Tattoo's

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
I would like to get a tattoo once LO is here to kinda like mark her arrival but I'm not sure what to get..

I've heard a lot of women getting the birth date in roman numericals which is a lovely idea, however, I'm not a massive fan of roman numericals lol

My OH is getting her hand or foot print tattooed but as this will be my first tattoo, I need something small in case I can't cope with the pain lol

Are any of you getting a tattoo done or had one?? If so, what is it? I need ideas please!

https://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/clairemaliska/elionorjoanitattoo.jpg

:)
When joani was in me I used to call her my shooting star.

When elinor was in me I used to call her my wee blossom (hence cherry blossoms)

I've been thinking about this too. I already have a tattoo and was planning on getting another before I fell pregnant. I think I'll probably go down the route of getting something that means something to me about bean without being really obvious. Like, I don't think I'd get a date or a name or something, because that's just not my thing. I think something symbolic is more my style. Is there anything that just leaps out to you when you think of LO?

They're both really sweet babystar and def nice and personal to you.

I know what you mean about something symbolic kitten, but unfortunately I'm not like that much.. don't even have a nickname for my bump - I've found it really hard to 'connect' to it tbh so I don't think there's anything I could get which I'd associate with being preggers with her.

I already have 4 tattoo's, but am seriously contemplating another for once baby arrives. I am thinking of something small on my wrist that represents how I feel about my baby, rather than his name/dob or something like that.

H is also thinking of getting a 2nd tattoo.

Cx

Im having his name and dob on my wrist, not very original i know but im the same as you it will be my first tattoo and if im honest i dont think im going to cope well with the pain so only want something small.

Hi loves,

I was thinking the babys time of birth in roman numerals? I've seen a few with the date but thought the time would make an unusual change?
I'd also like a small signiture when they are old enough to write their own name, sort of, their name in their own writing... sighs, but their all only ideas. Still ttc xx

Those tat's are lovely. I've got a little one on my hip of a starry sun type thing, might get her name added to that, or her name somewhere else. We call her Boo now, but can't tattoo that on me lol!

I'm going to get a tattoo done for both my little ones (once baby #2 is here, that is). I'm going with a (not so) original tattoo of their footprints with their names and birthdays underneath. I'm getting Aiden's on my left shoulderblade area and Jennady's on my right.

Another idea, though, is something my cousin has. She has 2 nieces and a nephew that she absolutely loves and got their zodiac signs tattooed on her wrist in their birth order. I thought that was really cute too.

i have a little love heart with flowers around it and "lilly" wrote under neath i have a butterfly on my foot as well with wind bars coming underneath and other halfs name fits perfect there just an idea for you they are both small tats. xxxx

I have my sons foot print from when he was 12 weeks old on my leg with his name above and his date of birth and weight below. Having the same for this baby xxx

I am going to have my children initials with dob on my side rib cage area.

i have my childrens names round my wrists with stars to link them together.
I also have a butterfly on my belly where anais first kicked me with her name underneath

I was thinking of getting my little guys footprint done! Not sure where, but I think it's cute!!

You could get two doves holding a scroll with LO's name in the center...on a shoulder. I have a butterfly on my shoulder now, if its a girl I'll add another smaller one with LO's name kinda connecting the two of them in a dotted script ( i hope that makes sense). If its a boy I was thinking of getting his name with angel wings connected at each end and maybe a halo just above, on my lower back. Hope these ideas help your creative juices start flowing. Good Luck!!

I'm planning to get this one

https://thetribaltattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/tribal-phoenix-tattoo-259x300.jpg

I have a heart on my left wrist (drunken club 18-30s hol) gonna get a cover up jobby on that! I love the footprint idea. I dont really want any names on me, id rather have something that represents the baby. Also has to be smallish cos im bloody crap with pain

I already have 3 stars to represent my mum dad and sister but dont want to add to that!

My OH is planning on getting a Keith Haring baby tattoo:
https://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=keith+harring+baby&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

If you can get through childbirth, you can get a tattoo hun - they really arent that bad once you get going. I have six big stars up my back for me, my mum, dad and three brothers, so probably would continue the star theme for future little ones and OH too...but I love the footprint idea! xxx

Rather than an eternity ring, I was thinking about getting a ring design tattooed around my finger after the baby is born. My main problem with it though is that my regular tattooist refuses to tattoo hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->