• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Arg i still dont think i have done the sig.. Iv typed it all into the 'edit signature' box.. So frustrated..... I cant even get the sig let alone the baby :(

i am so ready to put my all into making a 2012 baby xxx

Arg i still dont think i have done the sig.. Iv typed it all into the 'edit signature' box.. So frustrated..... I cant even get the sig let alone the baby :(

i am so ready to put my all into making a 2012 baby xxx

you succeeded on the sig so dont worry.. you will succeed on concieving too:D...

Can i join the Team 2012 Baby? DH & I have been TTC for 4 months now & i agree with you ladies, 2012 just seems such a nice year. Fingers crossed for all of us.

Hubby and I just started TTC in May, but we're hoping for a 2012 baby. :D

Eeeeh! I was just catching up on all the posts I miss last night while sleeping and it makes me excited to see all of the "Team 2012 Baby!" siggies at the bottom of each post!

:dust: to all of you ladies for a quick :bfp:

Sooo, Here is a list of the members of Team 2012 so far!! :thumbup:
josephine3
Timid
karenlyn
Twinkl3
ttc32
Cara89
vicky125
Jess137
Stinas
kimberly17
benttigirl
Amethyste
wantanerd
MrsG_1980
lu-is
topsy
Baby2012
Silly_SBC82
Mrs.Felton
Rosered52
RaspberryB
emz1200
Unbridled

:dust: && Fx`d for all of our :bfp:s!!

Hey ladies, happy Friday! I've been feeing sick like I'm coming down with something so hopefully its a good sign along with sharp pains on and off in my right boob so we shall see. I hate when I symptom sspot cus the :witch: crashes the party :haha: so we shall see.

Hopefully the :witch: will be on vacation and your :bfp: can slip in!! :)

I'm loving the positive attitudes! Thanks for starting a list Cara. What do you think about maybe moving the list to the first post so that everyone can find it instead of having to go through the pages looking for it? I was just asking since that's what I see in most of the threads like this one.

I'm loving the positive attitudes! Thanks for starting a list Cara. What do you think about maybe moving the list to the first post so that everyone can find it instead of having to go through the pages looking for it? I was just asking since that's what I see in most of the threads like this one.

Sounds like a great idea and beside each name you can put the date when they got their bfp eventually their due date :happydance:

Yeah, I like that idea! I would have put it in the first post, but since josephine3 started the thread she'll have to edit her first post to include the list. :)

This is super exciting! I can't wait to see little blinking :bfp:s by each one of our names ladies!

Wow i didnt expect sooo much support! Its amazing how it can make u feel so positive knowing everyone is there behind u going thru it all too.

Thanks for the list cara i will attempt to put it in the first post tho it may take awhile u saw how long it took to get the sig done lol. I have never tried to do it before will have a go.

Thank u so much ladies here's hoping for our first bfps this month. I am only cd 7 so a long wait for me to go yet!

Xxx

can i join?I want a 2012 baby too! :happydance: my youngest will be 7 in january and i really don't want to leave it any longer,i should have had 2011 twins but sadly they grew their wings :cry:
2012 does sound like a good year too and i am determined!
sending baby dust to us all
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry to hear about your loss hellypops, but welcome to Team 2012!! :dust:

Thanks for the list cara i will attempt to put it in the first post tho it may take awhile u saw how long it took to get the sig done lol. I have never tried to do it before will have a go.

At the bottom of your first post there is an Edit button, just click that and you'll be able to add the list to that post! Here's hoping it works! :haha:

Course u can hellypops. Sorry for ur loss. I did wonder how many others are trying for number one tho? Im hoping theres lots of first timers too. But baby dust to all if its ur 2nd, 3rd, or 23rd ur trying for!

Welcome hellypops. I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. I know that another baby won't replace the ones you lost, but I hope that it will help you heal.

sorry for your loss Hellypops. :( I really hope that you'll get a beautiful BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"