Symptoms

Sbrown180187

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
So from the 12th of July I haven't used any contraception and for the month before I only took the pill here and there. I had a short bleed on the 16th of July which only lasted 2/3 days (normally period is 5/7 days) I had sex approximately 8 times on the 23rd/24th/25th of July and ever since I've had very sore boobs, headaches, nausea, lower back pain, lower abdominal pain, lots of creamy discharge, bouts of dizziness and bloating. Could I have conceived over that weekend and really be experiencing all these symptoms already? I have tested but I'm not sure if it's too early? The last time I had sex was Thursday just gone, surely these symptoms wouldn't be from then? I'm so confused. Any advise please? xxx

I do not know if you have conceived or not, but I would say when I came off my pill I had such strong pregnancy symptoms I was convinced I was pregnant- even though we were using condoms.

After a lot of googling I found lots of people who experienced the same symptoms as pregnancy as side effects of coming of the pill!

So it could be that- or you could be lucky! Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->