lot bigger and it seems like there are more of them!

Have had severe headaches from dawn to dusk for the last 3 days, which have totally worn me out. I can't sleep at night because my head, back and bbs are killing me.

This BETTER mean something.. I want to know that I'm suffering for a really exciting reason, instead of coming down with a strange version of the flu!

Your testing too early hun, some of the ladies test at 10 dpo to 12 dpo, Your NOTout until you know who shows... Which in your case I really think shes not.. You have ALOT of early pregnancy signs... Especially with the BB's... the first sign I got when I was pregnant... Wishing you loads and loads of babydust and sticky beans too ;)

I'm at 7 dpo and more of that lovely CM accompanied by mild cramps and twinges, sharp pains shooting in my nips OWW... Looks like its going to be another pantie liner day... lol

Good Luck hun... :hugs:

I feel exactly the same, not sure if im just imagining things now because it seems like theres loads going on that fits with being pregnant. Im only 5dpo though so FAAAR to early and i think i'm going a little bid mad. lol. Going to wait til sun to test (9dpo) even though that will prob be too early, any later than that seems too far away.

Its not over till the witch gets you hun, i got my BFP with Jayden around 11dpo, tested at 9dpo and BFN, you have some good signs though! xx

I know how you feel though the 2ww is torture! (and i'm here again) ooops!

Well I might be panicking but while I was at work when I went to the bathroom and wiped it was a spat of light brownish guck, only 1 time. have been having dull cramps on and off all day, now its stopped... I'm gonna lose my mind IF I am finally pregnant.. My OH is going to have a stroke... :lol:

I really hope you are! The wait is excruciating, isn't it?!

I know i'm testing too early, but I just can't keep myself from testing! Although this morning I was actually afraid to. My body is telling me that I'm pregnant, and I'm having symptoms which I never in my life had before... but I'm so afraid that somehow, some way, I'm just making it all up and I'll never get a positive hpt!

My headaches continue, my bbs are more sore and sensitive than ever, my back is aching, my throat was sore all day yesterday, I was so, so, so hungry, eating probably 6 meals.. I keep getting twinges and light cramps in the abdominal area... I definitely had gas yesterday, bad!... my temperature is staying right around 97.5, which is unusual for me as my temps usually go up and down all over the place....

Anyway, so this morning, I think I MIGHT have gotten a very, very faint positive. I also posted this in the pregnancy test area, so hopefully somebody will tell me if I've totally lost it and there is absolutely nothing to be seen! ha!

It's a little darker in person, because I only have my crappy phone camera to take a picture with at the moment... and I'm sure I see it! Let me know if you agree/disagree :)

Attachments

• DSC02935.jpg
    DSC02935.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 687
  • DSC02939.jpg
    DSC02939.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 859
i dont see anything sorry, but i hope its too early and that u get ur :bfp:

I can see something very faint on your second pic! I hope it's your bfp!

I can see something on the second pic as well!! good luck!!!

thanks guys.. I'm not holding my breath on this one, was just excited to be seeing something at all :) I'll retest in the morning.. and hopefully by then there will be something I can see without squinting so I can take a FRER!

I do see something in the second test. I hope its the start of your BFP. Good luck and do update us.

I think I see something on your second pic, but im rubbish with seeing lines on the comp....
Really hope all your suffering is for an amazing cause! You do have so great syptoms! fx'd and loads of Baby :dust: and sticky bean luck coming right at you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->