Symptoms

Kammie22

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm 10 weeks pregnant, up until 2 weeks ago I had terrible nausea, and extreme tiredness, extremely sore BBS and no appetite, I'm concerned at the moment as for the last 2 weeks I havent really had any of these, could something be wrong

Thanks

Hi there, it’s much more likely that you’re enjoying a respite from symptoms, which can come and go, than that anything is wrong. Hopefully you can get a scan soon and get some reassurance, but I understand that a lot of women aren’t offered one for most of the first trimester. I know it isn’t guaranteed to work, but I’m planning to use a doppler to listen for baby’s heartbeat when I’m a little further. For me the potential reassurance is worth the risk of not finding the heartbeat and getting myself more freaked out. If you use one knowing that it’s very normal not to find the heartbeat until later and don’t think it’ll scare you if you can’t find it, the dopplers can be helpful for reassurance when nothing is really wrong but you’re scaring yourself.

Thank you, iv been looking into it and it does seem to be quite common, it just feels weird to feel well for a change

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->