*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Congrats Jo! How awesome!!!

Congrats to all the new BFPS :)

Congratulations to Josephine and Twickywabbit!!!! So happy for you. :D

Bunni, Sweetfolly, Jo, TwickyWabbit - I can't believe there are so many of you!! Congratulations to you all & hope you each have a H&H 9 months :baby::baby::baby::baby:

hey im new too all this so please bare with me :). ive been ttc my first for 2 years with my df and this month im 2 weeks late with cramping, fatigue, moodyness ( which the hubby noticed lol ) headaches and backache which started yesterday i feel in myself that i am pregnant it feels sooo different from the other "thought i was" xx

Welcome! Do you know yet when you can test? Fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

The oh has been in all weekend and I cant really test with him around after how crazy he thinks i am so its limited my testing!

Mine is the same!! I'm itching to test the whole time & he only lets me once a month! :haha:

Afm- count me out! Af came this morning so onto another cycle of trying. I am feeling hopeful! My next cycle would be due December 31st. An amazing New Years gift ;)

Sorry to hear that Jen :hugs: But as you said, it would make an amazing NYE gift! I really hope this will be your cycle (& mine - I'll be testing a few days before you!)

Thanks so much for all the congrats.. Thanks kitcat for being the first to congratulate me - i wouldnt have it any other way :p!! hehe.
The bloody internet died last night just after i tested!!! I was soooo not knowing what to do without u guys i was lost.. im still in shock but at least I can type now.. got some darker lines this morning to show oh!!! EEEEEEEkkkk i didnt think it would ever happen i dont know what to do with myself now!!

Here's some more pics - the midstream i did lat night right after i got the pos on the dipstick so its another 14dop evening!

Attachments

• progressionwriting.jpg
    progressionwriting.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 14dpo PM drywriting.jpg
    14dpo PM drywriting.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 26
Thanks so much for all the congrats.. Thanks kitcat for being the first to congratulate me - i wouldnt have it any other way :p!! hehe.
The bloody internet died last night just after i tested!!! I was soooo not knowing what to do without u guys i was lost.. im still in shock but at least I can type now.. got some darker lines this morning to show oh!!! EEEEEEEkkkk i didnt think it would ever happen i dont know what to do with myself now!!

Here's some more pics - the midstream i did lat night right after i got the pos on the dipstick so its another 14dop evening!

I love the comment on your picture :haha:

hehe thanks... I wrote the dpo in pen on the progression but when i took the pics it was back to front :dohh: so had to modify on computer lol... I seriously cant believe how dark that line is for 10.30pm wee that wasnt held!!

Bunni, Sweetfolly, Jo, TwickyWabbit - I can't believe there are so many of you!! Congratulations to you all & hope you each have a H&H 9 months :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Bunni and Sweetfolly, I think I missed your BFP announcements. H& H nine months to you. How exciting!

hey im new too all this so please bare with me :). ive been ttc my first for 2 years with my df and this month im 2 weeks late with cramping, fatigue, moodyness ( which the hubby noticed lol ) headaches and backache which started yesterday i feel in myself that i am pregnant it feels sooo different from the other "thought i was" xx

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! When do you plan on testing?

Afm- count me out! Af came this morning so onto another cycle of trying. I am feeling hopeful! My next cycle would be due December 31st. An amazing New Years gift ;)

Sorry to hear that Jen :hugs: But as you said, it would make an amazing NYE gift! I really hope this will be your cycle (& mine - I'll be testing a few days before you!)

Thanks karry! I am hoping this will be my lucky cycle and yours. When do you usually test? It would be fabulous to find out on NYE and surprise DH at midnight ;)

That 15dpo fmu is a corker Jo lol great lines no need to squint! Glad I could be there to congratulate you hun... was stalking cos I knew it would be bfp after seeing your 11dpo pic ;)
Did you show OH this mornings test? Xx

Yeah I showed him them all and iv peed on one since too haha, im a poas addict right now!! I just want to keep taking more Im sure they'll turn back negative!! Still dont believe it.. Im soooo hanging around ttc for a while yet! :)

Stick around a while then maybe I can join you in 1st tri lol Fxd eh ;)
So chuffed for you!
Have you told anybody yet or made a 1st appointment lol I know its only the 1st day maybe I'm getting over excited for you Haha xx

Nah I was going to ring the docs and get an appt but I figured I'd give it a few days for it to sink in! I dont think I'd be listening to what the doc says and I'd probably forget to ask so many questions! Might book one for next week or whenever they see you I dunno! Maybe they will have me wait a while - I'm not officially late till tomorrow so maybe I should calm down a bit! Not told anyone thinking maybe tell our parents at xmas?

I've got myself a ticker!! :happydance: that makes it feel a little more real. its so strange.. Ohh Im soooo hoping you'll get your bfp in jan like gail said!! Well the psychic I used was wrong!! But I have bought a moonstone fertility bracelet and this is the first month I've worn it. I honestly did everything else wrong, dtd at wrong times, now even near when I thought i ov'd,,, drank, smoked, drank tea and coffee.. terrible!!

I bought a 'fake cigarette' that you can suck on today lol got it on impulse - In just hoping it doesnt make me want a real one more, not tried it out yet! its nicotine and tar free just baccy flavoured!

Haha your last fag routine was totally justified lol how ace!? Well done you for giving up!!
Love to see a ticker in your siggy! It will sink in soon i bet.
How wrong that psychic was!? Hope mine was wrong too and I get my bfp in 2 weeks. Think i am due to Ov tomorrow so fxd!! Interesting that you dtd at the wrong time... no Opks this cycle? xx

Yeah Im so glad I did my last fag routine - well actually had a few lol but its a good job!!

Im scared to try out the fake one incase I want a real one! I dont know how Im going to hide this from my friends and work colleagues without smoking..

I did a couple of opks but tbh other than the superdrug ones Iv never really got a pos. I got a 2nd line on cd 17 am and 18 am but not nearly pos.. I assumed id had the surge on the eve of 17th and missed it but Im not sure.. maybe i o'd more like cd 20, the only times we bd was cd10, cd 13 and cd 21.

Thanks karry! I am hoping this will be my lucky cycle and yours. When do you usually test? It would be fabulous to find out on NYE and surprise DH at midnight ;)

Oh, wouldn't that be amazing!! He'll be so surprised!! :thumbup: Have you been TTC for long?

AF is due for me on St. Stephens Day so I'm going to test with FR on Christmas Eve - I'm really hoping to tell our families on Christmas morning! Although even the extended family will know by New Years because his family always have a party on Stephens Day & New Years Eve so if I refuse a drink they'll all presume anyways! :haha:

It would just mean the world to me to be able to surprise both our families on Christmas morning, especially my Mam as we lost my Nanna this summer :cry: So it would be nice to have some good news to add to the festivities! :xmas6:

I really hope we both get our BFPs before the year is out! :hugs:

Yeah Im so glad I did my last fag routine - well actually had a few lol but its a good job!!

Im scared to try out the fake one incase I want a real one! I dont know how Im going to hide this from my friends and work colleagues without smoking..

I did a couple of opks but tbh other than the superdrug ones Iv never really got a pos. I got a 2nd line on cd 17 am and 18 am but not nearly pos.. I assumed id had the surge on the eve of 17th and missed it but Im not sure.. maybe i o'd more like cd 20, the only times we bd was cd10, cd 13 and cd 21.

Maybe hold onto the fake one until you're really craving a real one? And with regards to the friends & colleagues could you maybe say that giving up smoking is your New Years resolution & you're getting a head start?

And you must have ov on cd20 & caught it on cd 21 but whatever you did, it obviously worked! :thumbup: How are you feeling now?

EEERRRR fake fag is gross.. it DOES NOT taste like a cigarette at all

Ok ladies, I'm sooooo confused right now. I'm on CD23. I went to the dr on cd10 for my follicle check and he told me it was 26mm and to go home and bd because I was going to ovulate at any minute. I started temping this month but became concerned when a lot of my temps seemed similar. I was getting 97.18,97.33,97.58, 97.6. & 97.9. I got one temp above but otherwise those were my only temps. So after doing some research on this thermometer (the pink Walgreens one), I found out this was a problem with this thermometer. So needless to say I don't think my temps were accurate. so the past few days I've been using a regular digital temp as well. So fertility friend said I ovulated at CD15, now today its saying CD20. I dont know what to think. How could the doctor say at CD10 I was about to ovulate any second and then I dont till CD20. I had a temp drop today which i was hoping was an implantation drop but then fertility friend changed me to CD20. So I'm so lost :(

That may just be the pregnancy Jo... making it taste vile :p would make it easier to quit if they tasted horrible x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->