Symptoms gone at 6 weeks 2 days pregnant

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
Is it normal for symptoms to come and go so much during the 6 weeks pregnant mark? My symptoms have slowly faded to almost none. But they are fading they don't just stop abruptly and return. So is this normal? I did have a little bit of pink blood at 5 weeks 4 days but no blood since so that's a good sign correct?

I had no morning sickness. My major symptoms were breast tenderness and exhaustion and they went in and out. I would say fluctuation is perfectly normal.

I have no symptoms outside of being tired, that's it. Try not to worry yourself and I hope you have a happy healthy nine months. Oh and I am a little over 6 weeks myself. I had the same worries. Just considering myself lucky to be feeling so great!! Hopefully this helps ease your mind.

My symptoms decreased majorly from approximately just before week five until just before week 6, when they came back full force. I also had a bit of spotting right at 6 weeks for a little while, first red mucus once then went to pink on and off. Had an ultrasound couple days after it started and little bean had a heartbeat at 6 w 2 d. So, try not to worry TOO much but I so understand... I was really concerned. Could you have bloodwork or ultrasound? <3

This is my third pregnancy and I have freaked out about this every single time. I've realized that for more women than not, having symptoms be consistent day-to-day is the exception, not the rule. My theory is our body is constantly adjusting itself to higher levels of hormone, and you feel better then hcg jumps again and you feel crappy, get used to it, and on and on. I'm sure you're fine!

Thanks ladies! I know I have posted on here alot about things I am freaked out about and some ladies told me to chill but this is my first pregnancy this far. Had a miscarriage at 19. So it's nice to have support on here. It helps :)

No worries!! We all have worried and needed to relax, it's part of the journey. This is my fourth and I still panic at times. This is what the board is here for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->