~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

So sorry Josephine I really thought this was it for you hon. Keep your chin up darling xx

Hang in there JOSEPHINE!! FXD! :dust: sticky bean stick!!!

Ohhh Josephine we all have everything crossed for you soooo tightly I hope this is just a normal pregnancy bleeding for you hun... Maybe go and get a blood test done if you can, especially if this is not a normal period for you xx

Soooo sorry to hear about everything you are going through Josephine:hugs:

:witch: showed up this morning as scheduled so I am on to cycle 13:cry: I am just sooo ready for my BFP, TTC has been much harder than I EVER expected:sad2:

I just called my doctor to schedule the HSG (which I was hoping not to have to go through:nope:) and I will have the test done next Tuesday the 16th. I am soooo nervous, anyone else had this done and can share any info with me??:shrug:

I just called my doctor to schedule the HSG (which I was hoping not to have to go through:nope:) and I will have the test done next Tuesday the 16th. I am soooo nervous, anyone else had this done and can share any info with me??:shrug:

I had an HSG done last Monday. It wasn't so bad in retrospect. I felt a little pinch when she inserted the catheter. Once she inserted the dye it was pretty painful to me. Though in retrospect, I think a lot of it was in my head, because I went in expecting no pain. The pain I did experience was short-lived, maybe 30 seconds or so. All in all it wasn't too bad for me. I just wish I would have gone in with better expectations. Good luck.

Thanks JehovahsGrace. I am super nervous so I appreciate you sharing your experience.

Sorry AF flew that nasty little broom in on you BUTTERFLIES.... Hope #13 turns lucky for you! FXD :dust:

Hi ladies - sorry to those who af got and good luck butterflies for the hsg.

Since i started bleeding, my oh has decided he wants to split up! I cant believ it. I knew i shufnt hav told him i has suspicions. He thinks im leading him on thinking i am preg if im not.. I may not be allowed on here for a while if we stay together. Sorry. Good luck all see u soon i hope xx

Oh my goodness Josephine you poor thing! Does he want children? Why does he care if you get on here? We all need each other!!!! I hope things work out for you:hugs:

Omg Josephine ... That's so horrible :hugs: he doesn't understand how hard it is..

Hi All. I'v been away on holiday on a Farm for a few days so haven't read the thread in a while. Update on me: Af got me 2 days early again so it looks like a have a 30 day cycle now. My husband and I are really praying hard now. I am not getting that upset as I thought I would because I know God will give us a child when it's His will. So..on to August.

Josephine, I am so sorry about the extra added stress you are going through. Have you taken a blood test yet?

Oh josephine :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear this. You and your hubby are in my prayers.

Im also joining with you gals as i want a baby in 2012 too. we are trying our best.

JOSEPHINE, that is sad, I am sooo sorry you have to go through that, especially right now. Hopefully y ou can work things out, I wish it didn't mean you wouldn't be on to post, but understand your decision. We will be here to chat upon your return. GL :dust:

BABYJM, that positivity will lead you to a :bfp: in August I am sure. Please keep us posted.... :dust:

Welcome TULIPS :wave: Here is some :dust: to start you off in the thread...

AFM, I think that my OV is off a little. I have all the different tests and got a +OPK yesterday, and did a "donation" and set the other up for Wednesday morning. However, this morning, although my temp is increasing slowly, I did not get another +OPK, wondering if I was off by a number of hrs?? Hoping Monday and Wednesday put me ina good position for this month's egg chase. FXD for me :dust:

Oh Josephine I'm so sorry to hear that :( I hope you and your hubby's work everything out really soon, it can be a stressful time for both of you :( keeping you in my thoughts :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->