*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hi Everyone :) I just joined the site tonight. We are TTC our first :) I am very new to this, so I will prob have lots of questions :) Can I be added to the list for 2012? Im sure my husband will be happy I found a site to talk to women about this, so I do not drive him crazy!

DBCG, Welcome to the group! Wishing you a lot of luck. I know that it's helped me to not talk as much about it with DH, but I still drive him crazy! ;) He is very tolerant of my cm, temp talk, etc. It's nice to have a group of ladies who understand :hugs:

Last af was 11/4, and I ovulated the 17th. Since o my temp has been between 98.3-98.8, Which is higher than my normal 96.7, but I haven't been good about checking at the same time every day. I have been checking my cp although I know it's nt the most reliable, but I just checked a hlf hour ago and am now a little crampy. Af is 4 days late. I have decided to wait to test til 12/13, just incase. Super thick white cm when I checked cp. I also have a cold, started yesterday (sneezing, stuffy yet runny nose?). One big vein on my left breast leading to nipple. Anyone else experienced anything similar then gotten bfp?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you- sounds promising. You are a much more patient lady than I am, as I wouldn't been testing the day I was due for AF :haha: Do you chart?

Congratulations on all the :bfp:

AFM, i started clomid this cycle on cd3-8. am now cd5. I am also on metformin and will have injections to stimulate egg release on cd6 and 7. i hope this month works for us.

OMUK- I hope that starting the clomid helps. Maybe this will be your lucky cycle!

DH and I were originally NTNP- that started in May of this year. In October I began charting, and we are trying to time our BD and doing everything else right. So total we have been TTC for around 7 months now. You're on your 3rd cycle TTC?

That would be amazing if you were able to tell your families on Christmas morning. I was hoping it would be our little Christmas present, but I'm okay with waiting a bit longer. It's hard to be patient. I will have all my crossables crossed for you! :hugs:

I hope we'll be able to celebrate our BFP's by the end of the year :) If you're looking for any more TTC buddies, let me know. :thumbup:

All my crossables are crossed for you too! I can't wait to hear how you get on! Yep, we're on our third try and we've had two months of NTNP also. Hopefully it'll be third time lucky but at the same time I know we haven't been trying long. I'm trying to stay positive but realistic - last month I was so sure it had worked & it was so upsetting when I found out it didn't so this month I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

And I'm always looking for buddies! I've just send you a friend request & updated my siggy! :hugs:

Aw Jo don't rush off too soon... team 2012 won't be the same without you...
You should start team 2012 pregnancy and birth thread in 1st tri! That way we can all stay in touch after we get bfps! xx

I think that's a great idea!! Although I agree that everyone is going to be on there - maybe reference this thread in the title? Hopefully we'll all be over there soon! :thumbup:

Karry, added you as a friend, and to my siggy. I am really feeling hopeful. It's great that we've been trying around the same amount :) Wouldn't it be awesome if we became bump buddies in the same cycle :baby:

Jo, I think you should definitely start a 2012 pregnancy thread. I think it would be great to have all of these familiar and awesome ladies waiting there for me.

AFM- Only CD3 and just waiting for next week, to start the BDing. We will be trying preseed this cycle, and I've told DH to rest up for next weeks BD marathon :haha:

:wave: welcome newcomers!!! Good Luck! FXD!:dust: to you!

Thanks LIKEAUSTR and BUBUMACI!!!:flower:

JO, no, since the MC my cycles have been different each month, kind of the same effects to cycles and AF as coming off bcp. I would test through the holidays, but financially, donations, leaving work for procedures, etc, we are forced to have to wait a while to rebuild funds, etc.... unless we can get a donor, we will be bypassing possible December OV and hoping to catch Jan.

I hope everyone is doing well in here today!

AFM...AF has come a little earlier than normal (after MC) so we are looking into what if anything we will be able to get together to TTC again soon. I likely will not be testing until Jan/Feb as financing TTC will be better then.. :sad1: But I am here for my testing threads as I said I would be!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hi ladies - thanks for the advice karry!! Im feeling shocked still but a little calmer I think its sinking in more...

I did a cb digi - Pregnant 2-3!!! I showed that to oh he says 'nah, look 2-3 there's only a 2 in 3 chance that you're pregnant' hahah :dohh:

But then he snapped at me for something silly and i got overly upset and shut myself in the bedroom and cried for ages - then he came in, gave me a cuddle and said 'so you're going to have a baby huh?' :cloud9: it was really sweet.

As for the fake fag well I took out the weird brown filter flavour thing in it and stuffed it with baccy!!! :haha: now it tastes lovely!!! it really is helping the cravings just getting the flavour. its something to hold in my hand as well I went to get an ashtry for it the first time i used it haha.. :dohh: Its hard tho i tell you this not smoking!:nope:

MrsMM - I realised after I made that post that you probably arent having donations over the xmas period sorry - well make sure you get some xmas lovin instead hehe. snuggle up nice and cosy together. I think its such a beautiful thing when 2 women decide to become mummies together!!

kitcat and other ladies - I'll start the thread and will be looking forward to seeing you all there - i think its a great idea as I've found it a bit weird in a new forum where i dont really know anyone, be nice to see some familiar faces :flower:

I rang the docs and they told me to go down in the morning and pick up a 'pack' and they will do the rest :shrug:
Well good luck all my lovely team 2012 ladies - I really thought that cos Id started the thread I was somehow cursed and would be the only one not to get my bfp!!

I did it!!! here's the link if anyone wants to check it out https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...2012-find-your-friends-here.html#post14365243

Well I just tested digital BFP! however I'm terrifies something is wrong because I have very mild cramps. Scheduled sono for Monday!!!!

here's a pic :) is it possible to get false positive on digitals? i used afternoon urine

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 13
YAYYYYY peach!! Im pretty darn sure you cant get a false positive on a digital!!! Get yoruself over to the 2012 baby thread in first tri!!

Congratulations!! xxx

p.s. mild cramps are nothing to worry about - how did you get a sono so soon??!! i want one lol.

I wont have thought u could get a false positive on a didgi! Congratulations

Well I just tested digital BFP! however I'm terrifies something is wrong because I have very mild cramps. Scheduled sono for Monday!!!!

FYI my girl friend had cramps (She said they felt like period cramps) for the FULL first tri mester.. so don't worry too much yet. :)

Congratulations Peach for your :bfp: Wish you a h&h 9 months.

CONGRATS!!! :happydance:Wishing you a H&H 9 mos PEACH!! that is awesome news! And no, false positives are not as likely with a digi! GL!

Big o day today I think girls :) bd plenty over the last few days so Fxd :) docs appointment next week do lots to look forward to! Hoping to move across to team 2012 births asap lol xx

ooooh O day kitcat, yay time to start symptom spotting tomorrow hehe :winkwink:

By the way incase you dont check the other thread its my b'day on the 9th august too!!! I think we figured this out earlier but forgot :p !! Id rather he not be due so close to my bday if im honest - will be an expensive time of year for oh!!! :haha:

peach ~ congratulations!! have a h&h 9 months:happydance:

kit ~ plenty of :dust: to you this cycle!!!

afm...i woke up in a pretty good mood even though i kept waking up last night. so im a little tired. when i got up i noticed all my symptoms are completely gone still. except for some light cramping but i cant tell if its AF or something else...im just not feeling very hopeful right now

By the way incase you dont check the other thread its my b'day on the 9th august too!!! I think we figured this out earlier but forgot :p !! Id rather he not be due so close to my bday if im honest - will be an expensive time of year for oh!!! :haha:

August is a good month!! Mine is the 12th. :cake:

HI, Id like to join if thats ok?

My name is Megan and have only just started TTC but would really love for it to happen soon!

:dust: To everyone!

Ooooo yes now I remember :) I had forgotten lol. I'm going to try my best not to symptom spot this month as I've got lots going on and can't be doing with the extra stress of am I aren't I which never gets me anywhere anyway :p x

Karry, added you as a friend, and to my siggy. I am really feeling hopeful. It's great that we've been trying around the same amount :) Wouldn't it be awesome if we became bump buddies in the same cycle :baby:

Jo, I think you should definitely start a 2012 pregnancy thread. I think it would be great to have all of these familiar and awesome ladies waiting there for me.

AFM- Only CD3 and just waiting for next week, to start the BDing. We will be trying preseed this cycle, and I've told DH to rest up for next weeks BD marathon :haha:

Aw!! This is the first time I've had a siggy buddy!! (I think my other buddy has disappeared) :blush: :hugs: And let me know how you get on with the preseed? I was trying to explain about the preseed to DH last night & I explained that it gave his "swimmers" a helping hand - he asked if it's like their sat nav!! :haha:

Its hard tho i tell you this not smoking!:nope:

MrsMM - I think its such a beautiful thing when 2 women decide to become mummies together!!

kitcat and other ladies - I'll start the thread and will be looking forward to seeing you all there - i think its a great idea as I've found it a bit weird in a new forum where i dont really know anyone, be nice to see some familiar faces :flower:

I rang the docs and they told me to go down in the morning and pick up a 'pack' and they will do the rest :shrug:
Well good luck all my lovely team 2012 ladies - I really thought that cos Id started the thread I was somehow cursed and would be the only one not to get my bfp!!

I'm sure quitting smoking is very hard but it'll all be worth it in nine months! :hugs:

In relation to MrsMM - I actually hadn't even noticed that!! And I couldn't agree more. Fair play!

Hopefully I'll see you over on the new thread soon & I'm glad this one didn't curse you (I started a thread when I was due to test last & got AF early :wacko:) & good luck with your "pack"!

here's a pic :) is it possible to get false positive on digitals? i used afternoon urine

I believe false positives are very rare so congratulations!! :baby:

I'm going to try my best not to symptom spot this month as I've got lots going on and can't be doing with the extra stress of am I aren't I which never gets me anywhere anyway :p x

I couldn't agree more! I'm hoping with the run up to Christmas & dealing with various problems at home plus our first wedding anniversary that I won't have time to symptom spot this time around. However I feel like pulling my hair out just waiting for ov so we'll see how long that lasts! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->