*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Welcome MEGAN! :wave: GL :dust:

DW's is the 28th!!! :cake:

kitcat - I didnt symptom spot at all this month which is probably why I didnt notice hardly any! Or those that I did notice i just brushed off and didnt dwell on it.. hoping it works for you too!! Lol august is a good birthday month - at least lo's birthday will always be in the school hols!! my oh said 'cant u wait until sept so he'll be oldest in the year'.. Im like er... dont think it works that way!!

Just stopping in to say I still didnt forget about you guys! its finals week at school and ove been studying ALOT! I swear ill update asap! Welcome newbies and congrats bfps!!!!! wooohoooo!

here's a pic :) is it possible to get false positive on digitals? i used afternoon urine

Congratulations!!! I'm pretty sure it's a true positive, but you can always get another test if you want some re-assurance. Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :baby:

kitcat - I didnt symptom spot at all this month which is probably why I didnt notice hardly any! Or those that I did notice i just brushed off and didnt dwell on it.. hoping it works for you too!! Lol august is a good birthday month - at least lo's birthday will always be in the school hols!! my oh said 'cant u wait until sept so he'll be oldest in the year'.. Im like er... dont think it works that way!!

I'm an August child :thumbup: ... the only downside to it was that pretty much all friends were always on vacation if I wanted to celebrate ;)

ok...unfortunately its an angel baby...miscarried yesterday :cry:, was about 6 weeks

HI, Id like to join if thats ok?

My name is Megan and have only just started TTC but would really love for it to happen soon!

:dust: To everyone!

Megan- welcome! Wishing you the best of luck in your journey :dust:

afm...i woke up in a pretty good mood even though i kept waking up last night. so im a little tired. when i got up i noticed all my symptoms are completely gone still. except for some light cramping but i cant tell if its AF or something else...im just not feeling very hopeful right now

I know a lot of the other people in this thread said that when they least thought they were pregnant, that's when they tested positive. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, hun!

Aw!! This is the first time I've had a siggy buddy!! (I think my other buddy has disappeared) :blush: :hugs: And let me know how you get on with the preseed? I was trying to explain about the preseed to DH last night & I explained that it gave his "swimmers" a helping hand - he asked if it's like their sat nav!! :haha:

I know, I'm excited to have a sig buddy, too! Maybe the lady who disappeared will come around again soon. I will definitely let you know how the preseed goes. I explained it to DH the other day, and he was fine with it one way or the other. I think this might be our cycle... I just have that feeling. Maybe because for the first time since TTC I feel like DH is 100% on board :)

AFM- still waiting. I should be OV around next Saturday. DH and I both have next Friday off, so we should definitely be able to get BDing in Thurs and Friday, at least. It's hard sometimes with us working so many hours at work to get it in during the week. :dust: to everyone!

:hugs: BUNNI!!! So sorry for your loss! :hugs:

AFM... Not much to report, beginning stages of my cycle... Still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

So sorry for your loss bunny! Thinking of you and your angel! Chin up hun much love to you xx

@Jo So exciting that you've finally got your BFP! I'm so happy for you! H&H 9 months! You really should check in here often, looking forward to meeting up with you in the pregnancy forums when my BFP arrives.

@Bunny Sorry to hear of your loss.

AFM sorry its been so long since I last posted. I got some news this month that I didn't know how to handle. I really needed support, but I couldn't seem to reach out for it. The clomid doesn't seem to be working for me anymore. My follicles were smaller this month on day 15 than they were last month on day 11. Last month we weren't sure if they were going to get big enough to be viable, so this month is probably a failed cycle. According to fertility friend I did O, and I have a progesterone test on Friday to verify that, but according to my RE I shouldn't get my hopes up since even if I did O its unlikely that this months eggs will be viable. :( If I did O, we have to wait 3 weeks for my period to start. Otherwise I will start progesterone this weekend to trigger a period.

ooooh O day kitcat, yay time to start symptom spotting tomorrow hehe :winkwink:

By the way incase you dont check the other thread its my b'day on the 9th august too!!! I think we figured this out earlier but forgot :p !! Id rather he not be due so close to my bday if im honest - will be an expensive time of year for oh!!! :haha:

Its okay to share your bday with your little one...funny story -- mine is day after my moms and my daughter is same as moms....so 3 people/2 days-3bdays...!!

I want to join this group too!! We have been ttc for a few months now...and hoping that this is our month!!

Bunni im so so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I hope we can help you through this. I am always shocked and saddened by how many m/cs seem to happen. So sorry xxx

Antsy - how old do you guys stay at school till then? I've heard you mention school before and thought it was a bit odd - school over here is only till 16, or 18 if you want to stay to do a-levels.. would have thought that was quite young to ttc at..?? (no offence if you are a young ttcer you just made me wonder!!)

I picked up my 'pack' from the docs today - wow its intimidating, a huge manual, lots of mags and a big form to fill in with words on it that dont make much sense to me yet!! The midwife rang me to make an appt... for the 10th Jan.. sooo far away... she asked how far along I was and I said 4 weeks 5 days and she was like 'oh so you've only JUST missed your period then'. charmin!! She didnt help much and seemed in a rush to get off the phone so I didnt get to ask my million questions! However I cant believe I finally have one of those green 'pregnancy notes' booklets that you see all the women at the docs carrying about!!! :cloud9: Tho it says on it to take it wherever you go at all times!! cant see many people doing that I certainly wont!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->