~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Me tooooo, I'm trying for #1 hopefully a girl since my brother has 3 boys :haha:

I would love a girl, I have wanted a girl since I was a kid. I never thought much about having a boy but right now I just want a baby! But my preference would be a girl.

We're working on #1, too. I am hoping for a healthy baby.

To be honest, I'm a social worker for adults with developmental disabilities, and as terrible as it sounds, I'm terrified of autism and other developmental issues. I've seen what it can turn you into, as a parent…morbid, but I can't help my thoughts. Truth is, though, it's not in my control, so I just have to hope for the best.

To be honest, I'm a social worker for adults with developmental disabilities, and as terrible as it sounds, I'm terrified of autism and other developmental issues. I've seen what it can turn you into, as a parent…morbid, but I can't help my thoughts. Truth is, though, it's not in my control, so I just have to hope for the best.

I'm terrified of that too. I work in a family medicine doctor's office, so I see all kinds of those things.

I'm terrified of that too. I work in a family medicine doctor's office, so I see all kinds of those things.

Sometimes it's better not to know, isn't it? But I know that humans have an amazing capacity for adversity, so I just hope I'd handle it well.

I want a healthy baby as well, we all do. My gf had a baby boy in january and they have been going back in forth making sure he doesn't have a tumor on his heart, so far so good. But itsbetter safe than sorry.

I have to agree, I am personally scared of something like that happening, so I always try and stay positive. I really hope that everyone hear has happy healthy babies!

My DH and I have been ttc #1 for 3 months. I would love a 2012 :baby:

I am a NICU nurse so I see all kinds of sick babies, it scares me to death. I just pray when it is my time I will have a healthy bundle of joy.

Count me in for a healthy baby in 2012!

This is our second month TTC. I've went off BCP 3 months ago and have been charting since.

For some reason I thought I'd fall pregnant straight away seeing as all my friends have but when I didn't get a BFP last month I realised that it could actually take a few months (like the stats say!)

I hope to be able share our BFP with you all soon!

If only it would happen at the drop of a pin. But then again there is a reason for everything, I am a firm believer in that. We will all get our :bfp: we just have to put up with a few :bfn:'s in the meantime.

Dear 2011,

There's still enough months in you for me to get pregnant. I don't want to write you off as a crappy year, so work with me here. As you know time is of the essence in the military (and in general), and my husband is due to deploy this year. So please, please, after 16 months of trying let me have my #1 naturally. [-o<

Thank you,

Jackie

Baby :dust: to all of us!

yay glad to see there's lots of first timers too! Who knew it wud take so long?! pple make it seem like the second u stop birth control u will fall pregnant. i think people would start trying for #1 alot earlier if they realised thats just not the case!

Have made the list woop woop tried to make it pretty but it didnt work. will update it and try again later....i also notice the team 2012 logo has a white background on my phone but a black one on ps3...which does everyone else see?!

Dear 2011,

There's still enough months in you for me to get pregnant. I don't want to write you off as a crappy year, so work with me here. As you know time is of the essence in the military (and in general), and my husband is due to deploy this year. So please, please, after 16 months of trying let me have my #1 naturally. [-o<

Thank you,

Jackie

That is so cute, I hope 2011 listens to you.

Dear 2011,

Thank you,

Jackie

Well said! :) :dust:

Could you add me to that list, first month ttc and would love a 2012 baby :) xx

Yay!! I've added it to my signature, thanks ladies & good luck to us allx

yay glad to see there's lots of first timers too! Who knew it wud take so long?! pple make it seem like the second u stop birth control u will fall pregnant. i think people would start trying for #1 alot earlier if they realised thats just not the case!

Have made the list woop woop tried to make it pretty but it didnt work. will update it and try again later....i also notice the team 2012 logo has a white background on my phone but a black one on ps3...which does everyone else see?!

It just has the regular white background like on the computer on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->