Tax rebate cheque ?!

Rhi_Rhi1

Reaction score
did anyone else get a tax rebate for several different years, all at the same time, but only receive a cheque for one year ?!

Basically we got a rebate for four years, and the NEXT DAY got a cheque for one of the years, even tho it said "if you have more then one year owed it will come on one cheque" so assumed they lied lol and its all on different cheques, its been well over two and a half weeks now (not counting sat/sun) and we haven't had the other cheques :/ :dohh: whats going on ? chances they are lost in the post ? lol x

Oh I'm not sure. I had mine the same day I got the calculations, apparently from 09-10 so I'm assuming 2 years, they was both in the same cheque. Personally I would give them a call to see what was going on, they don't always make their letters the clearest. :)

i got told even though they send seperate years in your initial letter they roll that amount into the next.

So got 2 years the first 200 and second 745 i only got 1 cheque as the 200 was included in the 745 year.

That was from IR

Omg tax rebate dont go there oh got a letter on 9th nov to say cheque take 4 weeks. 5 weeks pass no cheque so he rings them well reissue it - how long will it take - 6 weeks :saywhat:

Im still waiting for my other cheques.......... :growlmad:, When i phoned the other day ( getting too impatient now!) it said " If your waiting for the rebate cheques it takes between 4- 6 week".
Im so gutted as i really wanted them before xmas, plus the letter said the cheques would arrive within 14 days.

I've just recently asked for them to do a check.

How did your cheque come about? Just randomly in the post or was it something that you initiated?

Mine just randomly came in the post last week, I got 2 letters, one with the calculations and the other was the cheque. :)

I want a random...we owe you lots of money for free letter :brat:

I had a random letter in the post today saying they owe me some money and that the cheque has been issued and i should receive it shortly...

Yeah I got two years combined this time (hadn't asked them - they just sent me 2 and a half grand out of the blue). Previously I've had them as individual year cheques - I quite often overpay tax as a consequence of how I'm employed across various things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->