Tattoos, for losers?

Don't forget Ian Beale and his devil branded bottom. You wouldn't call him scum would you? :shock:

:rofl:

What?! :saywhat: :shock:

Wait, on second thoughts, don't explain that any further, I do NOT want to know! :ignore::ignore::ignore:

Damn you Google images and your lack of Ian Beales behind :hissy:

Oh well here's a face shot to get you by Jody :rofl:

https://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_02/AdamWoodyattREX2704_468x550.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I shall have my revenge! :comp:

Haha, sounds like something my mum would say.

My husband is covered in tattoos and has a few crazy piercings and he's an Oxford graduate and own his own business. I have tattoos and piercings and I have a master's degree. Neither of us have a criminal record.

My mum still hasn't changed her opinion though.. :D I think she's just blocked ours in denial.

I have three tattoos, and I'm having my fourth done next month.

I am neither a chav, nor scummy, nor a criminal, nor lower/working class. I have my own very succesful business, I have a degree, blah blah blah.

My boyfriend has a sleeve, a beautiful design he had done in Hong Kong to represent his ethnicity and martial arts background. He is having another sleeve done next month whilst he is in the Phillipines (where his family are from). He has a degree and is the IT manager for a multinational company, with literally hundreds of people working for him.

But...and apologies if this sounds a bit rude (I've had a bad day!!) - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BEING LOWER/WORKING CLASS??? My family originate from a rough part of Liverpool and a large percentage of them are working class. They are lovely people who would do anything for anyone.

Don't judge a book by its cover. And don't be so bloody small minded.

Tut tut terrible post, i have 2 tattoos and soon to get a 3rd with my sons name and i am none of the above. My parents have tattoos and they work very hard and are not at all losers neither is myself.
We've never had a criminal record, its disgusting ppl think like this as they say never judge a book by its cover :(

I'm a teacher and have 2 tattoos :) I think its been a VERY long time since tattoos were only for the "social outcasts" and now many many many people get tattoos as rememberences and as art.

There are certain opinions on certain types of tattoos these days more then tattoos as a whole - i.e. "prison tats" or the home done ones still raise negative connotations but professionally done tattoos now are seen as more and more an art form.

Both my tattoos took years for me to decide where they would be and both I designed my self. The first was to celebrate my freedom at getting out of a severly damaging relationship and the second on completing my teacher training. I would gladly have more and have many friends, all 'middle class' and academic people, who have a number of tattoos, 1 friend has over 30.

I don't think that all people that have tattoos are lower class and whatever else was said about them. There is some absolutely beautiful tattoos that I've seen that would have taken a skilled artist a long time to perfect it.
I don't have a tattoo btw.

I dont think her mum is very educated towards people, she may have some serious issues in her life to think that of people who have tattoos & what shocks me more is shes obviously letting it rub of on her children..

I have a tattoo on my wrist in hebrew saying Happiness, i got that cos i was sexually abused as a child & i put that person behind bars 26 yrs later,it was an achievement tattoo to remind me of the horrible things i went through & then i got happiness out of it at the end.. i then studied my ass of for 3 yrs to get a diploma etc in counselling to help others in my situation..
so i guess that makes me a scumbag then does it????

she seriously needs to get her head out of her arse & get in the real world!

I'm a wannabe loser :thumbup:

My OH has tattoos (a fireman), BIL (Police man) and best friend (bank manager). Does that mean they're all criminals?

The most people I know with tattoos are fireman as OH and I are both in the fire service. I think its the people you hang around with IYKWIM and most people I know are fire service?

Maybe your mum's a criminal? LOL! :tease:

Thats just one womaqns opinion and she is wrong. I knwo loads of tattooed people and my other half has loads of them and does also tattoos on people in his spare time, he is good at it to. They are not chavs or any lower of a person than any one else.

I heard when your claiming for injury would you believe theres money deductedr of your claim if you have tattoos! this is from the NI board for criminal injuries. My OH has a claim in as he was attacked. Predujuce much!

I have no tattoos, I am to wimpy and picky and know I wouldnt want one atfer like a week where i got it or change my mind to late . I just know me. Temprory will do me .

Im sorry but your mums view is disgusting.. I have 8 tattoos and I want more. Im not a criminal and im certainly no chav.....
What a view to have! Your mum sounds lovely..

get your mum this for christmas
https://www.iwantoneofthose.com/tattoo-sleeves/index.html

I cant believe you are all wasting your time responding to this ridiculous thread tbh ladies ((hugs))

nobody needs to justify themselves to anyone so dont let it get to you :flower: xx

lol she would love us two
we is coverd :( lol and we are defantly not chavs https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2356/230/89/1507923955/n1507923955_30213211_3793193.jpg

....Unless, of course, they are blind drunk on a bender in Germany with fellow soldiers, like my darling OH - I don't think a Tazmanian Devil armed with a lawnmower in the er.... personal region says much about his character or belief system. :haha:
:rofl: I've just spat my coffee over my keyboard!!

Im sorry but your mums view is disgusting.. I have 8 tattoos and I want more. Im not a criminal and im certainly no chav.....
What a view to have! Your mum sounds lovely..

I have a friend who has a few on her, she says she can't get enough lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->