~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Well Hi all, so sorry i havent been able to post.. my boyfriend although we have had our problems i thought all was well. Because i got so upset about the possible miscarriage i think he found it very hard to deal with and basically broke up with me. i cant belive he can go from being ready to have a baby with me to breaking up with me. what kills me is if i was pregnant we would still be together :cry: i cant believe he breaks up with me the day after i start bleeding and 2 days before my b-day... -ps. hope you had a good one kitcat!!

he couldnt deal with me being so upset and thinks i am obsessed with ttc when we are only ntnp. maybe he had a freak out at the idea of me actually being pregnant and he will come around im not sure. i think i have to prove to him that i am strong enough to keep myself together and not have to be on here. i have pretty much had to move out as well so its not looking great. I just want him back but i think he needs space.

Thanks all so much for your well wishes - i went to doc but he didnt give me a blood test or even a urine preg test - he says shop bought ones are more than sensitive enough to pick it up - he has however booked me for a blood test on day 21 of cycle (if 28 days - day 25 in my 33 dy cycle) to check progesterone levels to see if i ov. i didnt tell him we broke up lol but i would like to know if i ov anyway for the future. what scares me is im 25 now, i had a plan with my oh for the future, kids, house etc.. i dont want to start again. Im scared I will never be a mom.

anyway i will get the blood test done as i may as well know if i ov and take things from there. i imagine they would test for pregnancy as well im not sure?? i have to wait a cycle for the next one to do the blood test because of the irregular bleeding. But all my symptoms have gone, so is the heavy feeling in my abdomen and the 'just knowing' feeling is gone. i now feel a loss, like i really have lost something. he didnt understand why i was so upset. he thinks i was imagining these feelings and pains, and doesnt believe it was an early mc at all.

new members sorry to not get you on the list - i have no idea if anyone can somehow take it over for me? If i am not going to be allowed to post - if we do get back together i know i will have to quit it with the baby stuff for a good while!!

Thank you all for so much support im finding it hard without u ladies to talk to!!!
:hugs: and big thanks is all i can say. and good luck to you all :flower:
hopefully it wont be too long before im ttc again. xxx

We are gonna miss you Jo. Be strong! Make sure he deserves you and he is the guy you want to raise kids with and spend the rest of your life with. Your still young so there is plenty of time to have babies. Don't think about time now. Think about your hapiness. Happy mommy, happy baby. Wish u all the best for the days ahead! xx

JOSEPHINE, I am soooo veeeerrrry sorry that you are having to go through this. I am going to tell you as if I am a big sis: This is too much stress on you at the moment! You are 25! If he doesn't understand, don't try to MAKE him. You have to be strong for yourself, then you can think about him! You have just suffered a tremendous loss!!! Having just suffered one myself (however I had a supportive spouse) I know all the emotions that are going through you! BUT, I am saying all this to say, you will not be able to get your body, emotions, etc (all needed for viable, healthy preg) back in order if you dwell too long on getting him back. Get yourself back first! He will realize what a good woman you are and he will turn it right around!!! You gotta concentrate on getting through this loss, this cycle, and getting you body back to "normal" now. Something else to concentrate on to take your mind off of him. Get healthy and then you can work on your FAMILY, baby and him!

I will try to take the thread over while you are gone, I have no problem doing that, and no doubts that you and he will work through this and get back to TTC soon!!! Please get back here when you can, but don't get sick over this at all! We will certainly miss you around here. I am still saddened by your departure. :hugs: Hun!

Jo I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this.. I suffered a mc and a chemical.. My oh was sensitive about the mc.. But couldn't begin to grasp the thought of me being upset about the chemical.. In his mind i was never pregnant.. Men never understand what our bodies and emotions go through during the ttc process... Please worry about taking care of yourself first.. You are still very young and have a lot of time to ttc.. And I understand how hard it is when u want something so bad. Hopefully once you get yourself in a good place if he is worth you, then he will come around.. Take care .. We will miss you and are here for you!! :hugs:

I tested yesterday and got a bfn.. Af still is not here .. If she isn't here by the morning I will test again.. The only frustrating part of this is that I'm at the cottage and not drinking( which is unusual for me so I'm getting a lot of strange looks.. Keep telling people I have a headache lol) .. I just want her to show up if she is, if not I just want my bfp to hurry up and show !! had no symptoms of bfp or af .. So I don't know what will happen.. Tomorrow I'll be 14 dpo And one day late.. So hopefully I'll get my bfp!!

Fx'd for you hun!!! Hope AF just stays the heck away and you get your BFP :D

:dust:

Thanks wilsey.. I'm really hoping so too!! It's now 5 pm here and she is usually here by 2.. I even made oh leave for the cottage super early cause I didn't want to get it in the car. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much though.. She has played some tricks in me before

Yeah, it's so hard not to hold out hope!

I've been getting scant light brown spotting since 7dpo (yesterday) and I have no idea if it's implantation. I don't ever get breakthrough bleeding or spotting apart from 1-2 days before AF (which is 6/7 days away from today). So not sure if it's just a cruel joke!! :shrug:

Ugh I hope she's not being cruel.. Fx'd this leads to your bfp.. I've read somewhere that after implantation bleeding it's usually 4-5 days before your bfp

That puts me really close to when AF is due so I'm probably best to just wait and see what happens!! More waiting...awesome ;)

I only have two FRER tests at home. They are expensive in NZ so I don't really want to waste them. DH is working early shifts this weekend and I'm at home with them.

I'm very tempted to just use one...:dohh:

Lol it's so hard not to tempt .. I have been using Internet cheapies.. And I've used 2 frer.. I figure I'll use the frer tomorrow.. I also have a digital here .. But I just use then for confirmation ..

Ughh Im starting to get cramps... Please stay away :witch: !!!!!

I'm only 8dpo - I won't get a BFP anyway!!

Eeep I really hope she stays away!!!!! Fx'd for you xx

Thanks!! And u never know dome ladies do get it as early as 8 dpo

I know she probably won't get to read this but I'm so sad about Josephine! It just doesn't seem right that she's having to leave after starting this fabulous thread that helps and supports all of us ladies through the difficult journey of ttc. Such a shame! Babydust to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->