Symptoms by DPO- (color coded once AF or BFP)

jouture

Reaction score
Saw this in an older thread (2010) and loved the idea so starting a more recent one.

"I know that there are threads on here where you can compare symptoms. But you can't be sure of who ended up pregnant and who didn't unless you go through the countless number of pages and read all of the posts."

Rules:

- Only make ONE post about your DPO and symptoms and edit/update your post when you have more signs/symptoms or each DPO.

- List which DPO you are and the signs/symptoms that you are experiencing.

- Update your post when you do get AF or a bfp by changing your text color accordingly.

7th cycle, irregular- avg. 29 days- Ovulated 12/19

4 DPO - nipples sore, cramps

6 DPO - extreme cramping, diarrhea

7 DPO - sore nipples/tender breasts, hip pain

8 DPO - hip pain increased, possible implantation bleeding- brown when wiping, gassy, sore nipples/tender breasts

9 DPO - itching/soreness breasts thru chest under arms, nausea, sinus drainage, heartburn, creamy cm, bloating, tired, cramps, hungry, irritable, crazy dreams

11 DPO - sore nipples/tender breasts, extremely hungry- ate 2 full dinners, gassy

12 DPO - sore nipples/tender breasts, ***TMI alert***: DH told me he thought I was bleeding because I was incredibly wet during intercourse and he has never said that.

14 DPO - BFN on cheapo, headache that felt more like a migraine which I have never had before, sore nipples/tender breasts, cravings and extremely hungry, gassy, hot flashes. DH kissed my stomach and said, "I can't wait for it to be the 3 of us"- he hasn't done anything like this in our ttc time. I was taken back by it!

15 DPO - gassy, stomachache, extremely hungry, flu/cold, slight pain in side when coughing

16 DPO - coughed up mucus with blood in it this am, flu/cold, headache, sore nipples/tender breasts, calves are tight- feels like a charlie horse, high temp- 99, wiped brown CM again, ***TMI alert***: horrible pains with bowel movement this morning and felt like I was going to faint, really dizzy and both my feet/shins were numb and tingling. My feet are still numb 6 hours later.

Well the older one is still used almost daily just FYI https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...mptoms-dpo-af-bfp-please-read-first-post.html

oh strange! I have no idea why I am only seeing the 2010 responses. I am new to this though! Thank you for letting me know.

You'd have to post in the https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/ section and link back to this thread and tell em you want this thread deleted.

When you go to the old thread, click on last page and you can see the most recent posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->