~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Can I join the 2012 Team? I would love a little one in 2012 and also, my mom is not well and I would love to have a little one soon so she can know her grandchild. ( no pressure eh)

Can I join the 2012 Team? I would love a little one in 2012 and also, my mom is not well and I would love to have a little one soon so she can know her grandchild. ( no pressure eh)

Welcome monkeypooh :) I hope you get your :bfp: really soon :) sending lots of :dust: your way xx

Ohhhh helps if I look at August rather than July!!!!

Hehehehe too cute :p
I thought my July one looked good too until :witch: decided to show her ugly face :( so hoping this month is better for me :) I've had all my preconception bloodwork done and my results came back perfect so hoping I get my :bfp: soon :)

Tehehe :blush:

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! :dust:

This is my first month charting so I keep stalking others to see what to expect in the 2ww. Not that anyone is the same!! So hoping this is my month! :thumbup:

Tehehe :blush:

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! :dust:

This is my first month charting so I keep stalking others to see what to expect in the 2ww. Not that anyone is the same!! So hoping this is my month! :thumbup:

Naww thanks Hun :) I've just had a look at your chart and it looks really good so far :) you may experience a temp dip somewhere in you 2ww so don't freak if your temp plumits one morning and shoots up the next, mine normally does this around 7dpo and each time I am convinced it's an implantation dip only to see the :witch: show up a week later, but it's generally a good sign if you have this dip so fingers crossed you get it :) if you have a temp dip accompanied with some spotting then it's a very good sign :) I have my fingers crossed for you hunni :) xx

I am hoping to see that dip (as apparently not all women get a temp dip even if they have implanted) but I want to see some proof haha.

I keep going between feeling really positive about this cycle to seriously negative. 2ww is such a rollercoaster. 2 week torture more like...

I am hoping to see that dip (as apparently not all women get a temp dip even if they have implanted) but I want to see some proof haha.

I keep going between feeling really positive about this cycle to seriously negative. 2ww is such a rollercoaster. 2 week torture more like...

Yep that's right not every woman gets it :) oh I know why you mean hunni and this is only my third cycle! Everytime AF gets me I feel like I've failed somehow... But gotta stay positive :) I really hope this is your month Hun :) xx

It is so disappoint to get AF. We were NTNP for two months so this is cycle #3 of actually bothering to pay attention to my body and when we should dtd.

I really hope it's our month too :D

Sending you positive vibes!!! xx

Oooh we can be cycle buddies :D I'm on cycle 3 too hehehe
Oh hunni youll have a better chance with monitoring everything, how exciting :D

Is it too late to join team 2012 Baby? My husband and I are on our 3rd cycle of ttc. I should be ovulating in a few days! Signs point toward it. Hopefully this is our month! May sounds like a nice time to have a baby! :)

Oooh another cycle buddy! TTCBabyP both Wilsey and I are on cycle 3 too :D what cd are you today? Xx

Af got me today. On to cycle 3!! This has gotta be it! :)

Hi, can I join this thread please. Dh and I are ttc#2, im on cd8 of
Code:
my 6th cycle.

Sorry, I didn't realise i was in ttc#1 section...I'm using my Android! Just ignore me!

I got a smiley face for the first time on a Clear Blue OPK on day 14 of my 29 day cycle. hopefully this will be the time !!

Baby dust to all!!

I got my bloodwork back and my thyroid is underactive so now I have to go back tomorrow and have more blood drawn for further testing...

Anyone else have issues with their thyroid? This is new to me and would love some reassurance:shrug:

I got my bloodwork back and my thyroid is underactive so now I have to go back tomorrow and have more blood drawn for further testing...

Anyone else have issues with their thyroid? This is new to me and would love some reassurance:shrug:

Hi hon, I was born without a thyroid so have lots of experience of dealing with thyroid disorder. As long as you are receiving proper levels of thyroxine it will not make any difference to your chances of conceiving! As soon as your levels settle down to normal you will feel so much healthier and I bet you get a bfp really fast. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will try my best to help. Babydust to you lovely xxx

Thanks so much Kitcatbaby!! I was really concerned when they told me that. I know thyroid issues are fairly common and treatable but I was worried about how they could treat it if I was TTC. I started researching an underactive thyroid after speaking with the nurse and all the symptoms listed described me to a T! Its great to know that I may not have to be tired ALLLLL the time!!

How did you find out that you didnt have a thyroid? Do you have to take medication everyday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->