~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

I want to join if you don't mind. My af is slowing down and I am scheduled to ovulate on the 26th.

I forgot to update this thread....:blush: Please update me with a :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok, so i decided to test at 10 dpo, today, and it was a positive (slightly faint, but still positive[going to do it again tomorrow to see darker lines]). I can't figure out how to get the photo in here...

GL out there and :dust: to you all!

CONGRATS!!! :happydance: KES1024 Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

Sooo... I tested, FRER... BFN! :sad1:
14DPO, CD34! Longest cycle ever!! Current SS: very tired, BLOATED, no appetite, , but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows….

I have been reading alot on BnB about ladies getting late bfps, so I am thinking that since there is no af, we could still be in the running...

Wondering now if I am still in this chase... :af: temps still lingering highly.... Guess I am still waiting...

Hey ladies! How is everyone?! Its been awhile since I have been here. I am trying t take it easy and not stress over this whole baby making process. I'm going to cycle #4 in Sept. Now I'm practicing yoga, meditation and eating healthier. I pray it works :winkwink:.

DOOPERSGURL, Thanks! I need all the FXD that I can get!

MRSF, nice to hear from you. Totally understand, as the cycles go longer, the more the nerves get involved. Your plans this cycle sound good. My FXD that the Sept bfp is around the corner and your May/June baby is near!

AFM Ladies...15DPO, CD36! Current SS: Tired, BLOATED feeling heavy and clothes not fitting, feel wet but not much CM. Temp crept up a tiny bit this morning. Staying pretty persistent and above coverline. We leave for vacay tomorrow early, so I will test then, FXD! 16DPO!
Check out my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

Hello all! Can I join in on this fun? I'm looking to conceive by the end of 2011...so I'm in on having a 2012 baby! This is my second month trying. Last month we weren't really committed, but this month we are doing vitamins, preseed, nothing but water, and a variation of the SMEP, I guess. I am on CD6 and set to ovulate September 1st (according to my phone calculator) but I always pay attention to CM and look for EWCM to make sure it is right. AF is due September 14th so I will be testing around then if she doesn't show her ugly face! lol

I'm confused about which thread to use...haha there are two correct?

hey girls, just wanted to stop by and say that i got my :bfp: today! babydust to all of you!

Hello all! Can I join in on this fun? I'm looking to conceive by the end of 2011...so I'm in on having a 2012 baby! This is my second month trying. Last month we weren't really committed, but this month we are doing vitamins, preseed, nothing but water, and a variation of the SMEP, I guess. I am on CD6 and set to ovulate September 1st (according to my phone calculator) but I always pay attention to CM and look for EWCM to make sure it is right. AF is due September 14th so I will be testing around then if she doesn't show her ugly face! lol

I'm confused about which thread to use...haha there are two correct?

This thread has been moved as josephine couldnt carry it on anymore.... all you ladies should have been moved over to this thread....

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/705006-team-2012-baby-babies-our-arms-2012-a-27.html

See you there!

Hey girls, congrats to those of you who got your :bfp: and good luck to those of you still waiting. This is the first chance I have had to post this cycle because of moving house. I have had so much to do that I managed to hold off testing until :witch: was due yesterday but :bfn: :nope:
Tested again today and another :bfn: I was so sure that this month was my month as I have had AF like cramps for about a week, been dizzy/lightheaded for the past 5 days and have really bad heartburn all the time. I know im not out until the :witch: shows but starting to feel like im out right now :nope:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/705006-team-2012-baby-babies-our-arms-2012-a.html

THIS THREAD MOVED!!! COME JOIN US OVER HERE!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/705006-team-2012-baby-babies-our-arms-2012-a.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->