*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I did - that's why I'm excited to see what 14dpo looks like :)

Ok Im nearly ready lol sorry... it takes me a while to prepare myself!!

Haha mental and emotional preparation :p I've got all my crossables crossed! Xx

Ok I am shaking now its terrible timing just as i start to test my oh wakes up :dohh: i did it downstairs incase he did but now keep having to hide the test.. my heart is beating so fast!! Im gona try get a pic for you now... Im pretty sure I see a line at 4 minutes. ARRRRGGHH

BFP Alert! Ready for this Jo...
Arghhhhhhhh CONGRATS on your bfp darling! I've got tears in my eyes for you I'm thrilled for you doll. Here's hoping its a sticky one! It's a blatant line... safe enough to show your oh! Xx

AAaarrrrgghh i seriously am in shock right now i tried to tell oh but hes half asleep and hasnt looked... i think he thinks its another one of these faint lines he cant see!!
I was shaking when i told him... he thought there'd been an accident or somethin!

Im in disbelief

Congrats twickywabbit I think I did too but like onnly just im still in shock.. and denial.. and disbelief! I did everything wrong this cycle too.. i had loads of caffiene i even had vodka red bull!! and normal tea i normally have green... i dont get it..

Absolutely made up for you Jo! He can't miss that line lol I didn't even have to enlarge the pic to see it. H&H 9months hun :) to you and your new lil bean!

Congrats twicky...2 new bfps for team 2012. Keep em coming ladies :)

Yeah Jo!!!! :happydance: congrats on your :bfp:

Congrats to all the new :bfp: !!!

Congrats Jo and Tricky on your :bfp: how exciting!

Afm- count me out! Af came this morning so onto another cycle of trying. I am feeling hopeful! My next cycle would be due December 31st. An amazing New Years gift ;)

Congrats Twicky and Jo. Fantastic news. Happy and healthy 9 months to you both

Congrats to the new BFP's! Happy and Healthy nine months!!!!

Holy crap on all the bfps! Im on my phone but ill update newbies and bfps when i get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->