~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Hi and Welcome C1403 :wave: Let's get you started on this 2012 baby! :dust:

Hi ladies!

Ahhhhh so my temp was basically the same as yesterday (.01 higher and I took it an hour earlier than normal) but I feel like I'm getting AF! Even had some (sorry TMI) dark brown blood like I get 1 or 2 days before AF. So not very hopeful right now :(

Looked at a temp adjusting calculator and it said my temp would have been 36.96 if I had taken at the usual time of 6am instead of 5am. I'm so confused!

Hi ladies!

Ahhhhh so my temp was basically the same as yesterday (.01 higher and I took it an hour earlier than normal) but I feel like I'm getting AF!
Looked at a temp adjusting calculator and it said my temp would have been 36.96 if I had taken at the usual time of 6am instead of 5am. I'm so confused!

I think that you are supposed to input the adjusted temp with your normal time. That will also give you some ease as that will bring your temp back up correct? (I am a farenh so I have troubles changing values) Also, be mindful that IB is likely to occur in some and this AF-type could be that, especially since AF symptoms mirror most Preg symptoms. Not heavy yet. In other words, staying positive, NO AF=good sign! :dust: GL FXD

Sorry to hear :witch: got you skeet :( sending you lots of luck for next cycle :)
Wilsey your temps look great! Put in your adjusted temp like mrsmm4 said so it will go up again :) sending lots of :dust: your way and I hope you get your :bfp: really soon!
AFM I think I am 1 or 2 DPO today, so my 2ww begins :) neither OH or I were sick this cycle so crossing everything this is our month :D

Let me know if you create a new thread! :) i would love to join you ladies... you are my greatest support during this new chapter of my life. Hoping we all get BFP's very soon! AF is over and i hope not to see her for awhile... baby dust to everyone who is beginning a new cycle or waiting for BFP!!!!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well..... I'm having a downer day....anyone ever feel like that where you are just blah....

Count me in please .. i wish everyone here gets a BFP :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-baby-babys-our-arms-2012-a.html#post12275712<=== new link!

I did it ladies! tell me if i missed anyone! :)

Me too please :)

Hoping for a 2012 baby. Wish it could have been 2011 - but here is to 2012.

Good luck everyone
xxx

lula - the thread is still going but it has moved! click on the link on my last post to be redirected :) ive already added your name!

Looks like I'm out this month and I haven't even O'd yet :( my oh has mumps so his bits are out of order for now and I'm due to o in a few days. Just hoping he feels better soon! Hope you ladies are all doing ok...babydust to all xx

Hey Ladies,
You mind if I join your tread. Im hoping to have a 2012 baby, I have never been pregnant, currently engaged to a man thats a sgt in the US Army. We are statione din Colorado springs, CO. Hoping to get married soon to my amasing OH. Hoping to talk to some of you ladies

Hey Ladies,
You mind if I join your tread. Im hoping to have a 2012 baby, I have never been pregnant, currently engaged to a man thats a sgt in the US Army. We are statione din Colorado springs, CO. Hoping to get married soon to my amasing OH. Hoping to talk to some of you ladies

WELCOME! All the best TTC that 2012 baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->