*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Lol yes 10months so almost s year. She suspected it because of the kind of pelvic pain I get and cos when she was poking around I found it very painful :( yes endo makes it difficult to conceive cos it basically blocks or sticks together all the important bits eg tubes and ovaries :(
I think I will feel loads better once I know whether im Ov or not!

Oh dear I see.. I thought endometriosis was a thickening of the womb lining? or have a got it wrong?

Will be great to find out that you ovulate!

No its when the cells of the womb lining grow outside the womb eg in the tubes or bowel or abdomen and these cells can stick your insides together. V painful and nasty! Hoping its not endo but certainly looking like it might be. It's a relief to finally be getting some answers!
Hoe are you feeling now Jo?

Oooh doesnt sound nice!! I hope you're not in too much pain!

Im doing good thanks, I had to post that pic of my lines just for you hehe.. my laptop is broke tho so im very annoyed I cant get on bnb all the time! Im at library now but you can only have so many hours a day and my time is nearly up!!
My boobs are sooooore... and I have that metallic taste thing in my mouth but other than that Im not feeling much yet!

I just posted in first tri about the dangers of aspartame/phenylalanine in diet foods/drinks and how I dont think we should be drinking it (especially while pregnant) and I've been shot down for scaremongering!! im not impressed I was only trying to help thought I was giving useful info! Oh well..
Good luck for testing! not long to go! How are you feeling about this cycle?

Look after your body hun and don't worry what others think. You were only trying to help them after all.
Glad to hear you are feeling good :)
I'm feeling good too. Not many symptoms this cycle and my boobs are nowhere near as sore as normal which is a welcome change. Last night I had a kind of tugging behind my belly button which lasted a few hours but otherwise nothing to report :)
Xx

ARRH!!! I had the tugging feeling too !!! :happydance: I've never felt it before, have you??! OOh wow kitcat Im excited for you!!

Plus, although I drank alcohol and caffeine last month, after reading about it in 'the fertility diet' book, I avoided all aspartame.. didnt have diet drinks at all.. maybe it helped get my bfp who knows!
Cant wait till you can come over to first tri..
right my 'session' at the library is up.. gotta go.. much love my lovelies!!

No never noticed it before either so who knows... perhaps it is a sign...;)
Hope to talk to you soon x

CONGRATS FERENS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

Hi Ladies, sorry that I have been gone, was suuuper busy. Little sad, and a little defeated. BUUUT, true to form, I have started to bounce back.... so I hope to check in a little more.... :hugs: to those that AF caught or that just need them. CONGRATS to anyone that I missed!!

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust: I had a super busy weekend so forgive my absence. DD had a karate belt test, she got her belt! :happydance: We finished Christmas shopping and decorating the house. Just super busy, which is good so it keeps me from thinking about skipping this month and possibly January.... Hope you all had an awesome weekend!!!

raventtc - I'm sick too & really hoping it doesn't cause any problems! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Anewbeginning - Good luck with your new cycle! :thumbup:

kitcatbaby - I'm so sorry to hear you might have endo but I'm delighted to hear that your doctor is helping you. Hope your tests go well.

uadreamybabe - Good luck hun!

ferens06 - Congratulations!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months! :baby:

yay ferens!!! wooo!!! Im so pleased for you! See you in the Team 2012 Baby first tri thread!!!xx

kitcat its soooo a sign hehe..

Congrats FERENS!!! :)

Welcome anewbeginning!

AFM- well this month i havent really been trying... kind of avoiding actually. weve only bd a few times this cycle. DH was sick and as soon as he got better we dtd and the next day I was sick. I think he "injected" me with his sickness iykwim. :p Anyways Ive been sick for about a week now... not deathly ill just annoying. Crusty nose, cough, sore throat. gahhhh! As for why were avoiding I only work part time at my job. I get a maternity leave,but its unpaid. Well I got Aflac insurance and they will pay me $1,000 a month for up to 3 months for a maternity leave :) This was a big concern of ours. WELL the problem is.... That I cannot have a child within 270 days of Aflac taking effect... Aflac doesnt take effect until Jan 1st. So even if i have a LO 265 days after jan 1 i wont get it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->