Target Brand HPT - One with urine, one with water

foto2426

Reaction score
Hi! I'd love your opinion cuz I sure as heck don't know what to think. I am 8dpo today and have had pregnancy symptoms since 5dpo. This will be my 4th pregnancy (if I actually am) after 3 losses so I'm familiar with pregnancy symptoms. Today on a whim I decided to take a Target hpt since I happened to have them. Within the time frame there is a very very faint blue line and then it gradually got a little darker. I know blue dyes are notorious for false pregnancies and evap lines so I opened another test and dipped it in a cup of water. Nothing. Not even an evap line. Usually evap lines are thin and maybe off to one side but my line is thick and right in the middle. I haven't had a chance to pick up a FRER but just need some feedback and if anybody had this happen with a blue dye test and it turned out to be a real BFP. Thanks for reading and looking!

-7.jpg

-8.jpg

-9.jpg

that looks BFP to me. the one on top def has color!!

Agreed. I have a cvs brand that looks like that though and I have been getting a faint line no matter what. Hoping this is your bfp! When are you testing again?

Looks like it could be an early bfp! Stalking for your frer :)

Thank you for your input, everyone! I wish I had a definite answer for you but it's getting even more curiouser. I took a FRER this morning using fmu and there was a very, very faint pink line that showed up within a couple of minutes. I looked at it again 20 minutes later and the line disappeared. So I took another one and same thing happened - very very faint pink line at first and now there is a line but it's more gray than pink so I think it's an evap. I don't have anymore tests but I'm going to run to the store in a bit and pick some up. Will keep you updated!

Oh, and I'm 9dpo today which I know is considered early but I got bfps at 8 and 9dpo with my last pregnancies.

That's how my first FRER at 9dpo was. I passed it off as an evap but was lovely and clear on next mornings tests 😃

Definitely seeing that second line but I have been burned by the Target/Walgreens brand (I think they are the same thing actually) because I've gotten what I was sure was a faint second line only to have betas come back <1. That testing thread is here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-line-update-af-arrived-14-dpo-post-59-a.html

The fainty on the FRER sounds very promising though--I have had that happen when I was testing very early on (8 DPO) and it wasn't until 10 DPO that the line showed under the time limit and then stayed after the time limit. FXed this is it and the next FRER line sticks around after drying!

Blue line looks good! FX!

Looking forward to today's test!

Took a FRER and an IC from Amazon today and they're both BFNs. :( I think the Target brand test was a false positive and the earlier FRERs were evaps. I'm 10 dpo today and I ovulated early on cd 11 so we may have missed our window this month. :(

Another update because I hate when people don't update on boards when you google about something.

Took 2 ICs with SMU and both came back with very faint lines. Not within 3 min but def less than 10 min. The other cheapies had no hints of lines and were stark white so I dunno what to think. What do you think? I'll try again later tonight since I have a brand new box of 25. Haha

image.jpg

I see those! I would hold for longer. Might be too diluted. Good luck

Bottom one especially, looks like my 10 DPO Wondfos looked with this pregnancy. I say BFP

And I definitely had the experience of SMU being my strongest test of the day. It wasn't until I got further along (12-13 DPO) that I would get darker tests later on in the day. FMU tests have always been useless for me, haha. SMU is consistently the best I think

I had two false positives on Target's brands. There was color and everything. I was super upset but found out on the reviews it was very common.

I can see lines in your newest tests. FX'd for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"