Tassimo for formula!!!!!!!!!!

Oh right,I didnt know that.As soon as you said 'canny' I had to check where you were from lol I thought you have to be from around here.:haha:

Ha I should stop saying it, I'm being driven to shame by Geordie Shore!

Oh right,I didnt know that.As soon as you said 'canny' I had to check where you were from lol I thought you have to be from around here.:haha:

I fell asleep after crimewatch so didnt catch it :nope: heard it showed us up like! The advert for it was bad enough:haha:

It wont be as bad as the girl from middlesbrough claming shes a geordie, shes going to get mobbed if she comes back down.

at the end of the day it is personal opinion - i am entitled to hate this product, the company and everything that both represent and you are entitled to think it is ok... thats how the world works!!!!

So basically you dont like the product because it might just make things a little bit easier for formula feeding mums and you dont agree with formula feeding?

well lets hope your next baby doesnt have any problems breastfeeding eh!

Yes but when your opinion is more than likely going to offend others then its best kept to yourself.

i breastfed for 5 months (had to quit for reasons i wont explain) formula feeding is kinda a pain in the behind lol this would be awesome!!! I think its a brilliant idea! As for just because Nestle made it, its a vile product? I dont really see the logic there.

Edit the machine costs $$284 (canadian or us?) and it is about $50 for 26 capsules, just for the ladies that were wondering :)

to be honest companies evolve as do their ethics. barclays bank was linked to slave trade, doesnt stop people banking with them now and doesnt mean they are still involved in the slave trade!!! i guess it's a free world though!

God damn this is like banging my head against an ignorant brick wall!!!!!!!!!

How is ok to slag off a formula product in the breastfeeding section but if a breastfeeding product was slagged off in the formula section there would be a drama?

Sorry :shrug:

So why exaxtly is this product vile? You haven't really explained yourself.

:shrug:

Would this be a vile product too: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Baby-Bottle-Maker-AMAZING-Must-See-Item-SO-EASY-/110665135003#vi-desc

I think it's a good idea. It wouldn't make a pregnant woman think 'oh yeh that looks fun I wont bother BFing' so I don't see a problem. Makes life a little easier for mum(and dad) and baby doesn't have to wait for their bottle for as long (I only quickly read it but it looked quicker?).

When breastfeeding has become more and more unpopular in the western world, it is upsetting to see a huge influential multinational company making it even more convenient for Mothers to reach for the formula.

It is all fine that this invention exists. For those who choose to use formula. Or need to. For whatever reason.

The bottom line is: Breastfeeding is not always easy. Sometimes it's really hard. And the easier and more convenient the alternatives are advertised as being, the more they are pushed, the quicker people will be to turn to them in times of hardship along the breastfeeding journey.

This company gave out free formula to mothers in developing countries. As a result of this their milk dried up and they were bound to buy formula. IMO the motives of this company regarding baby milk should always be questioned.

But not every one reaches for the formula because its easy, some of us had no choice. If some one wants to breastfeed they will no matter what gadgets are invented or if they get boots points on their advantage card.

And did you look at the price? Its several hundred us dollers. Who has that kind of money to waste on something like that?

Ah who cares - there are more important worries in the world!

just because the majority of posters dont agree with you - it doesn't make any of us ignorant

I think its the fact that it is made by nestle, responsible for pushing formula in developing countries to this day; which has resulted in many baby deaths; as well as advertising breaches in many countries, that riles people up.

Oh I had no idea! I only thought of nestle as making crappy chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->