Symptoms suddenly gone

floborg

Reaction score
I had practically all symptoms for a few days but since yesterday all my symptoms are gone.
I just found out I am pregnant on Wednesday.
Due date 17th December so just 5+1 pregnant today.
Is it normal for symptoms to go missing like this? All of them gone in a whim.

Hi!

I have just come back from the doctors and asked this exact question! She said it's fine! She said that one day I will feel sicky and the next fine.....but it will probably be shortlived and I'll wish for symptom free days! Don't know if that's true!

My boobs have been so sore and aren't so much today....she said my body has got over the initial 'shock' and now they are calming down a bit. Nothing to worry about apparently!

Yep my symptoms disappeared but my morning sickness has come back today with a vengeance :( enjoy your good days ladies cx

I havent had many symptoms yet, sore boobs but only notice that when i take my bra off and tiredness, but im feeling a little less tired now and iv had no morning sickness yet, hopefully i will soon so i will feel safer, but it is perfectly normal for your symptoms to dissapear, we just worry :)

I know a lot of people ask this so even though I knew it was normal I am still freaked out now that it's happened to me!

I had sore boobs around 5-6 weeks. Excruciating pain! Exhaustion and nausea started around the same time. Sore boobs improved. But the exhaustion and nausea have been constant. Like not even a moment of energy at all. From the moment I wake up to go to bed. And nausea has been pretty constant too, with a few times actually getting sick. Then three days ago the nausea just stopped. And the exhaustion has been gone the last two days.

So I'm a touch worried now too. My scan is next Wednesday. I'm about 9-10 weeks, find out exactly at scan next week hopefully! Could it just be going away as I near the end of the first trimester?

Well I didn't need to worry - nausea and exhaustion were back in full force today! Accompanied by a bit of vomiting tonight :( wonderful! But at least it reminds me that baby is still in there I suppose!

Reread your original post floborg. You're still early so I wouldn't worry. My symptoms didn't full on hit until 6/7 weeks. When I was where you are I had sore boobs and was a bit tired. But I think it was just normal tired looking back. Because about a week later the exhaustion and nausea really hit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->