Teacher Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccy

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls
Reaction score
Thought we could share ideas.

Last year I did pots of gold. Got a £1 jar from Tesco, put in gold tissue paper, a scratch card and lotto ticket, gold coins, gold biscuit bar, twix, Whisper gold, gold yorkie bar and attahced the following poem to it.

Heres a little Pot of Gold
A festive nibble too
Thank you for all you have done
At christmas and all year through

Merry Christmas
From x

This year I'm giving these to the teaching assistants
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/362399101239001146/

I also love this idea
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/362399101240151704/

I have a neighbor who makes scarfs, so i brought two from her for the kids teachers, and i will probably get a nice box of chocolates each too, not sure. i might buy another scarf for their bus driver too!

i really like your pot of gold idea!!

Love the pot of gold idea and may need to steal! Haha
We are making christmas cupcakes for the nursery teachers this year x

I'm making them chocolate dipped pretzel rods, and a holiday mix popcorn (I'm thinking white chocolate drizzled and crushed peppermint mix?). The pop corn will be in a cute container with a note saying "For the most POPular teacher"

Love the Pot of Gold idea- will be stealing that!

For Poppy's nursery school teachers/assistants last year I gave each a little gift bag containing a small Yankee Candle, a little bottle of wine (25cl) and a box of chocolates. I will probably do a similar sort of thing this year.

xx

Definately stealing the Pot of Gold idea!!

In Chloe's class they have a system where all the children are on the Sunshine and if you are naughtly you go on the Rain Cloud, if you are good you go on the Rainbow and if you are super good you go on the 'Pot of Gold' and get a sticker! Its like the kids ultimate goal everyday and they are always talking about it. That present would fit perfectly!! x

As a teacher, I'd love that Pot of Gold! Wine is always a winner, too. ;)

Love the Pot of Gold idea- will be stealing that!

For Poppy's nursery school teachers/assistants last year I gave each a little gift bag containing a small Yankee Candle, a little bottle of wine (25cl) and a box of chocolates. I will probably do a similar sort of thing this year.

xx

This would be my favourite idea (I'm a teacher too)!

Others I've received that I've liked were- a handmade cushion, nice notepads (us teachers love stationery!), Christmas decorations.

Wine or flowers are always a hit too!

I've also seen Starbucks vouchers with 'thanks a latte' tags - if I had any teachers to giveto I'd do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back