Symptoms with different genders?

AMP1117

Reaction score
Really curious to know what I am having. With dd I had terrible morning sickness and hardly any appetite from 7 weeks until I had her....this time hardly any morning sickness (praise God!) and I want to eat everything in sight! Seriously, I will have just ate a meal and an hour later feel as if I haven't eaten in days! I am trying very hard to make sure what I am stuffing into my face is healthy with a few minor indulgences here and there...Could I be team blue? Any of you mamas with boys and girls notice different symptoms with each gender?

I have two boys already and am pregnant with no.3...
I'm really curious to know the same thing! I wasn't very sick at all with the boys, and have had it much worse this time. My cravings have also been very different- last time it was savoury foods and this time anything fruity and absolutely love fruity or sour sweets!
I'm going to find out in a few weeks so will let you know the outcome! Xx

I cant remember my cravings with dd except the week before I found out I was pregnant with her a craved a specific kind of pizza. This time the week before I found out until 2 weeks ago I wanted honey bbq chicken wings and now my new craving is breakfast sausage links!

Although it's been a very long time since I've had my first two babies, (they're 10 & 16) I do remember being barely ever sick with my first one, a boy, and craving spicier things. My second was a girl and I had m/s a lot, and definitely craved sweets even though I'm normally more of a savory person.

I think it's too early to tell on my current pregnancy but I'm not feeling sick yet, might be coming on soon though, and I don't have any specific cravings yet...and my instinct tells me its a boy so we'll see!

Have 2 dd. The pregnancies were completely different. With dd1 I didn't have any ms. I was hungry all the time and craved pancakes. With dd2 I had ms for weeks, wasn't constantly hungry and craved watermelon. I thought for sure since they were so different dd2 was going to be a ds.

With DS1 no symptoms but sore boobs. DS2 I was sick all the time but never threw up. This pregnancy no sickness again and just sore boobs...we shall see=)

Im interested to know as well. Ive got 3 boys and i was dreadfully sick with all of them, each one the morning sickness was worse. With my 1st two boys i was throwing up until 22-24 weeks then just randomly throughout. 3rd son was only until about 17/18 weeks but i had all day nausea with him and the only time i didn't feel sick was when i was sleeping. I had food evasion of raw onions with all of them until my morning sickness went away.
Im hoping this bub is a girl ( but obviously just want a healthy baby )

Its so weird how every pregnancy can be so different. I am just so thankful Im not sick like I was with dd.:thumbup:

Hi there! :) I have Two kids. With my Daughter I craved Bacon and Olives (The Black ones) I didn't eat olives that much before that but I would eat them straight out of the can. Once she was about two years old I saw her eating olives straight out of the can so that made me laugh :) I could not for the life of me eat Steak or Hamburger with her but she loves steak now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Steak so that was a hard time for me but I could eat chicken all day! :)

With my son I also had similar cravings. I wanted Bacon again but not really olives. Wasn't able to eat Steak again. I never really wanted sweet things with either of them although I remember thinking Hashbrowns with a little strawberry jelly sounded awesome (I didn't try that) LOL!

I have 2 dds and with my first I got morning sickness (nausea and vomiting) and had no appetite for most of my pregnancy, I even went off chocolate which I usually love! I loved cereal, vinegary things and gummy sweets but not much else. With my second I felt incredibly well, only very mild nausea and my appetite was normal. Everyone swore she must be a boy based on my symptoms but nope! With this pregnancy I feel closer to how I did with my first if not worse, haven't vomited yet but feel constantly 'seasick' and go through phases with food where I really crave something then once I eat it I never want to look at whatever it was again lol! I'm guessing this is another girl but we shall see ;)

2 very different pregnancies.

Number 1 - threw up at least twice a day until 16 weeks. Craved salt and carried low.

Number 2 - only threw up twice. Craved sugar and carried high.

Had 2 boys.

With my dd I had no morning sickness, felt great entire pregnancy but craved chocolate! With this one no ms but not really having any cravings at all!

Well dd insists there is a "baby boy in mommy's tummy" guess we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->