Teacher Won't Meet With Me?

As a (former) teacher, busy or not 3 emails and you having to catch her eye to schedule a meeting is not good enough. I totally understand not wanting to be confrontational as I’m the same, and not wanting to burn bridges to keep communication open...but if it happened again or nothing constructive comes of the meeting, I’d be having words with the head teacher. Good luck, and I really hope the meeting goes well.

As a (former) teacher, busy or not 3 emails and you having to catch her eye to schedule a meeting is not good enough. I totally understand not wanting to be confrontational as I’m the same, and not wanting to burn bridges to keep communication open...but if it happened again or nothing constructive comes of the meeting, I’d be having words with the head teacher. Good luck, and I really hope the meeting goes well.

Thank you! And congrats on your pregnancy, I think we were in a TTC thread for a while ... so exciting to see you have a new baby on the way!

Thanks second! Yes we were, it took a long time and now I can’t wait for baby to get here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->