~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Thanks, sorry about ur af!! at least it doesnt hurt. Im not having any cramps now either which is unusual for me it normally reaaaally hurts the day before.
I might wait until sat morning to test now after reading that it can take 5 days after implantation before bfp. also i would have to go straight to work tomorrow after testing!!
I think i need to relax a little!! I have had a few fags since the repeated bfn's but nothing like usual.
Been drinking non-alcoholic wine tho - i had one bottle of beer it tasted weird im not enjoying alcohol anymore. the non-alcoholic wine is actually pretty yummy so its not all bad! :)

Wish me luck that i dont come on overnight, i usually wake up to it. thats why i was so gutted to see them spots this morning!

thanks all i hope those who are approaching ov are busy bding!!! cara??? Mrs.F...?? hmm?! have fun hehe..
anyone else due to test soon i feel like this 2ww is going on forever... xxx

:dust:

Mmmmm sometimes you go off alcohol when preggers perhaps its a sign ;) keep us posted love. It's ok about my af I wasn't coping very well yesterday I really felt upset and like its never going to happen for me but I feel a lot better today. Wishing the rest of you ladies lots of luck for your bfps xx

Aww kitcat i feel like that when af comes too.

Well, its morning and no red blood yet , still a bit brown in there tho!

JOSEPHINE, I hope AF didn't creep in last night... keep us posted. FXD.

Hope all that are OV'ng are getting their fair share of "donations" and those in need of :hugs: have them... :dust: :dust: more :dust: to everyone and especially those still waiting....

Today is CD17 for me, and even with my line eye... my wife confirmed that we see a very faint pink on the OPK stick this am. We are hoping this means that OV is 24-48 hours out. This afternoon I will check again and move the "donation" shipment to Sunday if so.... FXD ladies. My chart doesn't seem to indicate fertile buuuut.... :dust:

Sooo I am getting really anxious!!! With my 10 day LP if I am correct on my OV date, AF should arrive on Sunday and the closer I get to Sunday the more my stomach is in knots!!! I have had quite a bit of cramping since OV and Im not really sure what to make of that... my AF symptoms are very similar to preggo symptoms so I cant really go by any symptoms I get:nope: I just dont know what to think. We have been trying for so long and I REALLY hope this is our month! I am sooo used to seeing BFN or getting AF that a BFP just seems like an unreal outcome:shrug:

Sorry for the rant I am just on pins and needles over here, as I know yall can relate to:winkwink: :dust: to us all!!

Well enough about me, how is everyone else doing??
Sorry about AF Kitcatbaby:hugs:
Good Luck Mrs MM24 with your upcoming OV:thumbup:
And Josephine are you really gonna make us wait until SATURDAY??? How in the world will I be able to hold out myself?? You know I am getting my POAS fix through you:winkwink:

I am really gonna make u wait till saturday lol. Going to do my testing ritual again now tho lol so it may be sat afternoon before i know!!! I cant believe I was testing last sat and hoping/thinking i may get my bfp then! I cant believe a whole week has passed and im still none the wiser. Sorry for keeping u all in suspense!! I feel like I know already though. The brown is still there, it doesnt actually come out tho its still just inside. Very odd never ever had this before.

Ooooohh butterflies its getting close for u too!! I know what u mean about a bfp seeming like an impossible/unreal outcome.. i feel a lot like that too most of the time.

Good luck with the next shipment Mrs.MM!

Hello my lovelies :) Josephine I've been quietly stalking you hehehe I really hope you get your bfp! All that brown spotting is a good sign :D have everything crossed for you hunni :D
Goodluck to all about to OV I hope you all catch that egg this cycle :D I'm on cd5 today had my preconception bloods done this week and results came back to show everything is perfect and ready to go so crossing everything that it happens soon :)
Kitcatbaby sorry to hear AF got you :( my AF wasn't quite normal this cycle either was much lighter than normal but had AF cramps and a negative blood test which was done before I was actually due for my AF but I think it would have been correct cuz there was red flow :/ never mind on to my current cycle I go :)

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join?? Just starting ttc after a mc in July so technically should be waiting for af to show her ugly face but not going to lol!! :blush: far too impatient and what will be will be!!

of course you can join ladies welcome!!

Well the brown seems to have faded away now... will be testing again in about an hour!!
miss_nat stalk away!! hehe thanx

I hate living in this limbo if its going to be positive it better show up this time!!

Well.. i used 2 superdrug tests which were disappointingly white, but the dipstick i am sure has a line on, I cant seem to get a great pic of it though but please tell me what u think!! It really does look pink as well...

Attachments

• 18dpobest.jpg
    18dpobest.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 18dpoalso.jpg
    18dpoalso.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 12
I think I can see the line on the first pic. Maybe wait til tomorrow morning and test again?

Think i got a better pic - still not obvious though

Attachments

• line.jpg
    line.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 16
I think I can see the line on the first pic. Maybe wait til tomorrow morning and test again?

I keep on waiting that is the problem im sick of it!!! :dohh: I was so good i havent tested since thurs!

Aw the waiting is the worst part but if you can see a line now sureley the waiting will be rewarding because the line should get darker :)
If it was me I'd prob be testing every time I peed til I got a satisfactory result lol :haha:
:muaha:

I wanna but i only have 2 of those left and 2 superdrug but apparently they are being rubbish!

Josephine I see a 2nd pink line :) faint but its there I reckon. So so sooooo hope it is! Xx

You do?? yayyy thanks. im trying not to get excitied yet though its still sooo faint. I wont know what to do next if it is!!!

i teaked it but im useless at doing it lol, here it is anyway !!

Attachments

• line (2)tweak.jpg
    line (2)tweak.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe