*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

HAJ, I think I responded to you on another thread.... Go with the docs timing... :dust:

JOSEPHINE... :happydance: Soooo happy to hear your news, I totally needed some good today!! I agree ring the doc, in the meantime, CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!

AFM...Busy, tiring weekend for me, and AF has come a little earlier than normal(after MC) so I am a little down (total meltdown to DW yesterday!), but hanging in. As I mentioned, because we cannot do this the traditional way, I likely will not be testing until Jan/Feb.. :sad1: But I am here for my testing threads!! Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (links on each thread)Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Thanks karry! I am hoping this will be my lucky cycle and yours. When do you usually test? It would be fabulous to find out on NYE and surprise DH at midnight ;)

Oh, wouldn't that be amazing!! He'll be so surprised!! :thumbup: Have you been TTC for long?

AF is due for me on St. Stephens Day so I'm going to test with FR on Christmas Eve - I'm really hoping to tell our families on Christmas morning! Although even the extended family will know by New Years because his family always have a party on Stephens Day & New Years Eve so if I refuse a drink they'll all presume anyways! :haha:

It would just mean the world to me to be able to surprise both our families on Christmas morning, especially my Mam as we lost my Nanna this summer :cry: So it would be nice to have some good news to add to the festivities! :xmas6:

I really hope we both get our BFPs before the year is out! :hugs:

DH and I were originally NTNP- that started in May of this year. In October I began charting, and we are trying to time our BD and doing everything else right. So total we have been TTC for around 7 months now. You're on your 3rd cycle TTC?

That would be amazing if you were able to tell your families on Christmas morning. I was hoping it would be our little Christmas present, but I'm okay with waiting a bit longer. It's hard to be patient. I will have all my crossables crossed for you! :hugs:

I hope we'll be able to celebrate our BFP's by the end of the year :) If you're looking for any more TTC buddies, let me know. :thumbup:

Aw MrsMM - So sorry AF flew in. I hope you get some answers at your upcoming doc appt. I'll be thinking of you.

Thanks Mrs MM!!! Im so still in disbelief!!
Sorry af got you.. do you hav long cycles or are u just not gonig to test over the festive time?
I really really have my fx'd for you that you WILL have that 2012 baby!! I am proof its possible!! i really didnt think it was but apparently it is! I kno when people say that you think 'yeah but not to me' cos so did I.. but its possible!!

Wow congrats to all the :bfp:s. Jo I am thrilled for you hun! It just goes to show it happens when you least expect it, looking forward to seeing you in 1st tri soon then.

Good luck to everyone else, this is a very lucky thread so come on 2012 baby lets see even more sparkly festive BFPS!!! Sorry to those who got the :witch: but maybe you'll start the new year with a BFP.

:dust:

I dont know where to really hang out atm... i dont feel ready for first tri Iv not really accepted it yet.. there needs to be a 'newly pregnant' forum!! lol like there isnt enough forums already..

Ah just do what feels right for you Jo, there are loads of newly preggers ladies in 1st tri though so if you have a scout around you'll find some girls in the same boat as you. The BFP annoucements is a good place to stalk some new buddies too. Good luck x

Aw Jo don't rush off too soon... team 2012 won't be the same without you...
You should start team 2012 pregnancy and birth thread in 1st tri! That way we can all stay in touch after we get bfps! xx

Good idea!!! Tho EVERYONE would be on it lol as everyone in there will be due in 2012.. haha.. I wont be rushing off anywhere soon dont you worry! I dont know what id do without you lot!! xxx I still need you guys!!! xxx

Congrats Jo and Tricky!!!! so exciting!!!!! good to see everyone is doing well.
Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am 6 and half weeks tomorrow! i can't believe how fast time is flying!. Two weeks from today is my first Dr.'s appt! i can't wait to see my lil bean. :)

bunni & sweet & twicky ~ congrats ladies! :happydance:

jo ~ its been a long time coming! im SO excited for you:happydance:

H&H 9 months to you all!!!!!

afm..im not sure where im at at this point. ive been having all sorts of cramps since ov. along with a whole mess of other symptoms. im hoping they're all good signs but who knows :shrug: DW is convinced that im preggo, she says i look different and her crazy dreams dont help:haha: i went out this weekend for a friends bday and was so paranoid i kinda stood off to the side for fear someone would bump into me an ruin my chances. trying to stay positive.

Last af was 11/4, and I ovulated the 17th. Since o my temp has been between 98.3-98.8, Which is higher than my normal 96.7, but I haven't been good about checking at the same time every day. I have been checking my cp although I know it's nt the most reliable, but I just checked a hlf hour ago and am now a little crampy. Af is 4 days late. I have decided to wait to test til 12/13, just incase. Super thick white cm when I checked cp. I also have a cold, started yesterday (sneezing, stuffy yet runny nose?). One big vein on my left breast leading to nipple. Anyone else experienced anything similar then gotten bfp?

JO!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!! :happydance: :happydance:
i am sooooo excited for you!!!
We did the same thing this cycle (not really doing anything right) and look what happened!!
oh gee i am so excited, congrats hunni!

i feel the same as you, not really sure where to 'hang'... i think it is a great idea to start a '2012 pregnancy' page.. i will meet you there for sure!

MrsMM: so so sorry AF got you :hugs: i have my fingers crossed for the next cycle xxx

i just thought i would pop in any saw all these bfps!! congrats ladies..

well i had my second Hcg test done today and it has gone from 3637 last Wednesday to 16,858 today (Tuesday)!!!!!! the doctor said next week at my scan she will be looking real hard for 2 little ones with those high levels!!! :):):) either that or its a really healthy pregnancy...

Hi Everyone :) I just joined the site tonight. We are TTC our first :) I am very new to this, so I will prob have lots of questions :) Can I be added to the list for 2012? Im sure my husband will be happy I found a site to talk to women about this, so I do not drive him crazy!

Last af was 11/4, and I ovulated the 17th. Since o my temp has been between 98.3-98.8, Which is higher than my normal 96.7, but I haven't been good about checking at the same time every day. I have been checking my cp although I know it's nt the most reliable, but I just checked a hlf hour ago and am now a little crampy. Af is 4 days late. I have decided to wait to test til 12/13, just incase. Super thick white cm when I checked cp. I also have a cold, started yesterday (sneezing, stuffy yet runny nose?). One big vein on my left breast leading to nipple. Anyone else experienced anything similar then gotten bfp?

Those symptoms sound promising! Especially since AF is staying away... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that this is your BFP just waiting on you to test. :) Do you have a chart we can look at?

Hi Everyone :) I just joined the site tonight. We are TTC our first :) I am very new to this, so I will prob have lots of questions :) Can I be added to the list for 2012? Im sure my husband will be happy I found a site to talk to women about this, so I do not drive him crazy!

I still drive my DH crazy...but now it's with talking about BnB! :haha:

I have gotten much better since signing up though. He still doesn't care to hear about CM and doesn't get my excitement about it's consistency around ov, though, so it's nice to come here and :happydance: about EWCM. lol.

Congratulations on all the :bfp:

AFM, i started clomid this cycle on cd3-8. am now cd5. I am also on metformin and will have injections to stimulate egg release on cd6 and 7. i hope this month works for us.

DH and I were originally NTNP- that started in May of this year. In October I began charting, and we are trying to time our BD and doing everything else right. So total we have been TTC for around 7 months now. You're on your 3rd cycle TTC?

That would be amazing if you were able to tell your families on Christmas morning. I was hoping it would be our little Christmas present, but I'm okay with waiting a bit longer. It's hard to be patient. I will have all my crossables crossed for you! :hugs:

I hope we'll be able to celebrate our BFP's by the end of the year :) If you're looking for any more TTC buddies, let me know. :thumbup:

All my crossables are crossed for you too! I can't wait to hear how you get on! Yep, we're on our third try and we've had two months of NTNP also. Hopefully it'll be third time lucky but at the same time I know we haven't been trying long. I'm trying to stay positive but realistic - last month I was so sure it had worked & it was so upsetting when I found out it didn't so this month I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

And I'm always looking for buddies! I've just send you a friend request & updated my siggy! :hugs:

Aw MrsMM - So sorry AF flew in. I hope you get some answers at your upcoming doc appt. I'll be thinking of you.

What she said ^^ :hugs:

Aw Jo don't rush off too soon... team 2012 won't be the same without you...
You should start team 2012 pregnancy and birth thread in 1st tri! That way we can all stay in touch after we get bfps! xx

I think that's a great idea!! Although I agree that everyone is going to be on there - maybe reference this thread in the title? Hopefully we'll all be over there soon! :thumbup:

well i had my second Hcg test done today and it has gone from 3637 last Wednesday to 16,858 today (Tuesday)!!!!!! the doctor said next week at my scan she will be looking real hard for 2 little ones with those high levels!!! :):):) either that or its a really healthy pregnancy...

WOW!! Be sure to let us know, won't you? Would you like to have twins? :baby::baby:

Welcome!! If you figure out a way to avoid annoying DH can you let me know your secret? :haha:

AFM, i started clomid this cycle on cd3-8. am now cd5. I am also on metformin and will have injections to stimulate egg release on cd6 and 7. i hope this month works for us.

Fingers crossed they work out for you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->