Tattoo's

Some brilliant ideas here!

And Sam#3, you've given me a nice idea regarding where you first felt baby kick =)
During the whole pregnancy, I've had this foot sticking out in exactly the same place and sometimes if I touch it, she quickly moves it away, like I've made her jump and then she'll poke it out again - it feels like I'm playing with her at times :cloud9: Maybe I could get her footprint (or anything) in that spot - shouldn't hurt as there wont be any bone there [-o<

I know OH difinately wants a hand or footprint tho.

Hi ya
I have a ambigram of my 2 boys names, their names are Benn & Blake, it reads the same either way up. They can also do them with just one name that reads the same left to right, right to left. Have a look at tiffany harvey website.
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18409&stc=1&d=1240264966

Attachments

• tattoo.JPG
    tattoo.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 16
For my first tattooo i am getting babies footprint on my shoulder blade with 'Tyler Jay' and his DOB around it i alwaaays said i would :) Althou im a needle phobic LOOL :hissy:

I have around 25 hours of ink at the mo and I cant wait until I'm no longer pg so I can get more my sleeves need finishing...I would say to you do your research.

Go to a reputable studio not the cheapest, you get what you pay for - make sure it is clean.

Never let someone tattoo you at home.

Travel if necessary dont stay in your hometown if you cant find a good studio.

TALK to the artist, if you go to good studio they will be just that an artist and will be able to create a perfect piece for you based on what your ideas are not some rubbish you pick off a wall.

Pick up a couple tattoo magazines and look at the styles of work and quality out there, go to a convention maybe (theyre awesome for inspiration).

If you are having lettering then make sure you spell any words out correctly fro the artist to use - you'd be surprised how many people end up with things spelt wrong because they didnt check first.

I have a few choice pieces I have to save to have lasered because I didnt follow that advice...remember though lasering will not remove it if you dont like it it will only fade it enough for you to have better work done in its place.

Where abouts in Kent are you I may be able to suggest a good studio or if not London - there are some WORLD CLASS artists in London.

I'm planning on getting a dragonfly on my foot for LO. I already have 8 tats, and the third was a giant tiger lily (for someone passed), but it has a double meaning, as I have always wanted to call my LO Tigerlily, but OH called me a crazy Hippie Indian! ha! So, we are compromising with Lily...and since I already have a lily, I'd love to get a dragonfly for her.

They really don't hurt all that much. For most tattoos that you will have seen on people's back, shoulders etc it would have taken around an hour. And after labour you'll be able to cope with anything!

i was planning the babys foot print somewhere dunno where yet tho

I've already got 4 but I think I'm going to have his name and date of birth in fancy letters on the back of my neck :)

I had Jack's name tattooed down my neck towards my back with a star underneath. When i have another baby their name will be tattooed under the star.

I had a star done on my hip about 10 years ago.......a looooong time before I thought about having babies and how it would end up looking with stretch marks running through it :dohh:

My very good friend got me a voucher for my 30th because I'd been saying I wanted another one done (on my back WELL away from stretchmarks!!!) Was just about to book the other week it when I found out I was pregnant again, so now I'll be waiting til after Christmas!

You go with the "Tat-a-la-Angelina" and get get the latitude and longitude of the baby's birthplace ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->