*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Thank you! I am very hopeful, as i hear the odds are better for getting pregnant after a m/c or d&c. My doc said she does not want me to get pregnant again until after january? i guess i have to wait til jan or feb to get pregnant again?

AYC, so sorry for your loss! :hugs:

JO, yes, the NHS is a lucky thing. For me it is muuuch different. DW and I don't qualify for fertility treatments so everything is pretty much out of pocket. We got married and got a discount on treatments however which is still expensive. We do however have pretty good insurance so that is a plus. MINNI is right about the medicare, etc in MD. I also know that just about every state here has it's own "programs" and qualifications, etc....

AFM... Not much to report, cycle was a little short this month, I am have a light spotting day and last night was the same... Still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Wow this makes me realise how lucky we are to have the NHS here in the UK. I live in Wales so all prescription medicine is free as well as free pregnancy testing facilities. All women are entitled to fertility treatment for free on the NHS... we don't have to pay a penny :) we are so very lucky! Xx

I think you only get a certain number of 'goes' at iui/ivf tho... i think its 3.. but we do also have a 'postcode lottery' which means you get different amounts or different treatmets free depending on where you live which is a bit unfair. I think, anyway.

If you already have children also I dont think you are eligible for free fertility treatment

its really interesting to learn the differences!!

ayclobes - welcome and very sorry for your loss - Im not sure as to whether you need to wait to ttc, your gp must have a good reason for asking you to though. xx

Thinking im out already this month. Not sure why... just have a feeling :S but its ok as I've got my 1st gyno app on Monday and am looking forward to getting the ball rolling towards (hopefully) some answers :)
Hugs and babydust to all (especially mrsmm24... you seem down lately. I hope everything is ok!) Xx

Ooh, kitcat i just noticed tho - we dont get free prescriptions in england, except when you're pregnant. and children get them free up to 16. x but adults have to pay!!

Wow this makes me realise how lucky we are to have the NHS here in the UK. I live in Wales so all prescription medicine is free as well as free pregnancy testing facilities. All women are entitled to fertility treatment for free on the NHS... we don't have to pay a penny :) we are so very lucky! Xx

I think you only get a certain number of 'goes' at iui/ivf tho... i think its 3.. but we do also have a 'postcode lottery' which means you get different amounts or different treatmets free depending on where you live which is a bit unfair. I think, anyway.

If you already have children also I dont think you are eligible for free fertility treatment

its really interesting to learn the differences!!

ayclobes - welcome and very sorry for your loss - Im not sure as to whether you need to wait to ttc, your gp must have a good reason for asking you to though. xx

Yeah you're right hun. 3 free cycles of IVF I think... :)
And yes no previous kids allowed for free IVF which is a little unfair I think. And postcode lottery is also true. Different rules depending where you live is total rubbish! But other than that the NHS is a fabulous thing :p
Xx

And no free prescriptions is rubbish too Jo I'm so grateful to be in Wales cos my prescription would cost £37 a month and I couldn't live without it so would have to pay it if I lived literally 10mins further north. Ridiculous! Xx

So, how does this whole, peeing more frequently symptom work? Hahaha. I used to only pee twice a day (6am, before work, and 4pm, after work). Lately I've not been able to get through the workday without running to the ladies room around noon, and last night (our cat decided it was play time at 3am) and I had to pee so bad I had to get out of bed! But, to my knowledge I'm not drinking any more than usual.

In other news; I won a raffle at work today and got $25.:happydance: So hmm. Maybe this IS my lucky month!!!!! :flower:

You go from 6am to 4pm without peeing???!!! Oh my gosh!!! thats ridiculous!! I must pee 7 or 8 times between then! I know I pee a lot but... minni thats crazy!

So, how does this whole, peeing more frequently symptom work? Hahaha. I used to only pee twice a day (6am, before work, and 4pm, after work). Lately I've not been able to get through the workday without running to the ladies room around noon, and last night (our cat decided it was play time at 3am) and I had to pee so bad I had to get out of bed! But, to my knowledge I'm not drinking any more than usual.

In other news; I won a raffle at work today and got $25.:happydance: So hmm. Maybe this IS my lucky month!!!!! :flower:

It's unhealthy to be peeing only twice a day when not pregnant. It means that you either not drinking enough water, drinking the right amount of water but in large goes or something else is wrong. When I spoke to the doctor he said you should be drinking about a glass a water every hour, and going for regular toilet breaks. (Easier said then done when the toilet is half way across the office, and there is only one of them and by the time and I go and come back I've missed a call and get in trouble) but yeah 2 times a day is bad. 7 -8 is recommended but 5 is a good compromise

Minni - i used to have a friend who would get up in the morning, not even pee, go to school alllll day without peeing and then finally go when she got home.. do you not like to ues public restrooms or do you really just not need to go? I have to go like every hour even when not pregnant!!! (I am reknown for peeing a lot tho)

SWEETFOLLY,JOSEPHINE3,TWICKYWABBIT,PEACH2280 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!LIST IS UPDATES HAPPPPPPY AND HEALTTTHHY 9 MONTHS TO YOU GUYS!

OPERATIONBBYO,LOVEHIM,ALLCROSSED,DBCG,MEGAN_MAY,KARENESQUE9,RAVENTTC,ME222,HAKENDALL,AYCLOBES WELCOME TO OUR TEAM!

BUNNI84:hugs:

@Jo-Im 21 :) You are required by law to go to school until you're 16, most people go until they graduate at about 18. If you dont you have no shot to get a job. And most of the time its not a great job unless you go to college. Thats where I am. University of Akron. Prolly not for long though :cry: I failed a class last semester, and got C's in the rest of them... my granma passed and i had a breakdown in the middle of the semester... planned on quitting. My mom talked me out of it and i had to play catch up. Anyways they put me on academic probation until my grades came up and they said they would dismiss me if i got lower than a C this semester... well my Biology final just got posted and I got a 66% which is a D. IDK what im going to do :cry:

It's unhealthy to be peeing only twice a day when not pregnant. It means that you either not drinking enough water, drinking the right amount of water but in large goes or something else is wrong. When I spoke to the doctor he said you should be drinking about a glass a water every hour, and going for regular toilet breaks. (Easier said then done when the toilet is half way across the office, and there is only one of them and by the time and I go and come back I've missed a call and get in trouble) but yeah 2 times a day is bad. 7 -8 is recommended but 5 is a good compromise

My doctor has never said anything to me about it. I know I don't drink enough water, but again, my doctor tells me I'm healthy (minus my wacko blood sugars; but not diabetic) and my labwork is always good.

Minni - i used to have a friend who would get up in the morning, not even pee, go to school alllll day without peeing and then finally go when she got home.. do you not like to ues public restrooms or do you really just not need to go? I have to go like every hour even when not pregnant!!! (I am reknown for peeing a lot tho)

Jo, I was like that in high school. I'd go all day and only pee once I got home. I REALLY don't like public restrooms. Especially since being in the medical field and learning that there are certain STDs which are transmitted via toilet seat. I will use them if I HAVE to, but if I'm going right home, I will just wait. Usually I really just don't have to, though.

Antsy... its kind of the same here except a few years ago a law was passed so you have to stay in education until aged 18. I finished my university degree at 21 with top marks and still haven't got a great job so it is very difficult here as I'm sure it is for you too :( all that hard work and study plus so much student debt and I work as a restaurant manager its actually ridiculous xx

ok...unfortunately its an angel baby...miscarried yesterday :cry:, was about 6 weeks

Ah bunni, I'm so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

I know, I'm excited to have a sig buddy, too! Maybe the lady who disappeared will come around again soon. I will definitely let you know how the preseed goes. I explained it to DH the other day, and he was fine with it one way or the other. I think this might be our cycle... I just have that feeling. Maybe because for the first time since TTC I feel like DH is 100% on board :)

AFM- still waiting. I should be OV around next Saturday. DH and I both have next Friday off, so we should definitely be able to get BDing in Thurs and Friday, at least. It's hard sometimes with us working so many hours at work to get it in during the week. :dust: to everyone!

Yep, my other buddy has reappeared - I figured she would. She's just really busy with work & has two little ones to look after already so she hasn't got much time to be online.

Have you tried the preseed yet? I still haven't ov - I'm hoping for Monday because I'm going out on Saturday & I really want to be able to drink guilt free. I'm going on a "12 Pubs of Christmas" pub crawl (!!) & I don't want to be walking around Dublin in the freezing cold & sober! :haha: But even if I've just ov on Saturday I won't touch a drop.

Hey Ladies, can I join? I just had a m/c / d&c 11/23 so i'll be hopefully getting back to ttc come january! i hope, my dr didnt really say if i need to wait til feb or not. Anyways, we're ttc a 2012 baby!

Welcome & so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

You go from 6am to 4pm without peeing???!!! Oh my gosh!!! thats ridiculous!! I must pee 7 or 8 times between then! I know I pee a lot but... minni thats crazy!

Wow!! I reckon I'd be above average! :haha:

@Jo-Im 21 :) You are required by law to go to school until you're 16, most people go until they graduate at about 18. If you dont you have no shot to get a job. And most of the time its not a great job unless you go to college. Thats where I am. University of Akron. Prolly not for long though :cry: I failed a class last semester, and got C's in the rest of them... my granma passed and i had a breakdown in the middle of the semester... planned on quitting. My mom talked me out of it and i had to play catch up. Anyways they put me on academic probation until my grades came up and they said they would dismiss me if i got lower than a C this semester... well my Biology final just got posted and I got a 66% which is a D. IDK what im going to do :cry:

So sorry to hear about that hun. My Nan passed away while I was in college too & it's definitely tough. You'd imagine they'd make allowances for special circumstances like that. Hope you're ok :hugs:

Yep, my other buddy has reappeared - I figured she would. She's just really busy with work & has two little ones to look after already so she hasn't got much time to be online.

Have you tried the preseed yet? I still haven't ov - I'm hoping for Monday because I'm going out on Saturday & I really want to be able to drink guilt free. I'm going on a "12 Pubs of Christmas" pub crawl (!!) & I don't want to be walking around Dublin in the freezing cold & sober! :haha: But even if I've just ov on Saturday I won't touch a drop.

Karry, I'm glad your other buddy has reappeared. It definitely has to be a handful to be chasing too little ones around, and try to find time to lurk the message boards ;)

Shaun and I haven't tried the preseed yet. I OV around CD14 and am only on CD6. If we DTD this weekend, I might try it so that I feel prepared closer to OV on the 17th.

"12 Pubs of Christmas" sounds fun! I hope you have a great time :) I know I am very wary of drinking, the only time that I do is after my cycle has just begun. That's why I am hoping that I know one way or the other before New Year's Eve- that's when my next cycle would be due to start. I'm not a heavy drinker, but if I don't get my BFP, I'd like to be able to enjoy a glass of wine or champagne.

Hey Ladies, can I join? I just had a m/c / d&c 11/23 so i'll be hopefully getting back to ttc come january! i hope, my dr didnt really say if i need to wait til feb or not. Anyways, we're ttc a 2012 baby!

Welcome to the group. I'm very sorry for your loss, and wishing you all the best:hugs:

As for little old me- nothing new to report. AF has just finished up, and am waiting for OV to appear next week. Hoping that we'll be lucky this cycle :) I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!:happydance:

Thanks jen..as for me, im patiently awaiting my 1st af following the d&c..i wish it would just show up already! My dh and I used to use preseed..but i found a diff lube thats a bit cheaper the Conceive Plus, plus the bottle/tube/container it comes in is bigger! I got mine off amazon.

Good Luck UADREAM... welcome! :dust:

Hi Ladies! :wave:

MINNI, for most it wouldn't be healthy to only go twice, however, I probably go 3 times. If your doc hasn't mentioned, I think it is ok, as you are aware and that is more important. It would be different if you were holding it deliberatly.... At least we know that will know when you start peeing alot.... :haha:

AFM... Not much to report, checkign in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->