taking bets now..

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
well its my 20 week scan next monday and i never know when im next gna be online so i thought id start taking bets now so what do u all think blue bump or pink?

I am voting blue bump lol not sure why but I have seen a few joining the blue team so that is maybe why :D

yeh i swear there are gna be loads more boys than girls next year have seen loads of blue bumps the past few weeks on here

poor girls will have an even harder time when they get old enough to date ha ha ha JK either way can't wait to find out what your bump is. I will get to know maybe 2nd week of November :D

Arghhhhhhhh Rach i knew u was gonna ask this lol .....
Now i gotta take a guess , Seem as were pregnancy buddies and close together in dates , And lots of blue bumps lately at 20 week scans ... Iam going to guess Blue .
Make sure im the first you text lady HeHeHe , Ill text you tommorrow to let you know how it went . xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Arghhhhhhhh Rach i knew u was gonna ask this lol .....
Now i gotta take a guess , Seem as were pregnancy buddies and close together in dates , And lots of blue bumps lately at 20 week scans ... Iam going to guess Blue .
Make sure im the first you text lady HeHeHe , Ill text you tommorrow to let you know how it went . xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

will deffo let u no asap haha i had to ask lol. make sure you txt me to let me know how it goes and what baby was doing in there the whole time lol

I guessed but for some reason i cant remember what i guessed :dohh: I think im losing it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->