Symptoms from stopping the pill!!

Maybe my coming off the pill isnt going as easy, today felt really sick after everything i ate :(

Oh no :dohh: Feeling any better today?

xx

yeah all better now, still waiting for the dreaded :witch: and on cd32, but looks like its gonna take a while til my cycle regualtes :cry:.

howz everything going with you?

I'm good ta, glad I've had one natural period so I'm all pill-free and everything seems to be working normally which is great :thumbup: Kinda looking forward to my next AF as I'll know then what kind of length cycle I have now (I know it can change after the pill so it won't be set in stone) and then I'll truely know when my 'fertile days' are instead of just guessing!!

Trying to miss this month (ie not :sex: ) as I don't fancy a due date of 26th Dec!!!!!!!! Might give in anyway as it's hard knowing there's no hope this month lol.

Where are you at in your cycle now then hun?

Hiya,
Just thought i'd come and share my story with you all!
I came off Yasmin at the end of November 2010 - around the 23rd I think. I had my withdrawl bleed a week later...

I had EVERY pregnancy symptom under the sun for the next month, including sore nipples and nausea. My hair was much more oily as well and my skin too - I never get spots, and since coming off BC I get a lot more.

My 1st cycle was 51 days - you have no idea how happy I was to see AF (not only because i'd spent a ridiculous amount on pg tests as I was always so convinced!)

My 2nd cycle was 35 days, so I thought they were getting better!!

My current cycle I am currently on day 45!!!!
I did temping for about 2 weeks so I think I ovulated this cycle - If I did I was about 11dpo yesterday but I took a test and BFN.

So - this is why i'm on NTNP now - it was stressing me out TOO much to temp, so i've put my thermometer at the back of the drawer with an unused pregnancy test and i'm gonna leave it up to fate!!

I just hope my cycles regulate, I know how you're all feeling - i'm on my 5th month of not knowing when AF is going to show up!!

Hope this helps xxx:kiss:

Maybe my coming off the pill isnt going as easy, today felt really sick after everything i ate :(

xx

yeah all better now, still waiting for the dreaded :witch: and on cd32, but looks like its gonna take a while til my cycle regualtes :cry:.

I'm good ta, glad I've had one natural period so I'm all pill-free and everything seems to be working normally which is great :thumbup: Kinda looking forward to my next AF as I'll know then what kind of length cycle I have now (I know it can change after the pill so it won't be set in stone) and then I'll truely know when my 'fertile days' are instead of just guessing!!

Trying to miss this month (ie not :sex: ) as I don't fancy a due date of 26th Dec!!!!!!!! Might give in anyway as it's hard knowing there's no hope this month lol.

Ima on cd 35 at the moment hoping it starts soon [-o< ive never wanted my period so much before lol

Oh no, 35 is a bit of a stretch (although some ladies on here got to 60days+ when they came off the pill). I think my cycle is shorter you know, than I think as AF came 4 days early last month. Hang on another 2 weeks and then you can join me on my cycle!! :winkwink:

xx

I have been off BC for almost four months and had the last few weeks of pregnancy symptoms - bloated, cramps, tired, naseous, dizzy, back ache, runny nose, headaches and v light period that was 2 weeks late. I was convinced I was pregnant until about 6 tests later with BFN every time. Hopefully symptoms will subside soon. Very frustrating!!!

DH and I stopped birth control March 27th (after I'd already been using it for a week that month) and since then I've been experiencing pregnancy symptoms as well. The weird thing is, I never had the typical withdrawal bleeding. Five days after stopping bc, I had two days of pink tinged cm, but that was it. Did anyone else have a withdrawal bleed like that? So confused! :wacko:

I stopped my BC after AF came a week early in March, so I havent had a BC pill since like 3/21 or something. I didn't have any withdrawl bleeding yet but (i posted earlier today myself!) i have had some cramping and a VERY small amount of light brown d/c for like 2 days this weekend. I'm having headaches and bloating now, although the cramping has gone away. So i'm in the same boat, no idea what the heck is going on, and no idea when to test since i'm not sure when AF is supposed to come.

xx

hey howz everything going??? good i hope!!! Ive just bought some agnus castus to try, but :happydance: i fink ima already having a period cas ima having the same as i had last month on the 17th which is naff cas its not real blood just brown when wipe and extremely light but at least its happening around the same time as last month woo hoo!!

hey howz everything going??? good i hope!!! Ive just bought some agnus castus to try, but :happydance: i fink ima already having a period cas ima having the same as i had last month on the 17th which is naff cas its not real blood just brown when wipe and extremely light but at least its happening around the same time as last month woo hoo!!

Hi!! Yeah, currently having my 2nd natural period, exactly 28days after my last one, so seem to be very regular straight away which is good! Now, for this cycle I am armed with the following:

*OPK's to detect ovulation instead of guessing
*pre-natal vitamins
*pre-natal omega3 caps
*about a million cheapie HPT's for the 2WW

Am considering Agnus Castus too but I think my cycle is going well, so not sure I need it but maybe next month depending on what the OPK's tell me!!

:happydance:
xxx

:sex:Newbie here :)

Uhm...let's see...I had the Mirena for about a year and a half, had it taken out and started Loestrin FE. Stayed on Loestrin FE for 1 pill pack.

With Loestrin, my period happened day 1-4 and then middle of the month spotting. At the end of it, decided not to continue with DH's support. Meanwhile, all through it we've been :sex: from day 1 of the pill for well...fun, lol.

Now here's the question...it's been 8 yrs since we had DS. i don't recall pregnancy symptoms as well now. Heavy, full and sore breasts...are those symptoms typical of BC withdrawal? I did about 6 opg tests within 2 weeks (paranoid) for all all i know i probably jumped the gun way too soon.

Meh. Help?

OMG!!! So sorry about the two bed dancers!!! I don't know how to edit it. :(

ps - no sign of AF since the beginning and mid-september. i'm not regular to begin with and again, i'm probably too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->