~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

I couldn't agree more! I wish she would stay.. This site is great for support.. I don't really tell my oh too much of what's going on with me during ttc.. I don't think he would understand.. I use all you ladies who do understand to bounce stuff off of and vent with.. I don't think I would be sane with out the lovely ladies in here ..I'm sure we could continue to be great support for her

I couldn't agree more! I wish she would stay.. This site is great for support.. I don't really tell my oh too much of what's going on with me during ttc.. I don't think he would understand.. I use all you ladies who do understand to bounce stuff off of and vent with.. I don't think I would be sane with out the lovely ladies in here ..I'm sure we could continue to be great support for her

Totally agree! I like to vent my crazy on here so my DH doesn't think I'm nuts!! ;)

I just read josephines post and am feeling very sad for her :( Not sure if you'll get to read this Jpsephine but we are going to miss you lots on here you have been great support for everyone :( as the other girls have already mentioned you need to concentrate on you first and getting your body back to healthy both mentally and physically then if he is worth your love and the rest of your life you can then concentrate on him. I hope he comes around if he is the right person for you hunni. Take care and we hope to hear from you again soon xx

Hey ladies.. Tested this morning.. Bfn .. And still no af

I burst out crying about our unsuccessful ttc attempts for the first time today. It was the first time we started to mention the possibilities of what could be wrong, which totally freaked me out. DH was very concerned when I started crying. He told me that it will happen and I mustn't put to much pressure on myself. We are moving on to cycle no.5 now, I know I should chill as it is still too early to be worried but I cant help feeling confused why this is not happening! I'm so glad there is a place where I can really voice what I feel and there are other girls that understand. I hope we all get bliksemmed with the Baby Dust!

Hi ladies - I'm back and now a newlywed!!!

Just checking in to let you know I'm back on track and giving this month my best shot and have fingers crossed this month will be the one - that would add to the fairytale wouldn't it :)

Apologies I haven't read the whole thread since I went off to get married so hope you are all well and things are ok with you :)

Tx

*Wonders in shyly*

Room for one more?, Im late on my period but definitely think im not pregnant but i either want to be pregnant or have a baby in 2012.

Me and fiance have been trying for 4 and a half months, and not a shred of luck yet, ive had 2 chemical pregnancies so far :(..So very sceptical this time around :(

Good luck everyone :)

I am super hopeful for a 2012 baby i am hoping for a may or june 2012 baby! my first month tryin was unsuccessful so i am hoping that the end of the month will bring me some luck. I am due to O aug. 26th. I really hope the swimmer make it there. Last month i used a kit to keep track of ovulation, but this month i think i am going to try without it. I was getting myself way too stressed out thinking about it. I think i need to relax a bit. going to Try to BD every other day this month :) good luck ladies! i hope we all have 2012 babies!

Hey all... Just wondering what you think about me starting a new thread but copying the list so far and adding those who want to be added... "thanks" if you think its a good idea...

Great idea but we should make sure to add Josephine too! I know she's bit officially ttc anymore but team 2012 is hers and it wouldn't be right not to have her on the list! Let's do it! Xx

Hi Ladies,

I mentioned in my post to Josephine, taking over, so it is a good idea to me if you want to "restart" the thread, however, I agree with KITCAT to add her because it is hers despite her "hiatus." I am there, when it does "rework" somehow.

Welcome BUG, X_PLACEBO, JMANDREWS, and GREENS :wave!!!

SKEET, NO AF= Good sign, hang in there! :dust:

BABYJM, :hugs: I know it is hard the longer it takes, I have been there (20mos) but I am going to have to agree with your hubby... when it is time, the eggy will be caught, all your efforts are not going unnoticed, but what is important is that you do not stress over it.

TIMID, CONGRATS on the nuptials! :happydance: Welcome back :wave:

AFM, I am 8DPO and getting more nervous. Not sure why, can only be attributed to the fact that I have had strong cramping for about 2-3 days and my right abdomen is achey... I don't remember AF that much, so I am not sure WHAT to think, onset or IB, or just Preg! FXD no site of AF today, and that I am one day closer to that :bfp:

I hope you all had a GREAT weekend! I am not sure if we were all able to hold out as next week gets closer, it is really early, but if you weren't any good news?

Sending out EXTRA :dust: to the thread as we start our week, the LAST week in the TWW for some and the first week for others! And to those that are beginning the chase!

Hey ladies!!! Still no af!! Thanks for the luck!! Now 3 days late!! Going to pick up dollar store tests today.. Running out of money for anything else..

I agree we should start a new thread and add Josephine.. When whoever does can u add the link to here so we can find it?

Msmm24- good luck .. Sounds promising for u this month!!

:dust: to all that are still waiting or beginning a new cycle!!

I agree, we should move the thread so we can continue with it but include Josephine!!! Let us know when it is up and running:thumbup:

ANTS, tooootally not a problem. You please do the honors :haha: plus you test first! :haha:

I am hoping for a 2012 baby. Would ideally like July/August baby but anything is good for me (I mean us)

Good luck to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"