*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Wow, I can't believe some of you ladies only go pee a couple of times a day!! I feel like I'm constantly in the bathroom.. even before I got my lovely BFP! I'm sure part of it is that I constantly drink water throughout the day. I have one of those nalgene water bottles and try to drink at least 1.5 of those throughout the day, which is around 48oz of water.. plus any liquids I drink with meals.

In other news, my Clearblue Digital with Conception Indicator came all the way from across the pond today! I'll be trying it out in the morning. Hopefully I see a quick "3+" and I'll be reassured that everything is on track!

MrsMM - Did you have your doc appt yet? Any answers about your cycles?

How is everyone else doing today?

Evening ladies!
Nice to heard from you antsy!! Ah I see its just cos you call it 'school' whereas we would just say college or uni.. now you say you're at uni it makes much more sense!!

In england we can leave at 16 (after gcse's) , get a job or go to college then uni... or stay for a levels at school then go straight to uni if you want..

I did it backwards - I did gcses, then a levels, then college! oh well...
I realllly want to show you ladies (especially kitcat :p) the lines I got today!! I know we already know they're positive but I have still done a few more tests :blush: and I was suprised by how dark this one was!! Really pleased with it I was worrying they werent darkening up! its from 19dpo, and the green one is an opk just for fun!!

Attachments

• darklines!!.jpg
    darklines!!.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 11
Beautiful lines Jo :) nice progression too-they are super dark now eh?! Is it starting to sink in now? Xx

Hi Ladies, i got a bfp on Monday 5th but unfortuantly it was a chemical so i am back in the race so to speak. Still going to try my best to get a 2012 baby, got plenty of time yet xxx

Got 3+ on the clear blue Digi this AM, so I think I am on track! Fx'ed everything continues to go well. :)

I'm believing for my baby in 2012. Af should come anytime now for this month of December!! How's everyone? :flower:

Hey ladies,
Im starting to feel like each 2ww is blending in to the next one. Loosing track of cycles and dpos... Think i am 5dpo but it's anybodies guess this month lol my head isn't in the game at all this cycle.
Got my gyno app tomorrow so please keep your fxd for me =D
How is everybody else? Xx

Karry, I'm glad your other buddy has reappeared. It definitely has to be a handful to be chasing too little ones around, and try to find time to lurk the message boards ;)

Shaun and I haven't tried the preseed yet. I OV around CD14 and am only on CD6. If we DTD this weekend, I might try it so that I feel prepared closer to OV on the 17th.

"12 Pubs of Christmas" sounds fun! I hope you have a great time :) I know I am very wary of drinking, the only time that I do is after my cycle has just begun. That's why I am hoping that I know one way or the other before New Year's Eve- that's when my next cycle would be due to start. I'm not a heavy drinker, but if I don't get my BFP, I'd like to be able to enjoy a glass of wine or champagne.

As for little old me- nothing new to report. AF has just finished up, and am waiting for OV to appear next week. Hoping that we'll be lucky this cycle :) I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!:happydance:

That's a good idea to get used to the preseed! I ov on Saturday (typical!) so I couldn't drink but it was great fun. We all had to wear Christmas jumpers, Santa hats etc & there were about 15 of us but there were tons of other groups doing it too - it was a great vibe. I know what you mean about finding out before Christmas/New Years - it'll be nice to be able to enjoy a glass of champagne at my parents-in-laws party if we don't get a BFP.

I hope this will be your lucky cycle too :dust:

Hi Ladies, i got a bfp on Monday 5th but unfortuantly it was a chemical so i am back in the race so to speak. Still going to try my best to get a 2012 baby, got plenty of time yet xxx

So sorry to hear that. Hope you still get your 2012 BFP :hugs:

I'm believing for my baby in 2012. Af should come anytime now for this month of December!! How's everyone? :flower:

That's the attitude!! Good luck & hope AF stays well away from you! :thumbup:

Hey ladies,
Im starting to feel like each 2ww is blending in to the next one. Loosing track of cycles and dpos... Think i am 5dpo but it's anybodies guess this month lol my head isn't in the game at all this cycle.

Good luck hun! And you never know, forgetting about tracking & all that might be exactly what you need :hugs:

Hey ladies,

Got all my crossables crossed for you.

AFM... 7 DPO now and my progesterone test says that I definately ovulated. The dr. said anything above 3.5 on the results indicates a positive for ovulation. Mine was at 9.7 and I took the test 2 days early (supposed to be taken 7 dpo and I took it at 5 dpo) so I'm wondering if I've double ovulated.

I'm feeling pretty regretful atm. When the scan showed my follicles too small I assumed that this month wasn't the month. Consequently we did just about everything wrong. Our timing was not great BD 2 days before O, but not again until the day after. I've had a couple social cigarrettes, drank caffeine and I even dieted for 2 weeks this cycle trying to get some of the excess weight off that the treatments have put on me.

Since finding out that I definately ovulated, and possibly double ovulated (I had 2 follicles at about the same size during my scan) I kind of feel like I wrecked this cycle when it could've been a great shot. I guess it serves me for thinking negatively.

Still hopeful though, can't fully place it.

@Jo It gave me a lot of hope when you said
josephine3 said:
I think I did too but like onnly just im still in shock.. and denial.. and disbelief! I did everything wrong this cycle too.. i had loads of caffiene i even had vodka red bull!! and normal tea i normally have green... i dont get it..
Thank you.

Thanks @abitjaded I am now 6dpo so pretty close to you :) who knows eh? I guess we will see in another 8days lol when is your af due?
I wouldn't worry too much hun... a relaxed approach may be just the ticket xx

Hi ladies!! I havent been ignoring you I promise! My laptop is broken!!! :cry: Im soooo annoyed!!! Just at the wrong time when I neeeed my bnb lol.

Oooh abitjaded and kitcat fx'd for some good news int he next few days from both of you! Great news on the ov abitjaded, and kitcat, dont worry if its not this cycle cos the psychics say january!! I have good feelings about jan for you too!!

Right then ladies... forward thinking here.. I have now set up Team 2012 Baby threads in First, second, and third tri!!! So we will always have somewhere to progress to and to meet up and keep in touch with each other!! Also ttc ladies if you wanna check up on any of us :winkwink: you can do!!
here's the links:

First tri:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...r-ttc-1-team-2012-find-your-friends-here.html

Second tri:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...by-ladies-ttc-1-2012-baby-thread-meet-up.html

Third tri:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...adies-our-ttc-1-2012-baby-thread-meet-up.html

Ta da!!!

right I best go do some shopping cant sit in the library alll day... well, I might be back after I've shopped hehe...

I am hoping that being sick right now isn't going to mess with ov this month!! fingers crossed!!

Wow, I can't believe some of you ladies only go pee a couple of times a day!! I feel like I'm constantly in the bathroom.. even before I got my lovely BFP! I'm sure part of it is that I constantly drink water throughout the day. I have one of those nalgene water bottles and try to drink at least 1.5 of those throughout the day, which is around 48oz of water.. plus any liquids I drink with meals.

How is everyone else doing today?

You're not the only one. I always feel like I am in the bathroom constantly throughout the day. Oh, and I love that you use a Nalgene. I work for the company that manufactures them :)

Good luck! I hope you'll get your 2012 baby :hugs:

That's a good idea to get used to the preseed! I ov on Saturday (typical!) so I couldn't drink but it was great fun. We all had to wear Christmas jumpers, Santa hats etc & there were about 15 of us but there were tons of other groups doing it too - it was a great vibe. I know what you mean about finding out before Christmas/New Years - it'll be nice to be able to enjoy a glass of champagne at my parents-in-laws party if we don't get a BFP.

I hope this will be your lucky cycle too :dust:

We tried the preseed last night when we DTD. It was so easy, and didn't feel weird or anything. That's what I was worried about. DH liked it, so hopefully it will help us this cycle :)

Awww, I'm sorry! I hope that you'll get your BFP soon :hugs:

AFM- Just waiting for OV. I know it should be coming by this Saturday, last cycle I ov'd on CD14. Hopefully we are able to DTD at least a few times at the end of the week. I am feeling like this could be the cycle. Maybe the preseed will help the little swimmers along ;)

Hi ladies :winkwink:

Today starts the cycle for December. I'm CD-1 today. Yes AF came. But that's good in a way, because bye Christmas Eve/Christmas Day I should be Ov. So I'll keep you ladies posted on what's going on. Either the 1st week of Jan or the 2nd week, I should know if I get a :bfp: or not. I'll keep you posted :thumbup: Just pray that :af: stay away in January.

Hi ladies just got back from my gyno app :) here's what happened...
Lovely lady consultant had a good poke around inside and out and thinks there is a chance I have endo and has booked me in for a laparoscopy which will take around a year to get an appointment for so that's the bad news. But the great news is that she has agreed to start investigating our ttc troubles and has booked me in for a day 21 progesterone test and OH for a sperm analysis NEXT MONTH :) :) :) so happy a doctor is finally taking me seriously. And its so quick I only have to wait another month. chuffed to bits!
How is everyone doing today? Xx

Sorry to hear that you may have endo kitcat :( but great news about the semen analysis and day 21 bloods!! I felt so much better once I knew I was definitely ov'ing.. Does the endo have much of an effect on fertility?

Have u been ttc almost a year now if I remember rightly? So they should start listening to you a bit more! Im suprised they can tell if you have endo just by having a 'poke around' as u so nicely put it!! hehe that made me giggle..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->