Symptoms 5 dpo... Am I wacko?? Update: 10dpo BFP on FRER

This is such a good thread!!

I am 6dpo today and started to have slight cramps and sore bbs. I thought I was going mad,but this has made me feel so hopeful :)

Congrats on ur BFPs ladies xxx

congrats on all the BFP, so pleased for everyone. im 5DPO trying so hard notto symptom spot thi stime, tol dthe other half id cool it down a bit. the cramps have started last night. could this really be AF making her way. im not due for another 10 days????????, slight pulling in my lower tummy this morning, & slight nausea. none of my symptoms are the same as my MC a couple of years ago, dont even think i noticed anything apart from sore feet, which was odd, however we wernt trying so maybe thats why. is 10days to early to be feeling AF cramps???

Congrats 1sttime!!! :happydance:
and Hoping&Praying- hope :witch: has stayed away today?

I'm swinging wildly between feeling definitely pregnant and feeling nothing at all. Had mad nausea yesterday evening and again late at night from nowhere and a lot of belching, but apart from waking up with another splitting headache this morning, nothing today so far. Somewhere on one of these threads someone described the ttc journey and esp the tww as a rollercoaster and I can relate to that!

How's everyone else doing today? All you other ladies with promising symptoms keep us posted...

Bex x :hugs:

Hey bex...i'm good today feeling positive for this cycle!! Really hoping for my BFP very soon...
I foolishly told a couple of my friends that OH and I are ttc and they were to say the least not at all supportive...They just think i guess that everyone is like them and is far to selfish to have children and share their man (they were their words)
Yes i'm young...i've just turned 20 but i know im my heart i'm ready and this is what i want...what i've always wanted for as long as I can remember. So that got me down a little but hey...Its about what I want not them so i'll stop rambling now!

Hows everyone else today??
(im not even in the tww anymore but I love this thread!) xx
Bless my OH I like to keep my bnb private my thoughts about everything...of course i speak to him but somethings well it's girl stuff, but he keeps asking what im writing/talking about can he look ect ect guess he's trying to be involved xxx

Congrats 1sttime!!! :happydance:
and Hoping&Praying- hope :witch: has stayed away today?

I'm swinging wildly between feeling definitely pregnant and feeling nothing at all. Had mad nausea yesterday evening and again late at night from nowhere and a lot of belching, but apart from waking up with another splitting headache this morning, nothing today so far. Somewhere on one of these threads someone described the ttc journey and esp the tww as a rollercoaster and I can relate to that!

How's everyone else doing today? All you other ladies with promising symptoms keep us posted...

Bex x :hugs:

Thank you.. I'm trying to figure out what is going on, had a tad of light brown when I wiped this am, now nothing... this is making me crazy... Usually when I start AF its full blown flow :dohh: I have no clue what is going on.. I checked my CP and its way up there, is'nt your cervix supposed to be low during AF??? Guess I'm gonna have to see what today and tomorrow brings... I'd like to write it off as AF so I can get prepared for the Valentines Day Romp session I have planned... :lol:

You have great signs, its all the lovely hormones we get to suffer with all the not so nicities of becoming pregnant, I had one of those killer headaches too, you deffo have some great signs of early pregnancy, what is your dpo and when is AF due?

Ah Hopin&Prayin- I hope hope hope that bit of brown is IB spotting and not AF playing hide and seek-a mean :witch:
Yeah- I've heard/read that just before AF both your temp and CP drop- let's hope it's a good sign!!! Fx'd and :dust::dust::dust:!!!

I'm 7/8dpo today due on the 7th or thereabouts, so can test from the 5th according to my iphone app and tickers...but I'm really hoping I can hold out til/if she's late...we'll see!
When are you testing again?

Ha ha- I love your romantic valentine's plans :winkwink:- I think I'll get something sorted for then too as it's also my birthday that week and if no BFP this time then I'll be 'in the zone' then too and let the BD-ing commence- we could have a thread on valentine's BD-ing!

Ugh-Just having another wave of nausea , right now- but I have also read that it can be due to the normal progesterone peaks that occur in the menstrual cycle - just funny how I never noticed before...

I never ever thought I'd be glad my cycle was short, a period every three weeks-ish was never something I was pleased about, I also never thought I'm be looking at/ prodding my boobs to see if they've changed and analysing every little thing!!!

I'm holding out for that BFP for you-
Hugs,
Bex x

Hi Ladies,
I am 2dpo at the moment and am trying to not be obsessive, all of this month i have felt like it won't happen this month and haven't had my hopes up at all. But then when i reached the two week wait i have been thinking that maybe it is our month and we'll get a BFP.
Congratulations on all your BFP's, am so excited for all of you.
x

I'm sorry ladies, but I'm having a new type of moment of panic (as oppose to the usual ones where I do something stupid and think' why do I deserve to be a Mummy, how can I be responsible for a LO?!)...please bear with me!:shock:

I wish I could take my mind off all of this?! This panic is about whether I'm going to be in this state constantly till I conceive and even if it only takes the 'minimum average' (inverted commas as I know it can take ALOT longer than this and a lot of help and intervention) of six months? Blimey- I'll go mad!:wacko:
I really don't know how some of you really LLTC ladies cope- I think you're incredible!!!

Does anyone else feel like this every 2WW?

Oh goodness, I feel like AF is on her way- Those horrid dull aches in my uterus, small twinges and slight nausea, plus my back aches the way it does a couple of days before she arrives. BUT- it's a week early

She was four days late last cycle and now, a week early?! No surely...?! :shrug:

How stupid am I going to feel when she comes on time anyway and this has all been in my head?!

:hugs:

Bex x

Ah Hopin&Prayin- I hope hope hope that bit of brown is IB spotting and not AF playing hide and seek-a mean :witch:
Yeah- I've heard/read that just before AF both your temp and CP drop- let's hope it's a good sign!!! Fx'd and :dust::dust::dust:!!!

I'm 7/8dpo today due on the 7th or thereabouts, so can test from the 5th according to my iphone app and tickers...but I'm really hoping I can hold out til/if she's late...we'll see!
When are you testing again?

Ha ha- I love your romantic valentine's plans :winkwink:- I think I'll get something sorted for then too as it's also my birthday that week and if no BFP this time then I'll be 'in the zone' then too and let the BD-ing commence- we could have a thread on valentine's BD-ing!

Ugh-Just having another wave of nausea , right now- but I have also read that it can be due to the normal progesterone peaks that occur in the menstrual cycle - just funny how I never noticed before...

I never ever thought I'd be glad my cycle was short, a period every three weeks-ish was never something I was pleased about, I also never thought I'm be looking at/ prodding my boobs to see if they've changed and analysing every little thing!!!

I'm holding out for that BFP for you-
Hugs,
Bex x

:hugs: thank you... Yeah I'm right there with ya, except this time no poking and prodding my cervix.. :lol: I was a day off, tomorrow is my offical AF day by ovulation predictor, I'm tired as all get out and bloated.. Guess I'm gonna have to wait and see what tomorrow morning brings. :af: :af: It seems I have a period every 3 weeks too... IF I'm not pg this time I'll be fine... Valentines Day is looking reallll good.. ;) Oh and no more stressing and obsessing over every sign.... :haha:

IF I test it will be another few days thats for sure, I dont' want to see a :bfn:

ooohhh don't test till atleast 10 dpo at the most... I tried to hold out till AF showed and I ended up testing on 11 dpo and got a BIG FAT NOT PREGNANT on my digi... and don't use Clearblue...they SUCK... :haha: I've heard nothing but horror stories about them... Good Luck and definately keep me posted... FX'd you get your :bfp: hun... :happydance:

I'm sorry ladies, but I'm having a new type of moment of panic (as oppose to the usual ones where I do something stupid and think' why do I deserve to be a Mummy, how can I be responsible for a LO?!)...please bear with me!:shock:

I wish I could take my mind off all of this?! This panic is about whether I'm going to be in this state constantly till I conceive and even if it only takes the 'minimum average' (inverted commas as I know it can take ALOT longer than this and a lot of help and intervention) of six months? Blimey- I'll go mad!:wacko:
I really don't know how some of you really LLTC ladies cope- I think you're incredible!!!

Does anyone else feel like this every 2WW?

Oh goodness, I feel like AF is on her way- Those horrid dull aches in my uterus, small twinges and slight nausea, plus my back aches the way it does a couple of days before she arrives. BUT- it's a week early

She was four days late last cycle and now, a week early?! No surely...?! :shrug:

How stupid am I going to feel when she comes on time anyway and this has all been in my head?!

:hugs:

Bex x

Its going to be alright hun, don't panic... blame it on the hormones... The 2ww is crazy, it seems that time just stops.. Just try to keep yourself busy, I have cleaned everything I can in the house, washed laundry, cleaned the car, stayed on the computer and bugged the hell out of my friends with questions... Oh not to mention googling my brains out.. :haha: I was thinking to myself I'll panic when I find out too, its normal trust me.. My Mom was like you can't handle a puppy how can you handle a baby... But she knows I'll be great!! I think its a scare tectic... which I don't think worked...
And I always hear I'm not ready financially... No one is ever ready financially unless they won the lottery... Everything will work out... My Mom raised 4 kids all by herself you can do it too :hugs:

Your going to be just fine. Were all here for you... Hang in there girlie :)

This thread is awesome! So happy you ladies both got your bfp! Good luck to all the other women ttc! :dust: to all of you! and more :dust:! and hey a little more :dust::happydance:

Good luck @Hopin&Prayin! Hope AF NEVER shows for ya!

You and Me both :haha: Thank you... I'm feeling more positive now that the cramps stopped... Yay... I'm super happy... and tired at the same time... :lol:

Night lovelys, I'll say a prayer for us all :hugs:

it has been so much fun reading what each of you are going through. Please not in a bad way...but it makes me feel like I am sooo not alone! I truly wish each of you your :bfp: and that we all find ways to pass the time. I am with ya hope...totally cleaned the whole basement on sunday. LOL I tested today and probably shouldn't have. But again this is rolling on the only hope that what I had Sunday and Monday was IB. So who knows.

I wish each of you the best of luck!! oxoxoxxo :dust:

Thank you, but unfortunately the :witch: hit me like a bus... Man is this one rough.. Grrrr

Heres looking forward to Valentines Day... Let the:sex: begin... :haha:

Good Luck everyone... Keep me posted.. FX'd everyone gets their :bfp: soon

Hope&prayin: stay positive I am sure that it will come for you.

I am still hanging in limbo as to if I am or not. The tests i did take were too early 6-8DPO, so I promised myself no more until next week at the earliest. :haha:

My situation is a lil unique...but I think that I o'd around D16 or 17. CD23,24 saw the brown discharge, which as since then turned creamy snotty. I no sore BB's which makes me wonder...I usually get them w/ AF too so really confused. They seem a lil fuller but eh. :shrug: I have been a tad constipated, moody, and stuffy. I am hoping of course for my :bfp: but if it isn't...this is some weird stuff going on!:wacko:

How is everyone else progressing? Anyone heard of the creamy discharge--not ewcm. I Know TOTALLY TMI--but no itching, smells or redness--so really sure no infection.

:HUGS:

Congrats to the two BFPs!!

I am waiting to test..gets taunted by the test kit. But holding on to doing it by the day my AF is scheduled to show up!! I really really wish she doesnt show up this month and for another 10 months!!

Stay away from me,AF!!

Loads of :dust: to all!!

I think MrsK needs to change the name of this thread and then us ladies can make a little group and stick together! Gutted for you Hoping...really thought you was going to get your BPP but hey like yo said bring on the valentines babydancing and all :D

Completely get what you mean about not nmoticing anything before you started ttc! Its a pain in the butt! Think you are just more aware and actaully wanting to spot something...i guess all that hoping and wish can trick you sometimes, i mean if you think about having a headahe for long enough sure enough your going to get one!!! Just wish it was so easy with a little bubs, im sure we all think about that plenty :D

Goodluck to you other ladies that are currently in the tww my cycles are pretty long so ill probs be in the next one with you all :D xxxx :dust: xxxx

Thank you, Man this AF is a wild one, loads of blood and achey which I never normally have, but I has a period so I'm deffo out... Heres to Valentines Day Woohoo

Good Luck hun... Hope to hear some good news soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->