~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Yay!!! I love your enthusiasm Jess! :)

I'm really hoping for a 2012 baby, that would be wonderful! I don't think I have a sentimental attachment to the year itself, I just really want to have a baby! and the soonest possible due date would be in 2012.

Me, me, me I am in girlys, I would love a 2012 baby :) xxxxx

Hello ladies! By the grace of God my lovely OH and are WILL have a 2012 baby :thumbup: this is our first month TCC. We discussed TCC for our first then deciding to WTT [this latest a few days :haha:] then we went with the NTNP method for all of a month and now we cannot WAIT to start our family.

Jess137 LOVE the signature. If I can work out how to add it I'll defo do it LOL x

Exciting times and hopefully a big year ahead :)

A list is a great idea!

Tx

Here's the code. URL=https://www.megagifs.de]IMG]https://www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4de811349d7fc.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Copy and paste this URL into your signature, but add an [ in front of the first URL and first IMG above. Example [URL [IMG

This is what it should look like
https://www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4de811349d7fc.gif

Woo Hoo - Let's go team 2012. Nothing but good attitudes from her on out

I would love to join. I have been ntnp fr 2 years now after my lost so this is the first official month of TTC so I'm hoping for a :bfp: by august if not this month for sure :haha:

Wow i cant believe all the support! Fantastic! I feel so much more confident already that we will achieve this! I love Team 2012 name jess thanx sooo much... Now can someone pls tell me how to add a sig i have never had one and i absolutely have to have it now my thread is a team! Yay so excited! I see the code but where do i paste it... Sorry not too experienced and on a phone.... Thanks for so much support! Team 2012 baby dust to all u first timers! Xx

Go t the top of the screen near the log out ad clic on quick links, menu should drop down, click on edit signature and paste in the white box

I'm in! Been NTNP for 3 months, this is the first month actively TTC. I feel it girls....this is our year! Come on Team 2012!

Edit: I'll be using Pre-seed, softcups, and I also temp and check CM/CP (and the occasional OPK). I have been taking a prenatal for 6 months and folic acid + DHA for 12 months. Hmm....what else? Um, I've been doing Zumba 3x a week for a year, also have been weaned off of most of my bipolar meds. I'm only on Seroquel (which will be greatly reduced once I get a BFP) and Wellbutrin, which I will stay on throughout pregnancy.

This is my first month using preseed and im taking fertility blend which has folic acid in it and if I dont get bfp this month im adding vitamin b-complex and DH us taking supements as well

Testing testing.... I had to type the sig out by hand no copy and paste on my phone....it took ages i hope it works! Thanx so much for it i love it!

To sll the ladied using preseed- i love the idea of this as i dont think i get ewcm but how do u approach it with ur oh?
Especially when i am having a hard time dragging my oh out of ntnp to ttc...i asked yesterday if we cud start more actively ttc and he said he'd think about it... I am awaiting an answer eeek!

So maybe be a while before i can talk about pre seed lol xx good luck all xx

Testing testing.... I had to type the sig out by hand no copy and paste on my phone....it took ages i hope it works! Thanx so much for it i love it!

To sll the ladied using preseed- i love the idea of this as i dont think i get ewcm but how do u approach it with ur oh?
Especially when i am having a hard time dragging my oh out of ntnp to ttc...i asked yesterday if we cud start more actively ttc and he said he'd think about it... I am awaiting an answer eeek!

This is what you need for your sig to work

Click on the quote tab like your going to respond to this and then copy this

Some ladies on here insert about 1g without their DH knowing :haha:

Arrrrrrgh i cant copy and paste.... I wud feel guilty about doing pre seed on the sly lol. I wud even feel bad about seducing him on particular days.. Hmm.. I have to go to bed where oh is so cant even try to sort out sig he will ask why im tapping away at phone hehe! Will try tomorrow. Thanx for all help ladies and good luck xx u have all made me sooo positive yay xx

Arrrrrrgh i cant copy and paste.... I wud feel guilty about doing pre seed on the sly lol. I wud even feel bad about seducing him on particular days.. Hmm.. I have to go to bed where oh is so cant even try to sort out sig he will ask why im tapping away at phone hehe! Will try tomorrow. Thanx for all help ladies and good luck xx u have all made me sooo positive yay xx

Lol I understand. My husband knows I have preseed but sometimes I use it afterwards of just insert it before. He never knows cus I don't have problem with moisture down there :rofl: I didn't know how to say it without being dirty :rofl:

DH doesn't know I have preseed either:winkwink:. I'll bring it up when the time comes. He doesn't have a super strong sex drive so I'll have to seduce him on the right days. He honestly doesn't like hearing details anyway. All he needs to know is that we are TTC and when to BD!

I am definitely going to have my first child in 2012. How exciting! I can't WAIT to look back on this thread and see all of the updated pregnancy tickers dancing at the bottom of our hopeful messages.

IT WILL HAPPEN!

Whenever I'm reading one of these super long threads that starts with hopes and ends in success, I always get the crazy urge to reply to them saying "guess what! I'm from the future, and I can see that it'll only be a few more months, don't despair!" :haha:

Omg rosered!!! That post made me smile :flower: If only there was some way of knowing, then we wouldnt freak out so much lol.
Team 2012!!!

Whenever I'm reading one of these super long threads that starts with hopes and ends in success, I always get the crazy urge to reply to them saying "guess what! I'm from the future, and I can see that it'll only be a few more months, don't despair!" :haha:

I love this idea, it would be so nice to see the future :thumbup:.

I'm in, lots of positivity for everyone to get their 2012 baby :dance::pink::blue:

I thought the other day "I AM going to make my mum a grandparent before she is 60" (september of next year) :cloud9:.

Arg i still dont think i have done the sig.. Iv typed it all into the 'edit signature' box.. So frustrated..... I cant even get the sig let alone the baby :(

i am so ready to put my all into making a 2012 baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->