Symptoms coming and going

A

AndreZZ

I'm sure there are a ton of posts like this but just need the reassurance I think.
Yesterday I was feeling nauseous (the first time all day since I've found out I was pregnant), and today I feel fine...just a bit of nausea in the morning.
I'm 6 weeks today...any one else experience symtoms coming and going?

I hope it reassures you when I say: yes there really are a ton of posts like this!! I think it's one of the things women ask most (me included!) it's completely normal for symptoms to come and go. Most of the time they come back. Even if they don't it doesn't really mean much. And actually I remember when I was 6 weeks reading someone say that it always seemed to happen around 6 weeks - for me it was my boobs not being as sore suddenly. And this might sound not very reassuring but, when I had my mmc I actually didn't lose my symptoms. So it's not a sign of anything if you do.
I do hope you get a bit of nausea back just for the sake of your state of mind because I know how you crave that bit of reassurance even if there's nothing to it. :) you have no reason to believe all isn't well

Thank you for the response...that is very reassuring. It's so hard not to worry over every little thing especially in the first trimester!

Tell me about it, first trimester is the worst! So worrying. Just try to keep busy

This is my second pregnancy and I have to say, it's nothing like my first. I have had a little bit of an upset stomach every once in a while. It hasn't even gotten so bad that I want to throw up. I have no cravings and the tender and swollen breasts are gone.

I just went for an u/s today and all is doing well. I have a little one in there with a little HB.

Feeling the same way here !!! First trimester is soooo stressful. Got us 7 months to get our BFP for baby#2 and here I am worrying like no other :juggle:

Thank you all for the reassurance!
TTC First- glad you got to see the HB that's amazing!

First trimester really is stressful. I just can't wait to get to the 2nd trmester so I can breathe a little easier!

My thread asking the same is at the bottom of this page!! Lots of lovely ladies reassured me that this is normal and my sickness is now back with a vengeance! I'm sure you will be just fine and you will probably be cursing the sickness again in a few days!

Enjoy the lulls! As hard as it is not to stress my symptoms come and go. After about 8 weeks they are more dominant but still have times that I feel normal.

Totally normal lovely. With my youngest my symptoms dospeared completely when I was 6 weeks and i thought the worst but at 12 week scan he was perfect. Hard to not over think i know, but try and not stress yourself out about it �� xx

It really is hard not to overthink everything! Sometimes I wish I could just go back to my first pregnancy. A total woopsie and I didn't even find out until I was about 10 weeks pregnant-it definitely made the first trimester go by super fast!

Oh my goodness! We are pregnancy twins! I am 7 weeks and last week my nausea subsided greatly. I convinced myself of the worse, much to the disapproval of my husband. I sometimes get little episodes of nausea and good aversion but I haven't thrown up or anything. Only a pregnant woman is hoping to throw up! Haha we are so hard on ourselves. I'm sure everything is progressing well. I keep reminding myself that our hormone levels are bound to fluctuate slightly during pregnancy, which may correlate to our symptoms varying. My new mantra is: "no bleeding. No cramping. No worrying." Unfortunately, it's easier said than done. Sending happy and healthy vibes to you!!

Very normal!!! I hope you're doing okay. :) I know it's normal - but even with my fifth pregnancy, I worried when my symptoms ebbed and flowed. :)

Oh my goodness! We are pregnancy twins! I am 7 weeks and last week my nausea subsided greatly. I convinced myself of the worse, much to the disapproval of my husband. I sometimes get little episodes of nausea and good aversion but I haven't thrown up or anything. Only a pregnant woman is hoping to throw up! Haha we are so hard on ourselves. I'm sure everything is progressing well. I keep reminding myself that our hormone levels are bound to fluctuate slightly during pregnancy, which may correlate to our symptoms varying. My new mantra is: "no bleeding. No cramping. No worrying." Unfortunately, it's easier said than done. Sending happy and healthy vibes to you!!

Wow twins! Congratulations that's awesome I've always wanted twins :). I like your mantra- might have to steal it from you ;)

Very normal!!! I hope you're doing okay. :) I know it's normal - but even with my fifth pregnancy, I worried when my symptoms ebbed and flowed. :)

This is my 5th pregnancy too...I guess worrying is just in our nature!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->